Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Well yes I have heard of it... Paul Mitchell uses it in one of his shampoos...:) but no it is not one of the essential oils needed for an acid rain... those consist of clove, cinnamon, oregano, rosemary, and thyme... Now with that said I do know Light was using some other ones to see if it was the fact that they just piss off the girls which causes them to produce the extra trichs or if it is these particualar ones for whatever reason.... These are thte 5 that Cajun used at his work and I don't remember the outcome of Light's experiment with other oils... I'm kinda sure he will pop through in a bit and answer that for us.... Good morning Sunshine.....:circle-of-love:

:passitleft: High guys... I just wanted to get my update up cause I have to start cooking here in a minute and that will take me the rest of the day... I rode over to the shack and had to water the auto Sugar Mango... she is the one I ran out of soil on and she has run out of ump in the soil so I am using the SNS organic bloom nutes on her every other watering... I'm now not so sure how much I'm gong to like my girls being elsewhere... I got up this morning in a fog and walked in that room and kinda freaked for a second till my brain caught up... Anywho I went ahead an took pics of everybody cause it will be a few days now before I see them again...:thedoubletake: I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with all this... I think after I start feeling better about things they will probably come on back home..... so I will start with the auto Sugar Mango....:circle-of-love:
DSC050925.JPG
DSC050934.JPG
DSC050944.JPG
DSC050953.JPG
DSC050966.JPG
DSC050974.JPG
DSC050986.JPG
DSC050994.JPG
DSC051006.JPG
DSC051017.JPG
DSC051023.JPG
DSC051086.JPG

These guys were all good to go and Danielle is looking healthy and happy now... Yesterday I was a bit worried about her... She was droopy and sad looking but guess she just needed a minute to get acclimate.... Oh the King Tut is 56 days in flower...:oops: the Sugar Mango is 48 days old... Barney Blue Chees is 44 days in veg and will be the next to go into flower when the Tut is done... The Pineapple Chunk is about ready too but is going to have to wait her turn... and the auto Urban Poison is 13 days old and starting to take off... I was worried about her yesterday as she was looking quite droopy but is all happy looking this morning..:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
DSC051164.JPG
Barneys Blue Cheese...
DSC051153.JPG
DSC051073.JPG
DSC051134.JPG
Pineapple Chunk...
DSC051212.JPG
DSC051223.JPG
DSC051233.JPG
Danielle.....
DSC051184.JPG
DSC051192.JPG
DSC051202.JPG
DSC051244.JPG
DSC051263.JPG
DSC051092.JPG
DSC051073.JPG
DSC051052.JPG
DSC051086.JPG

PJ soil mix for Dennise:.....:circle-of-love:
seedlings:
2 gallon ProMix HP
2 quarts Perlite
1 cup compost
1/4 cup yum-yum
3 tbsp myco
1-1.5 cups water

Veg:
6 gallon ProMix HP
1 gallon Perlite
3 quarts worm castings
6 cups compost
3.5 cups Yum-Yum
1 cup azomite
2 tbsp mycos
1 quart water

bloom:
15 gallon ProMix HP
3 gallon Perlite
1 gallon worm castings
3 quarts compost
2 quarts Yum-Yum
3 cups azomite
1.5 cups bat guano
2 cups Rock Phosphate
2.5 quarts water

I'm confused by the "veg" and "bloom" recipes. Does this mean you transplant before switching to flower?

Everything looks amazing Dennise. :goodjob:

Happy Easter!
Thanks Jimmie....:circle-of-love:
I'm confused by the "veg" and "bloom" recipes. Does this mean you transplant before switching to flower?
With the photo girls... Yes.. I go from the baby soil that they pop in and leave them in for approximately two weeks then uppot to a one gallon pot of veg soil for ~ 30 days then uppot to a 5 gallon pot of bloom soil and let them finish... With the autos... I go straight to their final three gallon home of bloom soil from the baby soil at 12-14 days... I skip the veg stage completely.... I hope that makes sense and helps a bit...:circle-of-love:
Looking good D. Happy Easter :love:

:thanks:... Happy Easter to you too...:circle-of-love:

Hey Doc, not sure if you'll see this soon or not.. but I sent you a PM asking what kind of mycorrhizae you use.

What about you guys?? I don't know what kind to get.

Dennise, Tut was just outstanding and very regal too. Happy Easter. Dan
:high-five::circle-of-love::thanks:

:Namaste::Namaste:
High Lobo... I will be glad when I get to try the Tut... I think she is beautiful and maybe the prettiest girl yet... Hope your having a great Easter....:circle-of-love:iivb
Hey Doc, not sure if you'll see this soon or not.. but I sent you a PM asking what kind of mycorrhizae you use.

What about you guys?? I don't know what kind to get.
I've been using Extreme myco's.....:circle-of-love:

It has worked really well for me Chimp.... I used it once though when I was planting a tap root into soil for the fist time and I poured a little right in the hole I was going to plant the bean in... Don't do that... when it got wet it made it hard and the tap couldn't get through it and it died...:thedoubletake: so make sure you mix it up in the baby soil and don't do as I did... Do as I say...:;):.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom