Devil's Carnival: The Community Grow Experience

Mouser.....you're gonna show me how to train them through topping, aren't you? You wonderful man. :hug:

I would love to :) But...this was my first successful FIM. The only other cuts made so far were to remove the huge fans at the top node to expose the growth underneath...Im thinking of taking the next set down as well, but Ive been able to tuck them under the Blue Dream she sits next to in the veg closet...

I really think her bushiness is genetics and religious tip spreading...She's the prettiest girl in the closet :)

:peacetwo:

She's got some nice flowers starting to set. :slide: (Day 67, flip + 12)

IMG_96496.JPG

IMG_96505.JPG

IMG_96515.JPG

Strong branches.

IMG_96525.JPG

IMG_96535.JPG

I removed the restraints and trimmed out the lower, spindly branches so she could concentrate on the canopy. That piece of pipe can be mounted in the closet if needed to support branches during late bloom.

IMG_96685.JPG

There're six major colas and a number of smaller ones right below the canopy, still stretching.

IMG_96698.JPG

I'm a happy camper. :cheesygrinsmiley: She may still challenge me with height. I measured her earlier, but didn't write it down. I believe she was 49". Lol!

Meet Devil's Carnival 1.1. (Day 12) She'll be grown in hempy with Rx Green Solution nutrients.

IMG_96797.JPG

IMG_96806.JPG

Let's see if I can train this one better. :laughtwo:

Nice Sue, glad to see that DC is moving right along. My friends out here went gaga for the purple DC strain, the colors alone had them grinning ear to ear!

My DC is now on day 22 of flower. For those that aren't following my journal, here she is
20170810_055134.jpg

No color in yours Neiko? Awww..... I'm still hoping for some color in mine. How did mine get so far away from me vertically? :laughtwo:

(Day 70, flip + 15) I'll be scheduling her recharge and CAT drenches soon.

IMG_97318.JPG

IMG_97328.JPG

IMG_973310.JPG

IMG_973410.JPG

The light is maxed at for height. Time to get a cup hook mounted from the ceiling and get the lights lifted. That'll be one of my goals today, a good reason to get the 3-mile walk in. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_97367.JPG

I've trimmed off all but the essentials, concentrating the growth to the colas.

IMG_97397.JPG

Sure is a tall one sue. We had one from the previous generation that stretched like crazy in flower. She was very purple and very very frosty. More leaning towards the carnival side of things.

After all of the plants that we have going currently are done, I plan on continuing the breeding and stabilization of the DC. If their are traits that anyone has concerns with or that you are looking for, let me know and I'll breed for it. I would love to see tighter node spacing and more of a bush type plant. Don't really need to do anything on the yield side of things since for us it is more of a connoisseur plant. Still a decent yielder though.

Thanks to everyone that is growing this, seeing different training methods and phenotypes helps us with the breeding since we may not see everything.

:passitleft:

I know where I am at purple bud commands a higher price. I found that my yield wasn't the best, but it could be my inexperience. I did have one person tell me the high lasted them 30-60 minutes which was a bit short for them. Others commented that the high was very enjoyable but didn't have the longevity of some strains. The green pheno and purple pheno seemed to have the same buzz. That's all I can report! I will be throwing down some more DC soon.

Happy Sunday everyone. I dragged the girl out to the training mat today. There are a lot of tops to play with already, and my main goal was to open up the middle and fill it in. I really need a new veg space...its getting crowded in there, and it looks like the Mango Widows are going to hog the flower tent for a while yet :/

Happy Sunday everyone. I dragged the girl out to the training mat today. There are a lot of tops to play with already, and my main goal was to open up the middle and fill it in. I really need a new veg space...its getting crowded in there, and it looks like the Mango Widows are going to hog the flower tent for a while yet :/

Wow mouser, my leaves on my clone are much bigger than yours.

IMG_99533.JPG

We obviously have different phenos growing. I love the efficient way you train. They still get away from me on occassion.

Talk about a crowded veg area.......

IMG_99553.JPG

One new seed just up and two cuttings in bags growing roots. It's a busy garden. :laughtwo:

The beast in the closet is now 80 days old and has been under 12/12 lighting for 25 days. She's the one on the right. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_030160.JPG

The smell is incredible! There's no filter for the closet, and she's making her presence known. Good thing we're all the way up here at the top, and at the end of the hall. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_030557.JPG

I stick my nose in here to get a whiff all day long.

IMG_030758.JPG

She's much taller than I am now. Lol! The lights are up as high as they can go now. I had to put cup hooks in the ceiling, by God.

IMG_030858.JPG

Branches are like fiberglass rods, firm and strong, and the colas measure about 18" each, from bottom blossoms to the top. I'll be trimming lower regions again tomorrow.

IMG_030961.JPG

IMG_031053.JPG

IMG_031260.JPG

She's gonna be a frosty one. We still have a month or longer to go. :woohoo:

IMG_03131.PNG

The clone is now 25 days old, and showing signs of wanting to be as big as her mother, but I'm determined to keep her under control. I need the closet for a run of DDA. Lol!

IMG_032153.JPG

IMG_032449.JPG

IMG_032349.JPG

Plugging along, happy as can be. :slide:

I thought I would toss this picture in here since we have decided that the random plant we have mixed in with an aloe plant is a devil's carnival. Absolutely beautiful colors so far and this is my favorite time of flower.

a2fc9cf7cc37c46e45cbea6e4da30a04.jpg

Sweet! :high-five: I'm not getting any color in mine, but OMG, does she smell amazing. Possibly the most fragrant plant I've grown, and she still has a month to go. :laughtwo:

She shows both indica and sativa leaf structure with indica bud development. I've never seen anything like it.

IMG_060746.JPG

IMG_061353.JPG

IMG_062352.JPG

She's the beast on the right, obviously. Those 18" colas are beginning to fill out. :slide:

IMG_061557.JPG

IMG_061750.JPG

I thought I would toss this picture in here since we have decided that the random plant we have mixed in with an aloe plant is a devil's carnival. Absolutely beautiful colors so far and this is my favorite time of flower.

a2fc9cf7cc37c46e45cbea6e4da30a04.jpg

That is gorgeous Nismo! Di you guys clone her or is this going to be a one and done? She looks like a keeper pheno :)

That is gorgeous Nismo! Di you guys clone her or is this going to be a one and done? She looks like a keeper pheno :)
I hadn't since we were going to clean house and start over after this run finishes. But seeing this pheno is really wanting me to take a clone. There is still time...

I have grown out two Devil's Carnival seeds and one of them was the purple pheno. Testers reported that the high was the same between the two. The purple was very deep, almost black. Beautiful bud.

I have grown out two Devil's Carnival seeds and one of them was the purple pheno. Testers reported that the high was the same between the two. The purple was very deep, almost black. Beautiful bud.

What was your tallest one Brix? I'm reassured that the high was the same. I really wanted color, but I'll settle for potent. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom