Dankswag's Indiana Bubblegum x C99 Soil Growage

DankSwagasaurus

Here it is folks! The beginning of it all. Two of my favorite strains clashing in one grow which happens to be my first, on 420 magazine. Im so happy to be apart of this community and just from being a member a couple days ive already learned so much! Thank ya'll! Back to the grow ha. The amazing and uniguely distinguished indica, indiana bubblegum. Crossed with the ever so popular sativa dominant ,cinderella 99. A 50/50 cross, hopefully will get acouple different phenos to pick out a little growing variety. Not going to be doing or using anything special this first one, besides some lst. Just because bubblegum is known to stretch crazy, aaaand because i only like producing them big sweet sweet colaaas. Heres what I'm going to be using this grow:

8 regular bubblegum/c99 seeds
Foxfarm ocean forest soil
Foxfarm nutrient line up
Great white myco

Inside of a:
4x4x8 tent

Using:
(4)100w cree cob leds
Inline fan with filter
8 normal pots 1 gal
4 normal pots 5 gal
Extra Depending on how many females we get. Pretty simple set up.

So i started with 8 regular seeds, put them seperately in damp paper towels and baggies for 3 days. On the 3rd day i then checked them, all were cracked and had tap roots. I then placed them all in solo cups with some foxfarm ocean forest, under a cob led. I only had to wait 3 more days for them to sprout. Now on 7th day in the dirt and all are looking gorgeous. Such little cuties. Im a proud father. Its just sad that we toss the males away most of the time. It makes me feel bad.. I guess we shall see what the male/female ratio is. If you see any errors or something I'm not doing properly please let me know!

Attachments

• 20180816_153258.jpg
    20180816_153258.jpg
    903.8 KB · Views: 90
Heres some autos i currently have going that are starting to flower. Ive lst'd both of them. The top one is some moby dick auto which has sweet citrus candy smell.
The bottom is some super lemon kush, which is a cross between super silver haze, lemon diesel, and og kush auto. Smells super earthy with a hint of lemon/lime.

Attachments

• 20180816_153410.jpg
    20180816_153410.jpg
    1,003.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 20180816_153358.jpg
    20180816_153358.jpg
    917.4 KB · Views: 89
Back
Top Bottom