Darkscotia 1st Attempt At High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry Fem

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

7 gallons is 26.5 liters. Makes me wonder if I should have bigger pots. I use 15 liter pots. Thinking perhaps that's keeping me behind a little when it comes to yield

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

It's looking magnificent Dark! Your plants are beautiful as always. How's things going? Everything healing well after the surgery? Been wanting to try out COB for a while because of I keep hearing all these fantastic claims about 1.9 grams per watt and such. I'm having a really hard time believing all the hype, but I do believe they're very good lights :)

Joined that Mars photo contest. Perhaps with some luck I can win the cob prototype :) Don't have high hopes though. Stretched my luck a lot already. Hope you're doing ok man and - wow! beautiful setup and plants

Things have been well. Surgery bullshit is still killing me. Got a infection from surgery and now trying to fight that off. The girls are loving the new light. This tent is a hole new experience. New soil and new light. Running same seeds as last time though. Good luck on contest I'm choosing to stay away from mars contests due to the last shit show. Still following the forum just reframing from writing not so positive shit lol. Only joking about not not writing positive shit. Still love my mars light though just choose not to comment much anymore. Plus been waiting a week for a response from Sara and someone else. I must be blacklisted cause I wrote some not so positive shit about there led bars. Have you received your yet.
Ps I no longer have the led bars. Mars was very nice to return lights and return me my money. But I lost 130 something dollars sending them back. Was going to buy some pro 80s instead but no one wants to answer my questions from mars so there loss

7 gallons is 26.5 liters. Makes me wonder if I should have bigger pots. I use 15 liter pots. Thinking perhaps that's keeping me behind a little when it comes to yield

Yes I used to use 5 gallon pots but roots always seemed to fill up pot to quick. Never got root bound but I figured it held them back some. So I moved
7 gallon on my other blueberry grow and they seem lot be really liking it. Time will tell on that grow still have probably another 4-5 weeks left on that

Still didn't receive the Mars bars. Been wanting to ask Sara, but keep forgetting.

Just got home from another weekend away to find some burn on my leaves. Everything was good till last weekends trip when I came home they needed some water. Not that bad but needed to be feed. So fed them water I had sitting out already aerating for 2 days. Waited a day and all were drooping worse. I'm pretty confident in my watering but hey shit happens maybe I overwatered them. Waited 3 more days when soil would normally be dry which it was so fed with some straight watered again and waited. They still looked like shit.so I knocked them out of pots to check roots and all looked good and healthy. Roots were filling up as well so I decided to up pot into 7 gallon pots with docs kit soil. Went away again for the weekend and came home to this. 2 of 6 girls have some what looks like burn to them and another is going pale and drooping still.and the other 3 aren't so bad as of yet. Not looking the best but still aren't bad.
420-magazine-mobile1818346349.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1011031406.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1875985251.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1082099880.jpg
420-magazine-mobile678590975.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1795059262.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1532459089.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2014642202.jpg

What on Earth is going on with your plants? This sometimes happened to just a few leaves in some of my grows. But it never got that bad. Hope you figure it out.

do you use cal/mag? normally anything funky on bottom fan leaves mean a deficiency in something. maybe run a run off test and see what your ph is.

Listen Dark - If I were you I would ask the other's using the Doc kit. They're all very eager at helping each other. Been reading that thread for a while. I mean - The people there must know since they're using the same stuff

I would normally say calmag as well, but I know dark is already feeding them that

do you use cal/mag? normally anything funky on bottom fan leaves mean a deficiency in something. maybe run a run off test and see what your ph is.

hope he isn't locking it out but so many factors to consider. new growth looks good tho!

It's a weird one for sure. All were feed from same water source and only 2 of 6 are affected. Most affected areas came from upper parts of plant.and happened over 3 days. I watered Friday and came home Sunday to that. The only other thing I did was transplanted into bigger pots Thursday with freshly cooked soil. Didn't have that problem until after that

So another day comes with another update. Things around the grow rooms are a bit easier these days with my big grow being chopped down and now curing. These girls seem to being coming around and the 2 burnted girls are still the only 2 remaining girls with issues. Waiting for soil to dry to give a rescue drench. That will be oz of transplant to 6 ml of tea per gallon of water as per docs instructions then will follow with straight water when soil dries again.
IMG_073547.JPG
IMG_073444.JPG
IMG_073352.JPG
IMG_073256.JPG
IMG_072853.JPG

IMG_073048.JPG
IMG_073146.JPG
IMG_073256.JPG
IMG_072952.JPG
IMG_072747.JPG

Back
Top Bottom