Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

This is where my Dark Devil is at 29 days old. It hasn't started to preflower, so she will get bigger.

20151017_153049.jpg

Mr. Am4zin, you are truly amazing. That was wonderful photography. Your plant is looking just luscious. That phenome with the bigger leaves is the one bobrown is growing too. I have one like that but my others are that tiny thing Jim has growing slowly in his own tent. Take heart Jim. They will catch up in their own way.

At Day 25, in LOS and all by her lonely now in the Tiny Closet. She'll be under CFLs the entire way.

image1397.jpeg

image1397.jpeg

I know....soon she'll be like a stalk of sweetness. Soon.

DAY 25

Her she is. Training is in full swing, I have every branch ties down trying to keep an even canopy. She grows so quick I'm having to adjust her tethers every day. She is showing 7 tops and all have secondaries too. She shows real promise. All I hope for now is some purple to show itself.

DSC_15761.JPG
DSC_15701.JPG
DSC_15711.JPG
DSC_15831.JPG

This one is for you SweetSue :love:
DSC_15742.JPG

If you want to see a video update of Dark Devil, I put her in the very beginning of this video update. Auto Critical, wow she is really stretching like a sativa.

[video=youtube;Jjb41roeP-E]
[/video]

Ok weekly update for me... I'm coming down the back stretch here with mine. Starting to loose fan leaves. I took a few pics of all my purple autos we've got going currently.

Here goes:

Dark Devil - she's about done... not many new gold pistols and fan leaves are falling off.. going to wait until they all fall off then chop. The bud should fatten up a bit then when they dry/cure they will be dark brown to almost black with a hint of purple. After trim absolutely no green at all, it's freaky looking!

DSCN07508.JPG

Here's my other purple auto ladies, they are a few weeks behind the Dark Devil
This one is Blackberry Kush

DSCN075411.JPG

And here sister Blackberry

DSCN075313.JPG

Blackberry Kush again she's 2X the size of Dark Devil and developing nicely. Still same smell for now, kinda smells like dirty socks a little skanky there! I should call her Skanky and skanky's sister Skanky'er

DSCN07519.JPG

Close up of Skanky'ers cola. "Hey girl can I smell your Skanky Cola?" She's wagging here tops at me right now! That's my girls.

Woohoo time to finish up the day with a nice big fatty!

Cheers ya'all

DSCN07577.JPG

Here BB, I'll follow your spectacular beauties with my tiniest little one.

Today she started to bloom. :laughtwo: You can barely see her, and she's blooming.
image1532.jpeg

She stands all of 2.5" tall.

image1533.jpeg

Sometime in the next two weeks I'll drop her into a larger pot and get her really going. I've had to accelerate the growth patterns in my tent to accommodate a trip coming up in December. I flipped everyone early and dropped the daylight to 10/14, so the two Dark Devils in the tent will finish faster. I'm expecting some interesting terpene developments too, although how would one determine that without testing?

I'll get pictures of the tent girls tomorrow. Harvesting three before I leave town and not being able to take any along means I should have enough to carry me through to the first harvest following my vacation, smoking the Dark Devil exclusively. Ooooooo..... That got me excited. :laughtwo:

If you want to see a video update of Dark Devil, I put her in the very beginning of this video update. Auto Critical, wow she is really stretching like a sativa.

[video=youtube;Jjb41roeP-E]
[/video]

Love your video updates. Your Dark Devil is looking fabulous! That Syrup looks incredibly tempting. Your yields are enviable. Keep it up. :thumb:

DARK DEVIL AUTO DAY 32

This girl continues to amaze me every time I open the door. She looks stunning and is starting to show some purple in her flowers. I tried to show it as best I can.
She had a feed today of 2ml grow, 2ml bloom, 1ml topmax and 1tsp molasses per litre. She had 2 liters with plenty of runoff.

DSC_17342.JPG
DSC_17361.JPG
DSC_17423.JPG
DSC_17432.JPG
DSC_17455.JPG

I lifted the light reflector today to give her a DeStress foliar and was shocked at how beautiful she was. This is the first one of this pheno type I've grown in Doc's soil and she's showing growth characteristics I've not seen before. There's a new vibrancy to her. I can see she appreciated the way I up-canned her without actually transplanting her.

image1849.jpeg

image1850.jpeg

image1851.jpeg

Are we all having fun? I know I am. I find it so thrilling to stop here and see the updates. They're all looking so lovely and I get excited thinking of how happy everyone's going to be after harvest. :laughtwo:

Dark Devil #1 - Day 28

This "special" Dark Devil has finally become motivated to grow a little. She gets her nutes today and I expect some additional improvement in her growth. She measured 3 inches today before lights on.

All the other Dark Devils being grown here look wonderful. You guys are doing a great job! :thumb:

Watch her take off now. :laughtwo: :high-five:

DARK DEVIL AUTO DAY 32

This girl continues to amaze me every time I open the door. She looks stunning and is starting to show some purple in her flowers. I tried to show it as best I can.
She had a feed today of 2ml grow, 2ml bloom, 1ml topmax and 1tsp molasses per litre. She had 2 liters with plenty of runoff.

DSC_17342.JPG
DSC_17361.JPG
DSC_17423.JPG
DSC_17432.JPG
DSC_17455.JPG

Looks great brother... really nicely done on the training... looks like your making the most of this girl... what kinda feed is she getting

Looks great brother... really nicely done on the training... looks like your making the most of this girl... what kinda feed is she getting

Thankyou Atrain, she is on the biobizz range. Last feed she got 2ml grow, 2ml bloom, 1ml topmax and 1 tsp molasses per litre. Feeding every 3 days. I'll try and post pics again tomorrow for comparison.

Back
Top Bottom