Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

re: Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

I was moving some stuff around and had some of my bongs out and one of my pipes I have like 6 more pipes and a bubbler not shown though I would share a few pics most of them are a little dirty I have been meaning to clean them if you want to clean your bong or pipes use rubbing alcohol and plain salt just pour in some salt and rubbing alcohol and shake like crazy :party: and rinse it all out with hot water if it is real dirty let it soak repeat and rinse a few times I swear by it will have your bong or pipe like new it will even smell kind of new if your clean it enough it works for just about any glass piece and bowls too

this is my ak bong it had the ak on it when I bought it the ak does not stand of anything
021432.JPG

this is my side car "Pedro"
024329.JPG

this one is my honey cup
022383.JPG

this is my amber bong
025328.JPG

this is my steam roller pipe it is my roach killer
027285.JPG

and last but not least my football bong aka the "super bowl" special it is the biggest of my bongs my mom won this bong in a art contest a few years ago
026315.JPG

Nice glass Db. Heres my bong
image26012.jpg

I clean the bowl after every smoke and i clean the chalice every other day. I do a four step cleaning.. Step one is hot water to loosen everything up. Then i do salt and alcohol and flush with hot water. After that, i do a shake of just distilled vinegar (for the water stains). After that i use dish soap and cold water so its ready to use once all the soap is rinsed out... Crystal clear bong.. No white stains, not tar stains.

nice collection of glass man and the plants look awesome still!! its looking tight in there but your maximizing your space :thumb: that 400 is really doing work man i really want to invest in making my whole room a flower room or maybe my garage i just love spending time with the girls. but keep it up man its looking awesome :Namaste:

hello to all the growers out there did I little more trimming on the plants not as much as last time just a small pile I am starting to see trichomes on a few of the leafs :yahoo: I still have to mix my nutes for tomorrow I will be starting week 4 on Sunday so I will be giving them just plain water with Cal mag and molasses to give the plants a nice flush before I start week four of the roots organics nutes feeding schedule I also notice that I am having less and less bugs I think the diatomaceous earth is working well that's about it for today and now the pics of the plants

the pile of leafs and my cat assistant his job is to get in my way and he does that well
0012368.JPG

0012369.JPG

0022321.JPG
0032218.JPG
0042080.JPG
0051962.JPG
0061738.JPG
0071620.JPG
0081477.JPG
0091320.JPG
0101210.JPG
0111044.JPG

Yes I can see some frostiness on those leaves:thumb: those plants look real close to the light though, how far is the light from the canopy?

Your plants are lovely!

And you should buy that cat some clothes! :)

Yes I can see some frostiness on those leaves:thumb: those plants look real close to the light though, how far is the light from the canopy?

thanks @arellanobrain for pointing that out for me I did need to raise my light it is fine now my canopy is kind of uneven so some of the tops were closer that others I am hoping that my plants don't get much taller but I am about to start week four of flower so the stretch should be coming to a end soon I cant raise my light much higher

012950.JPG
013868.JPG
014783.JPG

hello everyone this is db003 here with a update today is Saturday 5/30/2015 today is the last day of week 8 of this grow and the last day of week 3 of flower that would make it day #21 of flower today it was one of my watering days in this watering I used one tsp. of molasses and a half of a tsp. of Cal mag to give the plants a nice flush before I start week 4 of nutes well that's about it for today clipped a few more leafs but that's it

0022323.JPG
0032220.JPG
0042082.JPG
0061739.JPG
0071622.JPG

Look great so far! My lights are actually a little closer than yours, including the 300w led im running as sidelighting. No signs of bleaching or negative side effects, I'm sure yours will be fine.

looks like there's going to be plenty of but sites :thumb:

What strain is it? one green crack clone and one Larry's og clone

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? they are both hybrid's

What percentages? the green crack is a sativa dominant strain(70% Sativa, 30% Indica) the Larry og is a Indica Dominant I don't know the percentages of the larry og clone

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? they are both in veg

If in Veg... For how long? picked up on 4/4/2015 its now 4/5/2015 its Easter Sunday I am now on day two of veg

Indoor or outdoor? indoor grow tent 32"x32"x63"

Soil or Hydro? growing in soil

If soil... what is in your mix? I am using roots organics original only no additives no soil amendments

If soil... What size pot? both clones are in three gallon roots organics roots pots

Size of light? a single mars II 400watt led grow light

Temp of Room/cab? highs are 86F and lows are 66f as of yesterday

RH of Room/cab highs are 56% and lows are 16% as of yesterday

PH of media or res? not sure on ph. yet

Any Pests ? just cats and sisters so far

How often are you watering? I have only watered once so far after transplanting them in there pots

Type and strength of ferts used? I have not used any yet but I will on next watering I have a bottle earth juice cal mag a bottle of earth juice hi brix and a bottle of tappin roots natural all stages plant fertilizer that they gave me at the hydro shop I am still waiting on a Aurora Innovations Roots Organics 8 0Z sample of Buddha Grow and Buddha Bloom to come in the mail but I think it wont be there for a few weeks so I have to use what I have now next watering im still not sure how much to use but I know not full strength

hey everyone this will be my first grow I picked up my clones on 4/4/2015 I put them in the tent yesterday at around 4pm and let the lights run till 12am lights out till 6am today will be there first day of 18/6 from 6am to 12am as of now I am just waiting to see how they act from the transplant in there new home it is still to early to tell I did not say this above but one of my clones the Larry og was a teen they are about the same height but the Larry had more roots then the green crack did not have as many I could not see roots coming out of the Rockwool but I only got to see them for a brief moment before transplant I did not want to handle the to much
this is all I have so far I am still waiting on my fan speed controller and my Flexible Vinyl Ducting right now im using a big gulp cup and a cardboard box to vent lol well that's it for now here is a list of the parts I am using in this grow

Mars II LED Grow Light 400W

Grow Tent 32"x32"x63"

1 bag Roots Organics Original Potting Soil 1.5 CF

Aurora Innovations Roots Organics 8 0Z sample of Buddha Grow and Buddha Bloom

tappin roots natural all stages plant fertilizer 8 oz.

Earth Juice Hi-Brix Pint

Earth Juice Elements Cal-n-Mag Pint

2 three Gallon Root Pots, 9 x 8"

VenTech 4" inline duct fan

VenTech 4" x 12" Inch Carbon Filter

Hydrofarm Active Air Fan Speed Controller

pair of Rope Ratchet Adjustable Heavy Duty Hanger

Rapitest Digital Soil pH meter

Comfort Zone 6-Inch 2-Speed Clip-On Fan

Acu-Rite Indoor Humidity Monitor

Single-Outlet 24-Hour Mechanical Timer

Secret Jardin WebIt 60 Trellis Netting

White Flexible Vinyl Ducting-4X8

brown 10" Saucers

0022230.JPG

0012271.JPG

0051881.JPG
this one is the larry og

this one is the green crack

0042000.JPG

Hey man, I was curious as to how well your carbon filter was treating you? Great log. Subbed.

Hey man, I was curious as to how well your carbon filter was treating you? Great log. Subbed.

hello @highasakite13 thanks for stopping by my grow journal so far my carbon filter is working fine no smell at all I run my vent system 24/7 and it helps that I have a little negative pressure in my grow tent that none of the smells leaks out but I know I want to clean my pre filter or by a new one that thing is dirty well I hope that answers your question if you have any thing else you would like to ask I would be happy to reply

:ganjamon:
"don't panic its organic"

hello @highasakite13 thanks for stopping by my grow journal so far my carbon filter is working fine no smell at all I run my vent system 24/7 and it helps that I have a little negative pressure in my grow tent that none of the smells leaks out but I know I want to clean my pre filter or by a new one that thing is dirty well I hope that answers your question if you have any thing else you would like to ask I would be happy to reply

:ganjamon:
"don't panic its organic"

haha thanks for replying man. I was also wondering about how strong the smell of the strains you're growing and how long you've been running that filter for since you said the prefilter needs cleaning or a new one. Hope all goes well!

:cheer:

haha thanks for replying man. I was also wondering about how strong the smell of the strains you're growing and how long you've been running that filter for since you said the prefilter needs cleaning or a new one. Hope all goes well!

:cheer:
hey @highasakite13 well since this is my first grow I don't have any other plants to compare the smell too but the only time I smell the plants is when I mess with them or have the tent open now as for the pre filter I will be honest my room was dirty as hell so when I cleaned it my pre filter sucked up a lot of dust so it just looks bad it still works great I just want to give it a good cleaning after this grow or just get a new one I seen them on eBay for like 6 bucks so they are cheap enough of me to buy one this will be the start of month three of this grow fan and filter has been running since day one

hello everyone today is Monday 6/1/2015 I am in week 9 of this grow week 4 of flower just a quick update I mixed up my nutes for tomorrows watering
:morenutes:

I got some real good news I just paid of all the grow equipment I need for my veg tent and the rest of the things I need for this harvest :grinjoint: so it looks like my next grow journal might be a perpetual grow if everything goes well I still have to buy my grow light I will try to buy that next month I am so broke after paying for all the stuff I just got but its all good I like to think of my grow as a super fun hobby that can be rewarding now I just have to wait for it all to come in the mail or which I like to call "the waiting game" lol:rofl:

well that's it for now I will give a more detailed update and some pics when I water tomorrow

Stoked to see what upgrades your going to add to your setup :thumb: and im the same way, when i buy new toys im always looking out the window for the ups/fedex guy lol :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom