Dank's Adventures In Dankland

You’ll like the rare dank
I've only smoked rugburn from Rare Dankness. My buddy grew it. It was really nice :) the 501 and I have a " rare darkness " from Rare Dankness just put in bloom, both will be new for me. The rare darkness seed came up tap root through the soil when I planted the seed. I flipped it around and it survived but took forever to take off. I'll get picks of next round of flower tomorrow

IMG_20191124_193806604.jpg
this looks good rare dankman im not sure if I should try one of those outdoors I wont be around if it needs training some strains weren't meant to grow outside and so far I haven't seen one btw how long has it been flowering!

this looks good rare dankman im not sure if I should try one of those outdoors I wont be around if it needs training some strains weren't meant to grow outside and so far I haven't seen one btw how long has it been flowering!
Hey Sticky it went 71 days :) I think the cold lights off temps slowed it down a bit. It's average lights out temps were low 50's. I believe that slows down the finish times

Hey Sticky it went 71 days :) I think the cold lights off temps slowed it down a bit. It's average lights out temps were low 50's. I believe that slows down the finish times
ive been looking around and rugburn finishes the second or third week of October that's pushing it a little further than im comfortable with but it will work October is typically descent weather now all I need is a female lol don't work to hard today bud you need to save some energy for them girls! :laughtwo:

ive been looking around and rugburn finishes the second or third week of October that's pushing it a little further than im comfortable with but it will work October is typically descent weather now all I need is a female lol don't work to hard today bud you need to save some energy for them girls! :laughtwo:
IMO it's stem structure is kinda weak. If you look at the picture of the whole plant just before chop there's a cola on left side that's pointing down. It broke from me carrying it into my house. Hopefully growing out in natural sunlight would stiffen up the stems. Will definitely be needing stakes. It's really nice smoke tho :)

IMO it's stem structure is kinda weak. If you look at the picture of the whole plant just before chop there's a cola on left side that's pointing down. It broke from me carrying it into my house. Hopefully growing out in natural sunlight would stiffen up the stems. Will definitely be needing stakes. It's really nice smoke tho :)
I went on the search media and theres one there that looks more like a short bonsai type plant with some fat buds on it so im thinking I will top it at about the fifth node snip the bottom nodes and go with six stalks and your rite growing outdoors turns those stems into wood cant wait to try it so far everything ive grown indoors and out the outdoor plant is the best s far ive grown ud and pc both ways and both are better outdoor grown more potency and hangs on longer and they'll taste different to :) sorry about the broken branch I hope you were carrying it to the house to chop it up if so congrats!:high-five:

I went on the search media and theres one there that looks more like a short bonsai type plant with some fat buds on it so im thinking I will top it at about the fifth node snip the bottom nodes and go with six stalks and your rite growing outdoors turns those stems into wood cant wait to try it so far everything ive grown indoors and out the outdoor plant is the best s far ive grown ud and pc both ways and both are better outdoor grown more potency and hangs on longer and they'll taste different to :) sorry about the broken branch I hope you were carrying it to the house to chop it up if so congrats!:high-five:
It's on the hook along with the whitewalker :high-five:

Cranking out some killer looking buddage there Mister @Dankman_420

BTW you know I don't do alot of reading,, but how did that Green Cleaner work for ya??????

If you want something just for maintenance try the safers soap. It's mild on a plant,, more refreshing if raised.. It's got a fatty acid in it that will remove residue and dust/dirt used as a wash. But you don't have to rise either.. Just use like 3/4 strength if you don't have a problem.

Yea is a good time of year to grow... Temps can be managed abit better.. I forget the area you got,, but you can't beat a big HID light for flower,, least I haven't yet.. But then I only bought a good hood, and a hid setup, which is cheap, I do see great crops from LEDs. But most of them are costy setups.

Hell, I still got one of the first 1000 watt magnetic ballasts I ever bought damn thing has to be over 30 years old and weighs a ton,, but I know it will fire the first time every time. That ballast has gone threw alot of bulbs over the years,, but bulbs are cheap too.. Unless you get way into it.. I get the cheap ones knowing I'll switch out every 12-16 months. Depending.

My 1500 HPS bulbs are like 75$ or close because they are uncommon and is a limited amount of users out there. But man they are bright as fuck.. I went out back one night,, fired up the 1500 watt MH. Lite the whole neighborhood up.. I've never used that bulb at all..

Sorry to babble...

Go to the Rare Dankness website and it will give you the lineage of most of their strains.
I'll have to check it out. I bought the RD seed packs after swapping sacks with a friend who was running rug. Was so impressed with it I got 3 different strains from them. Really without researching them much. I blame it on stoned purchasing :laughtwo: Kinda like grocery shopping while I'm starving :rofl: I think I might have issues :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom