Demonic Angel Needs Forgiveness!

Im alive evryone. I had to get an emergen cycle surgery on my leg again, I almost died to infection. Was in the hospital for awhile but imy home now, sorry everyone. My ladies are doing ok. I'll post some pics later on this evening. I really missed you all
Glad to hear your well welcome back

OK this is just dumb. They should have kept the app just saying
Okay so if you’d on google chrome on smart phone too page thee lines click it then go to gallery then add media I believe then upload your image of it turns on you they are having issues still go to edit image and rotate tip fIxed . Now after all that you go to your journal thread and click the camera button to upload images again . Lots of tedious steps for sure but once you get it it’s gets easier just makes me not post as much sadly .

They don't like it that's not my problem shold have kept the app. We aren't living in the 99s anymore lol
Lol the girls r looking great and glad 2 have u back n good luck with recovery wish u the best d.a. And thanx for the kind words bout my beastie I got going right now lol. Hey I actually had a question about autos should I trim off any lower branches that dnt get a alot of light or no?

Lol the girls r looking great and glad 2 have u back n good luck with recovery wish u the best d.a. And thanx for the kind words bout my beastie I got going right now lol. Hey I actually had a question about autos should I trim off any lower branches that dnt get a alot of light or no?
Yes you can I usually do it myself to be honest, I'll do that once I start my LST

I try to promote stretch right before I flip.
Yea that's probably when I'll promote stretch but I would like them to be a bit taller before flower with this strain. I haven't grown it before so I wanted to try a different technique. I'm still wondering what I should do. The stalks are massive lol. Maybe massive to support some good weight lol

Back
Top Bottom