Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

I know Super... I never doubted that either... Major is a great guy and certainly deserves it...:) I had a run in with Sue and I knew what that meant.... Like I said it did make me sad and if that makes them feel all important I'm good with that.... I did what I was told to do and apparently that wasn't what I was supposed to do... Anyhow I'm just rambling and most of you don't even know what I'm talking about but it just is what it is.... :thanks: Super... Love ya Mean it....:circle-of-love:

My oldest is still in Lil and I recon he will be a lifer but this one is my brainiac and already has his EMT training so he is going back to school and work as a EMT... I haven't even had time to talk to him about what he is going to take in school...:straightface: Guess I should do that... my lifer... I'm not sure he has ever read a book but he is a hell of an athlete and bleeds red white and blue...:cheer: so I think they have both made really good decisions for their lives... I wish I could have both my babies home.. and my oldest could bring my grand baby too...;) but I don't see that really ever happening...:biglaugh::biglaugh: and honestly... I'm not sure I would want it to...:thedoubletake: They're to old to spank and send to their rooms...:biglaugh::biglaugh:.....:circle-of-love:

No... He's already up and out off the house... He had some things he wanted to get done immediately.... I think he just wants to feel all civilian...:circle-of-love:

Sounds like he needs to start sleeping in more then... Maybe he needs to see multiple females NOT dressed in DPM for a change...

Oh he made it home in time for dinner... Got my stash out and made a decision on what to smoke... Smoked... He's snoring...:straightface:... I think I need to look into a few haze strains or something that doesn't knock him out...:biglaugh: Pretty much everything I have is a heavy indica right now...:yikes:....:circle-of-love:

Well I'm on the opposite side of the rainbow, overloaded in Sativa. :laugh:

I highly recommend HSO Trainwreck for a wonderful soaring sativa high with an awesome flavor profile and quick flower times. Mine was the highest yielder of the mini grow as well. Good stuff D! :circle-of-love:

I highly recommend HSO Trainwreck for a wonderful soaring sativa high with an awesome flavor profile and quick flower times. Mine was the highest yielder of the mini grow as well. Good stuff D! :circle-of-love:

I have grown a purple train wreck... Hands down some of my all time favorite....:circle-of-love:

Hey sis. Been busy as a bee this week. I'm loving that Bubs she's looking rather purdy, so are the rest.
Glad your son is home, just in time to celebrate America. ;)
happy daze, hugs from mine to yours.:circle-of-love:
Happy 4th bro and:thanks: for all the kind words...:circle-of-love::welcome:
Trying to catch up....756 pages...:/ I only have 10 days off. Not sure I'll make it. Thank your sons for me, and wish them a happy 4th.

:peacetwo:
:welcome: Now make sure you read every word... Each one is very important... :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Most of it is nothing more than my ramblings...:straightface: You can pretty much start anywhere ya want and I'll be doing something stupid the other members are trying to repair for me... It's turned into a full time job for Cannafan...:blushsmile: Glad you found your way over here... I love the avatar...:love:...:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom