Dank's Adventures In Dankland

hey dank veg under the 4k and flower under the 3500!
This
Haha, that's the long term plan.
It’s what I do. Even 1 hlg 100 has a decent veg footprint at 3 feet. Got me a 4000k one of them and my flowering tent is 3500k but I do some veg in there to.

I kind of want a set of 3000k boards too.

This

It’s what I do. Even 1 hlg 100 has a decent veg footprint at 3 feet. Got me a 4000k one of them and my flowering tent is 3500k but I do some veg in there to.

I kind of want a set of 3000k boards too.
At the moment I have all of my good lights in bloom tents, including the 4k fixture. My veg tent has older Mars 300's in use. Surprisingly the 4k QB boards are doing really well in my bloom tent. That's what I was trying to get at with the comparison comment. It's holding it's own next to the expensive R spec fixture. Actually maybe slightly better do to the tighter internodal bud spacing :)

Here's the tent girls at 69 days... typically my lucky number :laughtwo: Man this 501st OG is like a dense little cactus
Rugburn OG is looking closer too
Whitewalker kush probably will come down in next few days

Chernobyl is still plumping up

Dude, Malcolm died 11/18/17
Over two years ago.
I’ll smoke what you’re smokin’.....

That's clearly my bad! I saw that on social media yesterday just scrolling through and was like wow. My mistake.

I also got some seeds today from a friend who I bartered with. Tangieland from Crockett family farm. I have 2 soaking. These are regs from a cross between Tangie and Candy Land. I have 2 soaking. Hopefully they will crack. If so I'm going to get my other tent out of storage and try to set it up for my flower tent. It's a 4'x8'
IMG_20190316_182210402.jpg
IMG_20190316_181922209.jpg
that Tangieland should be a hoot! have read the PCG(Purple City Genetics) Candyland is a great version if you can get hold of it to!

Rugburn showing classic OG structure. That White Walker turned into a nice yield.
Thanks penny! I'm glad they both have dense nugs. I hate working with airy loose buds. Hopefully they will be good OG kushy smoke :) Hopefully the 501st and Chernobyl will finish up soon. I'm guessing the 501 will be done by end of the week. Chernobyl probably little bit longer

Back
Top Bottom