DD Stable Of Impermanence

@Kingjoe83 ! Mixed news, my man.
First of all :yahoo:Yay :cheer: The eagle has landed:slide:...
... and but yeah, but there’s a but... here..
560D836A-275E-4364-BC02-66C04B544DD5.jpeg

:oops: Wow, man :high-five:
We have one and a half survivors.
A whole one I dug out of the broken Purple Skunk x Grape Krush vial, and a loose cracked one which I’ve put in a paper towel on the off chance.
Mate, I’m as excited as a puppy to have a Purple Skunk x Grape Krush to try to grow!
You’ve seen an excited puppy, right? It’s that, but a donkey. Ridiculous.
As soon as there’s a gap in the queue s/he’s going in!

Damaged beans from a couple of weeks ago haven’t disturbed the surface of the seedling tray even slightly :( Hence the different method today.

And the bags! Proper squish bags. These are going to make a huge difference. I’m hoping they’ll help me get past the 10% return mark. I’ll post as I go no worries.

I can’t thank you enough, but I’ve made a start :)

Actually I can tell you know all about excited puppies by the picture in your avatar. @Sugarleaf says we need more toys for our dogs. See - you’re upgrading all our lifestyles. Thank you.

Ah! It’s crushing to find crushed seeds. I’m sorry that so much of your generous intent went sideways. I’m blown away you went to the trouble mate.

I think there’s probably an automated address reader with rollers that crush seeds.

The bags are going to be such a big help. I’ll be getting cracking on the concentrated edibles. I’m on call for the next week which is gonna put a kink in my rinky dink for now.

Here’s the girls tonight..
CPK front left, DrS front right, HulkLato in back.
C6D1B359-419F-44E8-992D-B2D8E93173FC.jpeg

00112A1E-41FE-4747-AB42-32AC930A25B1.jpeg

Thanks for visiting..
:peace::cool:

Awesome news they made it through !!

We all you with the idea of sneaking a few through but lack the stones to do so....
Sorry I've been pretty in active fora few months been crazy here for me.

I see a win that CBD no longer needs ministerial approval let's hope the referendum goes well ;)

Kp

Not good on the weight loss mate. probably sounds idiotic but what about weight gain for body builders or their shakes of proteins etc... Only a thought and I know they usually use certain blends to aid muscle growth but the healthier gain was my thinking. Dont keep too much from sugar mate , she wont thank you if she feels she left you alone with it !. hope you can get it nailed now you have a better understanding health pro.

Love all this squashing in the house matter, making me very curious and starting to highlight the possibility of buying a press off the next runs bounty....... keep up the immense pressure DD .

Awesome news they made it through !!

We all you with the idea of sneaking a few through but lack the stones to do so....
Sorry I've been pretty in active fora few months been crazy here for me.

I see a win that CBD no longer needs ministerial approval let's hope the referendum goes well ;)

Kp
Nice to see you round the traps again Knife. I’ll happily be proved wrong about my fellow aotearoans if the referendum works out.
Not good on the weight loss mate.
Aye
she wont thank you
Was just making conversation I guess. I was being not a donkey - what’s that other thing? A dick, that’s right. :D My weights go on the kitchen calendar. We talk. I appreciate that you give a shit.
body builders or their shakes of proteins etc...
For six months I’ve twice a day had the medical meal inna bottle. It’s all getting pretty old, but yeah nah she’s all a bit touch and go in there as to what you can throw at it. Those heavy whey based powders.. let’s say it’s a great idea and thanks again buddy.
now you have a better understanding health pro.
:straightface: hm?
Love all this squashing in the house matter, making me very curious and starting to highlight the possibility of buying a press off the next runs bounty
Hell yeah! You’d have a ball.
You could also develop a few product lines. With the rosin caps you could make the CBD caps as a medical offering, the THC caps that make you forget what your name is and where you live, and gummy bears for the kiddies? No?

Our Hulklato is 27” up now
AFE532A1-DB47-4826-A2F8-8A59004E4AD7.jpeg

And these are also her..
E65FD2B1-5DD0-4229-AF1E-9B8E0C2BBDEE.jpeg

The three in the black pots are the same girl.
Flipped the tent to 12/12 ten days ago and budset hasn’t happened for her yet. Almost flowering. Exciting :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks again gigiddy!
Thanks for reading, folks :yummy::cool:

Nice to see you round the traps again Knife. I’ll happily be proved wrong about my fellow aotearoans if the referendum works out.

Aye

Was just making conversation I guess. I was being not a donkey - what’s that other thing? A dick, that’s right. :D My weights go on the kitchen calendar. We talk. I appreciate that you give a shit.

For six months I’ve twice a day had the medical meal inna bottle. It’s all getting pretty old, but yeah nah she’s all a bit touch and go in there as to what you can throw at it. Those heavy whey based powders.. let’s say it’s a great idea and thanks again buddy.

:straightface: hm?

Hell yeah! You’d have a ball.
You could also develop a few product lines. With the rosin caps you could make the CBD caps as a medical offering, the THC caps that make you forget what your name is and where you live, and gummy bears for the kiddies? No?

Our Hulklato is 27” up now
AFE532A1-DB47-4826-A2F8-8A59004E4AD7.jpeg

And these are also her..
E65FD2B1-5DD0-4229-AF1E-9B8E0C2BBDEE.jpeg

The three in the black pots are the same girl.
Flipped the tent to 12/12 ten days ago and budset hasn’t happened for her yet. Almost flowering. Exciting :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks again gigiddy!
Thanks for reading, folks :yummy::cool:
Truly my pleasure DD. She looks a potential big lady with the stretch on too.Looking good on the clones , looks like you cracked cloning. some nice green healthiness going on in here.
health care pro who at least got the cbd script sorted I meant so is at least taking you seriously although never feels good putting your trust in the "system" when your weighed against cost. have a good one mate

I’ll happily be proved wrong about my fellow aotearoans if the referendum works out.
I too feel the same way. I can't help feeling it could go close but yet fail to get a majority. However, a poll done a month or two ago if I remember right, the 'yes' vote got something like 46%, the 'no' vote was 41%, and the rest undecided. I hope it passes, I am sure if it does, it will prove to be far better overall for our country. I am really hoping there will be a strategic release of information, advertising, TV, and media hoopla that will buoy the support as a 'make it happen' or lose the opportunity to do for a whole bunch more years.

re Whey; A neighbor with prostate problem made a whole bunch of dietary changes and things improved heaps for him, then he started at a gym and decided he should build some muscle to help against age, and he lumped into Whey protein to supplement that, and shortly afterwards his prostate problem came back fierce, and when he then stopped the Whey protein it went away again. Everyone is different I guess, just trying to find what is right for you and all of us.

What do you feel most has been most supportive/helpful in regard to the different strains of bud you have tried, and of the different ways you've taken it. Is it all mostly down to the strain, or does it matter? Or has it mostly been down to the potency. And has the different ways of taking it made any standout differences, like whether vaping or smoking/edibles,tincture,oil,rosin etc?

I haven't smoked a joint for a long time, though there is something very nice, relaxing and reminiscent about the smell of combustion wafting across the air. These days it is mostly vaping and the occasional cannabutter sandwich with a mate when sitting out rock fishing at night. But I am interested in something like a tincture, where maybe instead of drying my throat out from daily vaping I could instead just have a couple of drops and get to where I want to be?!?

Hiya
I am really hoping there will be a strategic release of information, advertising, TV, and media hoopla that will buoy the support as a 'make it happen'
Do we need to compile a press kit, Stunger? How else is this going to happen?
What do you feel most has been most supportive/helpful in regard to...
Potency is good, for me. 3 or 4 decent spots of rosin and I’m scraping my knuckles. Also experiencing a little relief from gut pain. I’m smoking joints as well, partly when I’m out and about (looks like a cigarette when you’re on a beach) and partly for the convenience of not having to dick about with infrastructure.
The nuisance value is why I hardly use the dry herb vape. The one I have is very clunky. A dynavap is aspirational.
I like the sound of a tincture. I’m hoping decent capsules made from rosin will do it for me. Work is the only thing stopping me for the next couple of days.
Strains-wise I’ve been on different iterations of the same bagseeds since I started. I have tried to use growing techniques, harvest times, drying and curing to bring out the best potency. I feel like I’m getting somewhere with that. Now, of course we are running some known-to-be decent gear this is potentially going to simplify things.
We are both almost five years off the ciggies and finding joints trigger some latent urges. We are thinking we will smoke joints of CBD like cigarettes when the Dr Seedsman is done. We probably won’t, but that’s an idea.
I like the sound of a cannabutter sarnie. (Any butter would be amazing!) and I haven’t been fishing in years. A combination born in bliss, I suspect.
:high-five: Cheers
:yummy::peace::cool:

Do we need to compile a press kit, Stunger? How else is this going to happen?
I can see that with the 'no' lobby group potentially being ready to put out a smear campaign on any positive referendum change, that there is some sense in the 'yes' lobby not peaking too early for a positive change for referendum by showing their cards and leaving too much time for the 'no' group to smear such efforts and influence the public to vote against it.

From what I understood there is yet to be a positive wave of publicity to present the benefits of change to the public lest they 'peak' too early. I understood for example that Paddy Gower had another documentary planned that would come out closer to the referendum date. Hopefully there will be a wave of this to wake up and invigorate the public into seeing the opportunity for change now lest it be lost for years to come.

I will still grow regardless of which way the vote goes, but the more other countries legalize, and the more I think about this situation in NZ, the more it pisses me off heaps that I have to run around so furtively to just grow a couple of plants or so a year, I feel it is no different from growing any garden vege, herbs or fruits, and it shouldn't be of anyone's else concern, and it certainly shouldn't be of the concern of any arseh*le lobby group to label me my actions of choice as criminal.

Anyway, I am hoping for change to come from this. It'll be a disappointing shit if it doesn't.

I feel it is no different from growing any garden vege, herbs or fruits, and it shouldn't be of anyone's else concern,
It isn't and it shouldn't, It is about control and power and those that have it don't give it up unless forced to.
:high-five: :meditate:

Here in Canada there was no referendum but the politicals ran with legalization as an election promise. Most of the opposition came from the far right and that wing was very out of favour at the time thanks to the orange man. So we got lucky. I think, though, it may have been inevitable due to corporate greed and I expect those same forces will be coming on stronger as summer approaches in New Zealand. I'm sure at least a couple of the billion-dollar cannabis companies like Canopy and Aurora will be throwing bribery money campaign contributions at your politicians. I guess that's positive? Anyway, I hope legalization comes for you asap!

Yes, well. While we try to kindle a little hope for a better future we are done holding our breath waiting for change. Unless of course we are holding in a toke ;)
I’ve been trying to get a moment to post this for a couple of days now. These Hulklato pictures are from day 12 of 12/12 and she is day 14 today and passed 30” tall. Flipped at 20 and stretch is not stopping yet.
7815DBAD-B395-4C43-BE66-C6CE8003775C.jpeg
4DFC4C8B-28B7-49A4-8ED9-3F447D1180CE.jpeg

She has started to flower now so it’s going to get interesting soon.
The same pictures of my seedsman sisters from the same night are over here.
In other Stable news revegging is real:
4B783D64-62D3-451F-9131-11391C879D1C.jpeg
61BD1708-8A91-4E5E-8E3E-581E62C85FEE.jpeg

Live shoots from dead heads only 26 days since harvest. They have been under 16/8 schedule since then. This is Isabelle Purple. I'll be glad to get some viable clones off her, then maybe cross her with some pollen that might shake out of some of these regs I have to run now.
Thanks again for swinging the Stable doors, all. I’m planning on squashing some flowers today.
:ganjamon:

Hey DD, squashing the flowers sounds fun. Look forward to hearing of results as your experience in this method grows, and how you make use of the rosin. The Hulklato is looking really good. At first I thought the others looked shocking then I realized they'd been previously chopped, re-vegging something I have had no experience in. Great stuff.:hookah:

Hey DD, squashing the flowers sounds fun. Look forward to hearing of results as your experience in this method grows, and how you make use of the rosin. The Hulklato is looking really good. At first I thought the others looked shocking then I realized they'd been previously chopped, re-vegging something I have had no experience in. Great stuff.:hookah:
I’ve never revegged a plant either, til now. Truth be told, the plant did most of the heavy lifting. I’m happy that one of the two reveg attempts made it.
Our hulklato, budset is just happening and she still might stretch for a week. Kinda cool :slide:I have high hopes of her.
Some of the other folk in the seedsman grow are turning in some absolutely enviable results. I’m as eager as can be for some or all of what I’ve seen :cool:

Thank goodness for rosin BTW.
3C9A3125-6668-4E3C-8B5D-747FC76614F1.jpeg
30940272-7759-4DAC-8E0E-0EE263FC0DE6.jpeg
42665691-9C74-4E0A-91FA-BFF08233BB86.jpeg

[ any of you ever wake up apprehensively expecting the worst hangover ever, but feel fine? ever fall down a flight of stairs or in love and walk away without a scratch?
That’s because I’m a pain sink. I’m taking more than my share and pouring it out of here into one of the dungeon dimensions. Never you mind where it goes actually, just hope you never see it again.
This is my sadhana <— translation: the kind of fatuous, slightly dissociative philosophy a donkey drifts to when it friggin hurts some.
Remember this guy?
Apropos of nothing at all @Skybound posted this the other day and I thought it too funny not to share...
62DC674D-102F-4F41-95DA-4C851C350F13.jpeg

;)
She the shizshe of thoshe teesh? It took an hour and a half to get one of thoshe out yeshterday. Don’t get me ssstarted on dentisssshtssh. Two came out, one wasssh eshpecshially tricky. Teesh, not dentissshtsh. ]
Anyway, what I’m saying (apart from how lucky you are that I keep that on a leash) is that it would have been a very different day - and night - without rosin.
Verrry good for pain.

Which is why I squished an ounce today.
7707C0EE-35F6-4D1A-9D8E-884A694567DB.jpeg

8g burst the bag
6D98AE9C-29C5-4769-97DC-FC926FE89925.jpeg

4g was nice and clean, but.. you know.
CB2DC340-93AC-4F41-B1BF-155BF09CFAC9.jpeg

6g burst the bag again
D69115DD-AE64-4D2D-AB6A-DB888DA8EB82.jpeg

5g seems optimal...
E1ED47D8-B05F-47CB-B219-59302AD75C43.jpeg

..for these bags ( :thanks: @Kingjoe83!) and this gear, and mumble mumble variables probably.
I used the jar of what was my least hydrated stash, she was not too dry but a little crispier than you’d like.
As far as R&D goes on getting ready to squish some more productive gear, I’m calling it a successful day.
A7308604-FA1C-4DBD-ADEA-4155A94F1AEE.jpeg

BRB with more photos..

22FDFF4C-1A2B-4AB7-A4B5-A2279375AE2C.jpeg

3.3g
113EB55F-DAE0-43CD-BB91-D49A5953276E.jpeg

The little bubbles are a visual sign of decarboxylation according to the expert rosin wranglers round here.
EE006C59-F352-4C42-B9ED-7AA07C88527C.jpeg

After 50 minutes I noticed it was as still as a millpond. Surely a millpond now would be a hive of activity? Anyway..
07085CDC-469E-4DFB-9416-E974DA383084.jpeg

I was aiming for 60ml of coconut oil. It shrank to 50 as it cooled. I put about an eighth of a teaspoon of lecithin in.
I can add more oil if it’s too potent. This is just the test run after all.
A5831C25-7D63-43E2-8959-45A5AB94A632.jpeg

Et voila. Real medicine.
That will sit for 24 hrs, then we shall fill a few capsules and try a couple.
For science.
:peace::yummy::ganjamon:

I love the top pic of the rosin. That looks really good.:thumb: Does that 3.3g represent the total scraped together rosin from 1oz of cured bud? How does rosin go for usage, is it a method that uses more bud equivalent than, say, vaping or is it fairly comparable. Clearly it's condensed so you must only use a small amount. If you were converting bud to rosin, how many ounces would be ideal over a year compared to ounces of bud that you were directly vaping or smoking?

This recent referendum poll results are a bit gloomy. I wonder in the event that there is no real push by the Govt to encourage it, whether there is still hope that the large number of kiwis who aren't anal about cannabis who perhaps dont normally vote, is it possible they'd make the effort of voting and make the referendum a success?!? That may well be hoping against hope, so either way I have to think about how I can continue to grow in a stealthy optimal manner each year and hopefully to harvest enough to last at least a year, and having enough to experiment with would be good too. Interested to hear how you found the oil you just made, and how potent/effective it turned out?
:hookah:

22FDFF4C-1A2B-4AB7-A4B5-A2279375AE2C.jpeg

3.3g
113EB55F-DAE0-43CD-BB91-D49A5953276E.jpeg

The little bubbles are a visual sign of decarboxylation according to the expert rosin wranglers round here.
EE006C59-F352-4C42-B9ED-7AA07C88527C.jpeg

After 50 minutes I noticed it was as still as a millpond. Surely a millpond now would be a hive of activity? Anyway..
07085CDC-469E-4DFB-9416-E974DA383084.jpeg

I was aiming for 60ml of coconut oil. It shrank to 50 as it cooled. I put about an eighth of a teaspoon of lecithin in.
I can add more oil if it’s too potent. This is just the test run after all.
A5831C25-7D63-43E2-8959-45A5AB94A632.jpeg

Et voila. Real medicine.
That will sit for 24 hrs, then we shall fill a few capsules and try a couple.
For science.
:peace::yummy::ganjamon:
Wait so your taking capsules and put Yoru rosin into oil ?

Nice let me know how that makes out bud

I love the top pic of the rosin. That looks really good.:thumb: Does that 3.3g represent the total scraped together rosin from 1oz of cured bud? How does rosin go for usage, is it a method that uses more bud equivalent than, say, vaping or is it fairly comparable. Clearly it's condensed so you must only use a small amount. If you were converting bud to rosin, how many ounces would be ideal over a year compared to ounces of bud that you were directly vaping or smoking?

This recent referendum poll results are a bit gloomy. I wonder in the event that there is no real push by the Govt to encourage it, whether there is still hope that the large number of kiwis who aren't anal about cannabis who perhaps dont normally vote, is it possible they'd make the effort of voting and make the referendum a success?!? That may well be hoping against hope, so either way I have to think about how I can continue to grow in a stealthy optimal manner each year and hopefully to harvest enough to last at least a year, and having enough to experiment with would be good too. Interested to hear how you found the oil you just made, and how potent/effective it turned out?
:hookah:
Those are all great questions, mate. Up to and including the political ones. As far as weights and yields and usage, Koro those numbers are in a state of what us scientists like to describe as flux.
I’m still finding my hooves, as it were, as far as techniques for this and that go. Case in point I’ll show you what just happened, just let me backtrack a mo first.
I wanted to show the journal here this is the coconut infusion from our last run.
FD18FD78-F337-4908-90CA-36FF829E22DD.jpeg

I chased a teaspoon of that with a cup of tea yesterday morning and only smoked but one joint for the rest of the day. It’s quite a pleasant way to take it, too.
So here’s what I just found stuck to my hoof. I didn’t want to eat the infusion again today because, well I want to give a new rosin cap a fair old poke of the stick tonight. I was in good need of pain relief just now. So I thought I’d re-squish yesterday’s pucks at a higher temperature, but on the way I thought maybe I can just scrape enough for a spot off yesterday’s papers. Ahem :rolleyes:
4578B197-3AEC-4F92-BF1E-ACA2D2459DB2.jpeg

No worries :rofl: we’ll rerun the pucks another day, or not. They are more likely to end up in edibles of some kind.
Nice work DD that looks some good terpy rosin. I’m so glad you’re enjoying your press and getting great pain relief.
:high-five:
Cheers Lew. It sure is tasty. And I’m liking that I don’t need to smoke seventeen joints (to pick a number at random) to hit the pain.
Why had I not heard of this before? It really is marvellous.
C06A1C85-71B8-47B0-89E2-3B91230EDF6F.jpeg

Wait so your taking capsules and put Yoru rosin into oil ?

Nice let me know how that makes out bud
I will, and I will do too. I can’t thank you enough for your help Joe. I’m just looking for the best way to get a safe (ie. solventless), potent dose in me fast. I’m thinking this could be it.
I don’t mind being a bit clumsy with it now because I’m finding out how to use it when the medical grade harvest comes in.

Good to see youse :peace::cool:

Good work, Double D! Hope you are doing well, friend.

Those are all great questions, mate. Up to and including the political ones. As far as weights and yields and usage, Koro those numbers are in a state of what us scientists like to describe as flux.
I’m still finding my hooves, as it were, as far as techniques for this and that go. Case in point I’ll show you what just happened, just let me backtrack a mo first.
I wanted to show the journal here this is the coconut infusion from our last run.
FD18FD78-F337-4908-90CA-36FF829E22DD.jpeg

I chased a teaspoon of that with a cup of tea yesterday morning and only smoked but one joint for the rest of the day. It’s quite a pleasant way to take it, too.
So here’s what I just found stuck to my hoof. I didn’t want to eat the infusion again today because, well I want to give a new rosin cap a fair old poke of the stick tonight. I was in good need of pain relief just now. So I thought I’d re-squish yesterday’s pucks at a higher temperature, but on the way I thought maybe I can just scrape enough for a spot off yesterday’s papers. Ahem :rolleyes:
4578B197-3AEC-4F92-BF1E-ACA2D2459DB2.jpeg

No worries :rofl: we’ll rerun the pucks another day, or not. They are more likely to end up in edibles of some kind.

Cheers Lew. It sure is tasty. And I’m liking that I don’t need to smoke seventeen joints (to pick a number at random) to hit the pain.
Why had I not heard of this before? It really is marvellous.
C06A1C85-71B8-47B0-89E2-3B91230EDF6F.jpeg

I will, and I will do too. I can’t thank you enough for your help Joe. I’m just looking for the best way to get a safe (ie. solventless), potent dose in me fast. I’m thinking this could be it.
I don’t mind being a bit clumsy with it now because I’m finding out how to use it when the medical grade harvest comes in.

Good to see youse :peace::cool:
That looks fantastic by the way

Back
Top Bottom