Demonic Angel Needs Forgiveness!

It’s really simple, just 1 bottle. They claim you don’t need a calcium supplement but I add a little calmag. The a bloom booster for flower which I still use big bud.

I'm totally stoked that you are enjoying Remo products. I will most likely try the advanced nutrients organic line in the future first. A good friend of mine is trying to convert me to Remo but I'm happy where I am with advanced at the moment. He gets great yields and never has any complaints about bad nutes or anything so I will keep an open mind to Remo. I hope your back will get better. It's not funny to have a bad back. The pain gets better for awhile during the summer months but when the colder seasons start it hurts more and more every year I find.

I no this shit sux and now i got surgery on my knee i can atleast bend it again but good god when it gets cold i can hardly stand on it let alone walk around n feed plants so its nice with hydro jus set and go specially with a.n. great stuff lol but yea the winter times or when it just plain gets cold sux now tht i sure am glad for ph perfect technology lol. With running numerous strains i like the individual bucket setup cuz i can have tailored feed schedules for each plant but i wana setup like 6 more dwc buckets and do them rdwc style and use them for my strain im making since they wud all be the same strain feeding cud be on a big res. An they all wud do fine n it wudnt be to much extra work lol i jus been trying to figure out a way i can work on my strain more then 2 plants at a time but if i had 6 going at once tht would offer me a wider range of slection to finding the best pheno i want ya no atleast it wudnt take me as long as it is now when i only have the option of 2 at a time one in my promix and one hydro n man oh man is the hydro girl just a giant beast with side branches on side branches lol so i want some more of those n ill keep the promix for my personal stash of great soil ish tasting organics lol

It’s really simple, just 1 bottle. They claim you don’t need a calcium supplement but I add a little calmag. The a bloom booster for flower which I still use big bud.

Nice dam only one bottle ill definitely have to try tht out n i want to get big bud as well but i got overdrive from a.n. n it works pretty good but i think i hear n c better resjlts from big bud so tht will be what i try my next purchase but yea this nuke juice has me intrigued lol i got a.n connoiseur 2 part lineup n i figured sensizyme, voodoo juice, and then big bud plus i use protekt which adds silica to the mix very good stuff but yea once i get these bottles done ill try out tht nuke juice cause it sounds pretty good it must be if its got u sold penny cuz u grow some beast ass buds n if its good enuf for u then ill definitely try it out haha but yea im liking the ph perfect types of nutes tht is where ill be going probably the rest of my life lmao i just wana use up what i already have on hand first.

Hey actually i have a question about my hydro setup or well about flushing actually i have been flushing my gorilla glue auto for about 2 and a half days now and she isnt all the way yellow still alot of green so what im wondering is do i just keep letting her flush or do i give her nutes again just lower amounts or what exactly do i do cause ive heard of people saying they flush numerous times threwout the plants life so im jus wondering what 2do lol

Rdwc is pretty easy to diy for a lot cheaper than you could get premade
Oh yea ill be making my own lmao i learned tht the hard way with my first dwc bucket i paid 55 dollars for i believe n then i made my own for less then 30 and i can run 2 buckets off of it instead of only one so yea ill be making my own haha

I really love advanced nutrients. I can't see myself using anything else but I would for my curiosity sake eventually try Remo.
I was told Remo nutes are better for hydro has it contains high salts . Which is good for hydro set up . Not so much for soil I think.

I was told Remo nutes are better for hydro has it contains high salts . Which is good for hydro set up . Not so much for soil I think.
Which isn't bad for a lot of today's strains. Some still require lower salts so flushes have to be more often but still soon enough all strains will require more salts

Back
Top Bottom