Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Hey Sticky. I still have a small fever on and off. But I know when it's coming on I get a headache. I'm taking stuff every 4 hours to keep it down.

How's it going with you brother
going good here cloudy with showers going to head over and drop 2 more bags of soil into the money pit I don't think that's going to be enough lol ive got 100.00 in soil already in there im going to look for something cheaper to go on top I think I over did it this plant could get very big my sister and mother might get nervous about will see :laughtwo:

Dankman I hope you start filling better soon

You talk about rolling seeds makes me thinking of getting the double album cover out and rolling seeds :rofl:

shoe box lid with a zig-zag pack.

but then MANY an album jacket. Frisbees work good too..

this all reminds me of all the seed holes I'd burnt in my clothes over the years......

Hope your feeling better,, take your vitamins........ can't go wrong there..

Keepem Green

shoe box lid with a zig-zag pack.

but then MANY an album jacket. Frisbees work good too..

this all reminds me of all the seed holes I'd burnt in my clothes over the years......

Hope your feeling better,, take your vitamins........ can't go wrong there..

Keepem Green
I forgot about the popping seeds and the burn holes man how good do we really have it these days

back when,, bout 1972 and before, you use to be able to get some pretty good imports too.. Lumbo Red and Gold. All kinds of top-shelf''' shit from Mexico. Hell half the Columbian they was selling was top-shelf Mexican Gold. Panama Red. Big Sir Greenbud. All kinds of sensie from Cali.

But, my personal favorite at that time was the 7 gram Budda Sticks, not the skinny 3-4 gram thai-sticks, it was really Thai weed that was dripped in opium. I paid 25$ per stick, when I could find it,,, which was ALOT back then... and then there was some Black African Trip weed. .

All top shelf was selling for 35-50$ a OZ.

And then there was commercial mex.... Believe it or not they have a grade on comericial. #1 was good pot few seeds with bag appeal.. #3 well that was half shake and 1/4 seeds..... sold for 10 a 'lid'.. not a oz but a full baggie. 1 1/4 oz? 10 bucks..... I was getting a kilo for 100-125$ down in New Mexico. Could've gone to Mexico and got the same for 50$ a key..........

sorry babbling..

Keepem Green

Today I removed the seeds from my 24k gold that was in the open pollination. Thank God it's the last fully pollinated plant :D

IMG_20200329_113638323.jpg
IMG_20200329_113553180.jpg

Back
Top Bottom