DC's First Indoor Multi-Strain

I'm just coming to my own defense here! Summer grow:
full
Make sure you remember to flush them.
;)

My advice. Stop flushing them so much. You are washing away all the Nutrients. Using promix Hp for around 18 plants I have never once watered to run off. Never. My plants yeild massive amounts, and I neverrr have problems. Like i said. Use the feed schedule I posted. Its dummy proof. That pic is from 2 plants.

Attachments

• 20190524_204326.jpg
    20190524_204326.jpg
    610.2 KB · Views: 19
For the record I think @InTheShed s plants look great! Maybe I need to switch to mega crop lol

Dude I have been using your feed schedule and now they are yellowing left right and center! But like I said I now suspect my tap water. I ordered a PPM pen to stop the guessing. And the medium is maybe still full of the previous overfeed dosages and locking them out of something idk.. I figure a couple gallons of fresh RO water and then a good feed will help. If it doesn't... Well you are right and the others will just get fed and carry on lol

Attachments

• IMG_20191125_1928122.jpg
    IMG_20191125_1928122.jpg
    711.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20191125_1920133.jpg
    IMG_20191125_1920133.jpg
    677.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20191125_1919415.jpg
    IMG_20191125_1919415.jpg
    736.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20191125_1919191.jpg
    IMG_20191125_1919191.jpg
    681.1 KB · Views: 18
Sorry I don't mean to come off as rude or unappreciative. I am open to any and all advice, just getting a little frustrated.

I (among many here) highly recommend MegaCrop, and you can get a free sample that will be enough to carry you through more than the rest of this grow. You don't have to wonder whether the manufacturer's recommendations need to be cut in half to keep from burning your plants (like some nute lines). You just feed according to their chart and the look of your plants. And if you like to mix things up, you can add some cal-mag and silica per farside's feeding chart.

Might be worth a shot for the cost of shipping!

I agree, don't flush anymore. Feed a moderate strength nutrient and wait to see how she reacts.

Alright alright you've both talked me off the ledge. Tonight half a gallon of my new RO rig water at @HippyCanuck 's dose maybe a splash more lol! Less work for me anyway tonight the wife wants a date night.

If it doesn't improve by end of the week they are going to the tub!

I (among many here) highly recommend MegaCrop, and you can get a free sample that will be enough to carry you through more than the rest of this grow. You don't have to wonder whether the manufacturer's recommendations need to be cut in half to keep from burning your plants (like some nute lines). You just feed according to their chart and the look of your plants. And if you like to mix things up, you can add some cal-mag and silica per farside's feeding chart.

Might be worth a shot for the cost of shipping!

How do you go about getting the sample? Do they ship to Canada? The buddy I gave my hash plant to will need nutes soon maybe I'll try out mega crop with this sample and if I like it better I'll pawn my GH stuff off on him haha

They do as far as I know. A number of our Canadian brethren use it. Go to greenleafnutrients.com and check it out. @MrSauga can tell you more about it as he's also Canadian eh?

I see what you did there eh. Thanks for the tip I will check it out. Can't say no to free!

Pulled the trigger. I had to pay 6.50 Canadian monopoly money in shipping but I do like the idea of a one stop shop mix and go nutrient. At the same time I am getting pretty quick at dishing out my GH liquid bottles and with my 15L jug I won't be mixing often. Maybe I'll switch Blue Dream over to mega crop to see if I can rustle it out of its mutant growth pattern.

I also just remembered I have a small bag of GH Maxi Bloom and Maxi grow granulated fertilizers in the garage as well that I bought in the summer of amazon when I really had no clue what I was doing (like more so than now lol) Hydro shop guy told me they are no good for indoor and will burn... So now I will be swimming in varieties of nutes to test lol

I can see my wife rolling her eyes already when the mega crop is dropped off at my door lol

Let me know when you get the sample @DeeCee112 I’m also intrigued in the simplicity of mega crop. For 6.50, I’m pretty sure I could make a few alias’s for a few more! I’m kidding! I’m intrigued in how big the first 6.50 bag will be :popcorn:

Will do bro. I'm gonna run one cookies on it and the other on the GH for a comparative.

Okay so my jug feeding setup leaked! I need to figure out how to seal the barbed fitting into the side of the jug. Once a little side pressure is applied to the valve it leaked through the PL Premium and silicone around the barbed stem.

Anyone that has any links to guys converting water jugs to gravity feed reservoirs link it up or any suggestions lol.

At any rate they all were fed just over half a gallon with just a tad of runoff at the following strength per gallon:

3.5 ml Micro
3.5ml Grow
1ml Bloom
4ml Calmag

Buckle up kids well see how they do!

I can't remember where I've seen them to link to, but I'm pretty sure they don't have any barbed connections into the jug.

I can attest from first hand experience, if they don't leak they most likely don't lol!

Here's a closer pic of what I had setup. I need to find some kind of grommet. Back to the drawing board and google!

IMG_20191127_0549102.jpg

Week 8, Day 50 of veg Update
The girls looked good this morning no droop really yay!! I think I can close the case the droop was NOT caused by over or under watering. It started when flipping to 24/0 and ceased the day after going back to 20/4. I knew it wasn't watering practice hut didn't have the experience to say for sure. I watered every which way and still never changed so I'm glad this is behind me. Now to clean up the yellowing which sounds like a nutrient deficiency likely resulting from me backing off the nutes to try to solve the droop. A steady mid strength feed of 2L twice a week if they keep drinking like they have been will hopefully do it. I hoping to get them back to form in the next week or two as I am going to need to flip to flower soon before they get too big. A side note though: the blue dream plant didn't seem to mind 24/0 so maybe some strains just do need a little rest and others don't. It is a touch perkier now though.

IMG_20191127_0602213.jpg

I retrained all of blue dreams branches out more horizontal. I still can't get over the node spacing it's insane, I can barley find a growth tip or fan leaf stem free area on the branches for a tie or candy cane hook. I managed though and it helped open it up a good bit. She is growing densely in the middle so I'm trying to get her spread out. No sign of yellowing at all and the calcium def spots are gone. Hopefully the light being at 30" away will promote a bit of stretch. It'll be interesting to see what she does in the first few weeks of flower.
IMG_20191127_0559252.jpg

Oh ya - I get my new bigger tent today!! I kind of regret giving hash plant away now. But I'll be due for some good karma. I might drop some green crack seeds or use it to try my hand at Cloning these girls when I trim before flower. The possibilities are endless!

Sidenote
The wife convinced me to let her get a kitten for her and the kids. Sure as hell yesterday I come home and I own not one but two! I'm a full out dog person myself and not too into cats but oh well they are pretty cute.
IMG_20191126_2129263.jpg

Congratulations on your kittens. I’m also not much of a cat person. My Valentine’s Day gift from my wife the first year we were together. She got rid of her two fur ball of cats for me lol. They were so stupid. They’d piss on top of the litter box cover, instead of inside. I’m also really allergic, so thankfully she did that for me lol.

Back
Top Bottom