Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Also.. Here is a pic of this little girl at day 9, hoping she starts growing more.

SAM_4620.JPG

Fear not, she will. This was mine at a week. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_47609.JPG

IMG_476113.JPG

IMG_47628.JPG

Thanks for that Rifleman and Sue! Always nice to get responses from the ones growing this strain hands on :)

Which would you say is more beneficial for branch growth for this strain.. Topping or bending over?? Strip off the lowest node after topping if so, or leave them to grow out?

Thanks for that Rifleman and Sue! Always nice to get responses from the ones growing this strain hands on :)

Which would you say is more beneficial for branch growth for this strain.. Topping or bending over?? Strip off the lowest node after topping if so, or leave them to grow out?

Someone other than me will have to field that one. I'm lucky enough to have the room so I let mine run natural. I do like to pony tail them though.

Someone other than me will have to field that one. I'm lucky enough to have the room so I let mine run natural. I do like to pony tail them though.

That's alright, I'm sure someone will chime in on that soon :) I do plan to pony tail this is for sure, always gets them lower shoots going before flowering.

I topped one about a week ago,both at 14days old...One I didn't...The topped one is noticably bushier and 2 nice tops...The other is about same height but it's lower shoots arnt as developed ...I say top em

IDK. Everything is the same as with my other strains, grind, humidity, etc. It just seems the dda doesn't like to burn as hot and tends to go out.
Could be to much p or k left in the bud. That will make a joint keep going out it it wasn't flushed long enough. Is your ash burning white or black

Look back at pictures of my current girls. The bushy DDA7 got topped, the DDA6 didn't. The topped one's gonna outdo the other. I say unless you're lucky enough to have space like Rifleman's, top them at about the 4th or 5th node.

Look back at pictures of my current girls. The bushy DDA7 got topped, the DDA6 didn't. The topped one's gonna outdo the other. I say unless you're lucky enough to have space like Rifleman's, top them at about the 4th or 5th node.

And if you have the room? Don't top? I plan on being outdoors with lots of light soon.. I have 4 and might just top 2 and see what happens, but they are pretty small so far and I don't think I am even at the 4th node yet...

Girls are really strutting their stuff.

Day 26 and Buds are really showing now. The Topped one is taller and bushier but the other has more pronounced buds on her

Fun Fun Fun
DD2_Bud.jpg
DD1_Day26.jpg
DD2_day_26.jpg

Wussup guys. Ive been checkin out this community grow for quite some time now. Figured i should post some of mine. I got 8 dda and a sour diesel auto alotng with a regular blue cheese and an OG strain. Whatcha think
420-magazine-mobile1952303025.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1470614185.jpg
420-magazine-mobile84551010.jpg
420-magazine-mobile974120446.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1993827389.jpg

Some very different phenos, huh? There on day 43 and just went into flower, compared to the dda in some of thees grows i feel like they flowered kinda late. Some of u guys were seeing preflower at day 25-30.

Wussup guys. Ive been checkin out this community grow for quite some time now. Figured i should post some of mine. I got 8 dda and a sour diesel auto alotng with a regular blue cheese and an OG strain. Whatcha think

420-magazine-mobile1993827389.jpg

Some very different phenos, huh? There on day 43 and just went into flower, compared to the dda in some of thees grows i feel like they flowered kinda late. Some of u guys were seeing preflower at day 25-30.

Well, well, well..... 8 DDAs? Where have you been hiding them? :laughtwo: :welcome: to the thread WestCose. Nice looking bunch you have going. Don't worry about them, they'll catch up, and you can take them as long as you feel the need. Are you growing them outdoors, or are they under lights?

Nice to see someone starting out with their seedlings the same time as me gives me something to compare to rite on!!! Live-Love-Learn

dda1204.jpg

Late I know, but..."Feed me Seymore!!"

And if you have the room? Don't top? I plan on being outdoors with lots of light soon.. I have 4 and might just top 2 and see what happens, but they are pretty small so far and I don't think I am even at the 4th node yet...

Rifleman doesn't top, but he not only has the headroom, he runs hydro, which demands the headroom. If you're running hydro and have the vertical space to play with, have a ball and let them grow unfettered. Take a look at his and ask yourself why you'd try to contain that topped? :laughtwo:

Growing in soil, I recommend you top, at about the fourth or fifth node. I don't molest them from that point on, unless I need to limit vertical growth, and I do that as gently as I can with tiedowns. I don't believe I've ever cleaned up the bottom of one either. Never saw the need to, quite frankly. I get at least an ounce from mine in a challenged grow. Many here grow much better than I.

It'll be interesting to see how different my two yield. Wish to God they could be cloned. That sativa girl is making my mouth water and she hasn't really started to fill out. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, well, well..... 8 DDAs? Where have you been hiding them? :laughtwo: :welcome: to the thread WestCose. Nice looking bunch you have going. Don't worry about them, they'll catch up, and you can take them as long as you feel the need. Are you growing them outdoors, or are they under lights?

Thankyou thankyou. Yea i got dda mainly because of this thread, beautiful colors and very different phenos, this strain is amazing. Sue, you and rifle and some others had some pretty badass plants.rep+. But Been growing outside for the last 28 days but i started inside for the first couple weeks under some leds while the weather was shit. When It started to warm up, threw em outside now there doubling in size in this socal sun

Thankyou thankyou. Yea i got dda mainly because of this thread, beautiful colors and very different phenos, this strain is amazing. Sue, you and rifle and some others had some pretty badass plants.rep+. But Been growing outside for the last 28 days but i started inside for the first couple weeks under some leds while the weather was shit. When It started to warm up, threw em outside now there doubling in size in this socal sun

Well, that made me smile. I love to hear that this joyful community inspired yet another cultivator to be seduced by the DDA. :cheesygrinsmiley: :green_heart:

Good, I've been waiting to watch some grow out under Sol. I hear you have some decent temps this spring. That should play to your favor WestCose. Thank you so much for choosing to share your joy with us. I personally can't get enough of the many ways members have grown them and how happy everyone is with them.

I've been blessed to grow two of the more exciting strains, and to be able to get others excited about both. This strain is definately the star, if only for the colors. Get the hallucinogenic euphoria and you'll never walk away. :laughtwo:

Actually guys, do we have anyone who grew them unhappily and didn't plant them at the next opportunity? :hmmmm:

Well, that made me smile. I love to hear that this joyful community inspired yet another cultivator to be seduced by the DDA. :cheesygrinsmiley: :green_heart:

Good, I've been waiting to watch some grow out under Sol. I hear you have some decent temps this spring. That should play to your favor WestCose. Thank you so much for choosing to share your joy with us. I personally can't get enough of the many ways members have grown them and how happy everyone is with them.

I've been blessed to grow two of the more exciting strains, and to be able to get others excited about both. This strain is definately the star, if only for the colors. Get the hallucinogenic euphoria and you'll never walk away. :laughtwo:

Actually guys, do we have anyone who grew them unhappily and didn't plant them at the next opportunity? :hmmmm:

Hell yea man! I really enjoyed the idea of 2 harvest this year, since im an outdoor grower, i really didnt want to wait till October to see some dank. So i stumbled upon this thread and saw some of thees dda grows, im gawdammmm had to keep bib and rag just stop myself from drooling. Delicious purpcycles. But i have to say i dont know if all will be the same pheno i do have some that are very green. But Who knows ive seen some guys here that purpled late in flower. Ill keep u guys updated tho

Peace&love

Hell yea man! I really enjoyed the idea of 2 harvest this year, since im an outdoor grower, i really didnt want to wait till October to see some dank. So i stumbled upon this thread and saw some of thees dda grows, im gawdammmm had to keep bib and rag just stop myself from drooling. Delicious purpcycles. But i have to say i dont know if all will be the same pheno i do have some that are very green. But Who knows ive seen some guys here that purpled late in flower. Ill keep u guys updated tho

Peace&love

Rumor has it that the greener pheno is more potent. No way to verify that, since it all gets you totally blasted, so how does one quantify the differences? :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom