Demonic Angel Needs Forgiveness!

Welcome back Angel, yes take clones. Those are gorgeous plants!
Thanks PW. I wished I could have done better with them but that's ok they are alive and well now so I can't really say too much I guess lol. I would like taking the clones to maximise my yield some that's for sure

Hey DA it' good 2c ya back hope ur healing up good n everything is going good over in ur world. Man those girls r taking off real nice I would definitely recommend taking clones lol. I ALWAYS take clones of everything cause u never know if u mite end up with a rare pheno and u don't wana miss the chance and lose some of those strains. But yea I've been ph'ing my feed to 6.0 and man my girls I use the remo nutes on r doing excellent in the promix versus the sunshine #4 i used to use. I even ended up being able 2 get rid of a bunch of my other veg girls that weren't doing as hot or as big as these girls n now am only guna keep the giant ones lol.

Hey DA it' good 2c ya back hope ur healing up good n everything is going good over in ur world. Man those girls r taking off real nice I would definitely recommend taking clones lol. I ALWAYS take clones of everything cause u never know if u mite end up with a rare pheno and u don't wana miss the chance and lose some of those strains. But yea I've been ph'ing my feed to 6.0 and man my girls I use the remo nutes on r doing excellent in the promix versus the sunshine #4 i used to use. I even ended up being able 2 get rid of a bunch of my other veg girls that weren't doing as hot or as big as these girls n now am only guna keep the giant ones lol.
That's awesome to hear. I just don't have the room to take too many clones lol. I have my other tent but the problem is I don't have enough outlets to plug all my equipment in and that could cause me a problem lol. I'll have to figure something out I guess. How do you like Remo nutrients?

I agree myself. Just so much work with limited movement lol. Plus I have to figure out the power outlet situation. I had planned to have new outlets installed just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Yea i feel u on the outlet issue i had tht same problem and is y i have to have my garden out in my living room lmao but yea as for the remo nutes i love them well kinda lol when it comes to nutes that require u to adjust the ph these nutes do some AMAZING work plus im able to stay organic and the quality that remo has achieved with these nutes are pretty superior to the other nutes ive used now im no expert grower or nuthn so i cant speculate to much but for what ive experienced so far these have given me the best results so far. but when it comes to not having to adjust ph with my advanced nutrients they work wonders plus its WAY WAY easier on my back not having to stand around an bend over checking the dam ph lol plus my yield is looking crazy huge off my hydro girls with those nutes but they arent organic. I did notice tht A.N. now has an organic line out but i didnt find it till i already ordered there connoiseur line since i figured i did really well with the micro grow and bloom 3 part nutes why not step it up plus it allows me more control of what exact nutrients are given at that paticular point in the plants life. which is a nice benifit to have an when running multiple strains like i am it makes it an even bigger benifit lol. so yea i do love my remo nutes for giving great organic harvests but i also love the advanced nutes for how easy they r to use and how great they work as well lol. Ill prolly try out the organic line of A.N. sometime in the future since my back is getting so bad i think i will be switching to a version of nutes tht dnt require me to adjust the ph at all and since i no for a fact these nutes work GREAT and ill be used to them at tht point tht i will prolly jus switch all over to A.N. nutes. but tht wont be till i use up the remo nutes i have on hand since i got there whole lineup already y waste money but after i use them up i prolly wont get nutes tht require me 2 adjust the ph any more its jus to much for my back. but yea both work very good but if u want organic then remo does some great work.

I used Nuke Juice for my last 2 grows, never checked ph. Only other things is used was a little calmag and big bud later in flower. Oh and it’s only 1 bottle!

Yea i feel u on the outlet issue i had tht same problem and is y i have to have my garden out in my living room lmao but yea as for the remo nutes i love them well kinda lol when it comes to nutes that require u to adjust the ph these nutes do some AMAZING work plus im able to stay organic and the quality that remo has achieved with these nutes are pretty superior to the other nutes ive used now im no expert grower or nuthn so i cant speculate to much but for what ive experienced so far these have given me the best results so far. but when it comes to not having to adjust ph with my advanced nutrients they work wonders plus its WAY WAY easier on my back not having to stand around an bend over checking the dam ph lol plus my yield is looking crazy huge off my hydro girls with those nutes but they arent organic. I did notice tht A.N. now has an organic line out but i didnt find it till i already ordered there connoiseur line since i figured i did really well with the micro grow and bloom 3 part nutes why not step it up plus it allows me more control of what exact nutrients are given at that paticular point in the plants life. which is a nice benifit to have an when running multiple strains like i am it makes it an even bigger benifit lol. so yea i do love my remo nutes for giving great organic harvests but i also love the advanced nutes for how easy they r to use and how great they work as well lol. Ill prolly try out the organic line of A.N. sometime in the future since my back is getting so bad i think i will be switching to a version of nutes tht dnt require me to adjust the ph at all and since i no for a fact these nutes work GREAT and ill be used to them at tht point tht i will prolly jus switch all over to A.N. nutes. but tht wont be till i use up the remo nutes i have on hand since i got there whole lineup already y waste money but after i use them up i prolly wont get nutes tht require me 2 adjust the ph any more its jus to much for my back. but yea both work very good but if u want organic then remo does some great work.
I'm totally stoked that you are enjoying Remo products. I will most likely try the advanced nutrients organic line in the future first. A good friend of mine is trying to convert me to Remo but I'm happy where I am with advanced at the moment. He gets great yields and never has any complaints about bad nutes or anything so I will keep an open mind to Remo. I hope your back will get better. It's not funny to have a bad back. The pain gets better for awhile during the summer months but when the colder seasons start it hurts more and more every year I find.

I used Nuke Juice for my last 2 grows, never checked ph. Only other things is used was a little calmag and big bud later in flower. Oh and it’s only 1 bottle!
that sounds cool. I can't say I personally know anyone that's used it but from what I hear nuke juice is pretty damn good.

Back
Top Bottom