Death Star - Budda Greenhouse & Orange Kush - Heavy Duty Fruity Early Bud Try

10265723-a-little-red-devil.jpg

DSC00689_800x532_.jpg
I'm limping along to this years grow....I made the mistake of spraying GONAT on my clones by mistake.......Shit . damn near killed them. Stuns them for 10 days and pretty much kills the fan leaves. Will never use that shit again. I mixed some up only for an area spray. then forgot about it . potted 4 clones and thought i was spraying liquid ladybug on them just in case. but it was GONAT. shit. But they are recovering.... Just a little late on the early budders. will not start them till June first .Will be done late July.
heres my new dark room. I will not have to wheel barrow them a 100 feet this year. 6 feet tops.
DSC00693_800x532_.jpg

I have a tarp ordered for the front. I figure 4 plants will fit fine. If I have to i can dig pot holes. they will not be tall .Just early..
these Red devils are short Indica's. but real bushy
10265723-a-little-red-devil.jpg

Also have my nutes Cogo's original cannabis formula. home state made
DSC00691_800x532_.jpg

DSC00673_800x532_.jpg

older picture of Red devil clone
Also have a new camera...Sony nex -3 and just ordered a macro lense for it.......so the picture quality will be better this year.
I think 2013 will be a good one
DSC00689_800x532_.jpg

Damn Buddy........GONAT ???? Oh! Well, live and learn....as usual! It's always the hard way.:smokin:

Like all the improvements you are making........I think you will knock this one out of the park this year.:thumb::thumb: Not that last year was bad.:love:

Morning bozzo. It really sucks when we have brain farts. Babies are looking pretty good so life goes on. That is a cool looking dark room you made. Better than lifting barrels. looks like you are on the way to a good grow. :thumb:

thanks OMM and Beemer. Yep sprayed gonat on my plants twice and same results. Damn near killed them. I tossed it. Got me late for early ones. But i think I'll just let them veg a little longer. Will only get one early crop. but it will be bigger. last year was a test to see if it worked.....Worked better than I thought it would. it was great to have weed in the jar already when the rest started to bloom. I was in no hurry then. good thing ,they did not finish till November.

I have 2 strains this year. Red Devil and OG -18 . The Red Devils are rooting in about 7 days. the og 18s finally rooted one out of 8 after 2 weeks.After 1 week I potted all the Red Devils. I took one more Red Devil cutting then. It was rooted already today. Has anyone else found that some strains root so easy and some are harder? last year the Buddas were real hard. Had 2 that never did root. My only 2 failures last year.So i took some more Red Devil cuttings today. I like them a lot better anyway. They look like bushes instead of bean poles.

I have 2 strains this year. Red Devil and OG -18 . The Red Devils are rooting in about 7 days. the og 18s finally rooted one out of 8 after 2 weeks.After 1 week I potted all the Red Devils. I took one more Red Devil cutting then. It was rooted already today. Has anyone else found that some strains root so easy and some are harder? last year the Buddas were real hard. Had 2 that never did root. My only 2 failures last year.So i took some more Red Devil cuttings today. I like them a lot better anyway. They look like bushes instead of bean poles.

I'm thinking that you are planting them directly to they're permanent homes. I have failures that way, so I use Root Riot plugs. It's an extra step, but I have 100% germination that way. If you want to know more I can post Xlr8's way of germinating. :thumb:

Hey Jon! Just a pop in to give you a shootout for posting your experiment last year. I've decide that's all i'm going to do in my greenhouse from now on. I'm 15 days in flower for this summers first run, and things are looking good so far. Good luck this summer!

hey greenhouse i have new a new journal this year . built a dark room shed . I have been wondering when you would show up. Good grow season to you :thumb: are you doing one?

Back
Top Bottom