DgC's Multistrain Hempy LED Grow 2012

Love the pink lights of the LED's with the green of the plant in the foreground on a couple of those pics. Just beautiful.

I feel you I actually put some to make a theme for my xbox's dashboard.....

I like these

GEDC0075.JPG
GEDC0076.JPG

wow they look so frosty. Damn all done with led?wow!

hoping 4 the best here finally my own first setup & Equip and like a kid with his first ride i dish out for the high end stuff and forget to check if it needs a tune up so got led and everything else been diy and improvising......ordered some blue bloom booster so hope that will help things 2 and yeah i was surprised to see leaves getting frosty already i thought it would take little longer but hey these girls are the pilots I'm just along for the ride....and the high...lol
:tokin:

Damn, lookin killer, those should fill in nicely! Do u have a filter, or how are you dealing with the smell?

It smells plant if anything but the weed smell is noticeable if I don't smoke for about 1 1/2 hours lol but I smoke like four or more times a day so its nothing crazy different yet but waiting on my shit for little ona bucket and some automated air fresheners for the hallways leading to other apartments (3fam house) but hopefully, if my harvest allows it, I'll have it for my next grow

:tokin:Update:tokin:

Well finally finished that bootleg exhaust but let me tell you it WORKS....lol not bad for free shit around work & home....

GEDC01141.JPG
GEDC0112.JPG
GEDC01131.JPG
GEDC0115.JPG

I get tent suck and everything....lol happy its one more thing i don't gotta come outta pocket with just yet.....

GEDC01221.JPG
GEDC01252.JPG
GEDC01232.JPG

I also lowered the lights and added to 45watt cfls (150watt equiv i think) to help with edge were light intensity droped from lowering light.....I also rotate plants everyother day so plants ain't in same spot twice......

GEDC01263.JPG
GEDC01273.JPG
GEDC01283.JPG

GEDC01322.JPG
GEDC01331.JPG
GEDC01311.JPG
GEDC01302.JPG
GEDC0129.JPG

Hey bro, I like the exhaust, nice job on the DIY! As long as it does the trick there's no need to drop a bunch of loot. I've seen DIY carbon filters on here as well, if the smell does become an issue, that's another option. Keep em' green!

Your babies are lookin very nice, DgC! No advice necessary... Ooh oh, actuallyy... You could LST those girls about halfway down the stalk and drop the lights. That way, the lower nugs will be getting better light and the plants'll get a little body-building in (; If you do decide to go for it, be gentle and make sure the plants are recently watered so that the plant tissue is more flexible. The stalks don't look too thick to LST (to me) in your most recent pic, but use your better judgement.
In other news, I'm bout to update my journal with shots of the screen and the ScroG in action. Swing by!
Peace

:tokin:Update:tokin:

Thanks guys for positive input. MrHIGHed I actually was thinking of learning scrog method and deal with maybe 4 or 6 bigger hempys for next go around we will see I like the 2liters because i can constantly change there positions and rotate from intense light to the edge of the light and i can get my perpetual grow going and just make sure i got space to add and harvest different strains at different times but we will see if my harvest can get me through next grow (although still dry during dry&cure)

Besides that used blue planet's blue bloom booster bout twice now first at 2ml/gallon then at 4ml/gallon
Everything seems to be going ok got my ona bucket up works great even eats up the smoke as i smoke but kinda worried bout it getting into my grow as i dont really got fresh air coming in and I've heard of ona taking smell from buds as well as taste so I got mine on a timer half hour on 1hour off enough to clear my apartment but leave room with grow kinda dank but gotta few errands to run and as a pothead trying not to fuck up so gotta plan my day ahead....lol:smokin: So enough of me rambling here some pics from Day 33 of Flower

GEDC0141.JPG

GEDC0140.JPG

GEDC0139.JPG

GEDC0137.JPG

GEDC01351.JPG

GEDC01361.JPG

GEDC01341.JPG

My sativa from Regs
GEDC01381.JPG

Here some pics i noticed looked nice zoomed in (same as above)

Power Kush

GEDC01401.JPG

GEDC01352.JPG

White Widow

GEDC01411.JPG

Well later my 420 ppl ........ :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom