Dick23rk's Garden Adventures - More Strains - More Plants - More Buds!

Great update mate, reps..

lUV THE cc:thumb:

Hahaha, were you saying that because I forgot the pictures?? lol got em up now.. noticed when I went to scroll up

forgot the pics??? holy crap I'm hallucinating again!:rofl::rofl:
Lol, well the ones of the candy cane weren't even there when you posted. I had to go back and edit the update post to add them in. Maybe you thought the Amnesia Haze was candy cane lol

I'd love a peak at your CBDream pics, I have 6 clones of that strain that I haven't burnt....yet. ;) I love the variety of strains you have. A little bit of everything. I'm subbed in, welcome back! ..

Hey great to have you here! I think I have a few ok pictures of it on my phone, will try to upload shortly. If you go to the nug of the month contest for this month you can see a pic there. I don't want to post the same pics and be disqualified or anything :)

Feel free to ask any questions you'd like! I do have a little bit of everything, what a way to learn hey! I also like variety but some day I will try to find a couple strains to continue growing all the time and then have my side variety lol

I'd love a peak at your CBDream pics, I have 6 clones of that strain that I haven't burnt....yet. ;) I love the variety of strains you have. A little bit of everything. I'm subbed in, welcome back! ..

Ok, ok, I found some for ya. Not the greatest but at least I still had a few on my phone.. The bigger one is the CB Dream, the other is a Purple Kush if there is 2 in the picture. Any pictures mainly showing 1 plant will be the CB Dream as well. Got some earlier into flower and later. CB Dream put out 2.5 oz's and PK was about 1.75oz.. I forget how long I vegged for, couple months roughly.. Here you go!

IMG_20170127_061539.jpg
IMG_20170127_061554.jpg
IMG_20170222_060421.jpg
IMG_20170227_061041.jpg
IMG_20170306_061415.jpg

Hey great to have you here! I think I have a few ok pictures of it on my phone, will try to upload shortly. If you go to the nug of the month contest for this month you can see a pic there. I don't want to post the same pics and be disqualified or anything :)

Feel free to ask any questions you'd like! I do have a little bit of everything, what a way to learn hey! I also like variety but some day I will try to find a couple strains to continue growing all the time and then have my side variety lol

No don't worry, that nug looks pretty sweet! I love that strain, it takes a beating but always bounces back. Thanks for helping me. .

It sure can take a beating haha, I was always messing with it somehow and it was always better at recouping than the PK was that i grew along side it. I find that with a lot of the high CBD strains, they are very hardy and vigorous growers! The 2 CBD strains I have in veg right now seem like they will be the same way, they are the biggest out of the 6 in there and CBD Jam is pushing out lower growth already. I really like them. Also can't wait for the CB Dutch treat to start developing buds :)

Pics above of the CB Dream plant if you didn't already see them ^^

Yup they sure do like to stretch, at least double in size after the flip. These branches got so heavy I had to support them with bamboo stakes.. didn't help they were so tall but these were 2 of my best plants indoors to date :)

Haha right on. I just had a big bowl as well, soon be bed time over here though. You have a great night/day where ever you are ;)

Great grow...I have a lot if this same strains growing now
Good luck...I'll be watching close

Stav

Hey thanks Stav, I didn't even realize that you had a 2nd journal. I will have to stop into that one as well. Now that I see the Purple Kush and Dutch Treat in the title, I don't know how I even missed it lol. Glad to have ya here! Don't watch to close that burn your eyes out or hit your head lol

Nice thread, I'll be pulling a chair here :thumb:

Welcome justx, have a seat where ever you like.. Watch out for Grizz, he might growl if you sit in his seat, pass him a bowl and he'll be good haha. And growtohealme is always a welcoming friend, she will chat you up :)

**Update time**

Hey again, here with a veg room update for today since I'm starting to notice more growth from all the wee ones. Today marks day 15 for all these plants, 2 days after transplanting and it looks like they didn't endure much shock in doing so.

Still waiting for the pots to dry out a bit more before feeding them, will be in a day or 2. They will be getting half strength of the recommended dose for now except for rapid start, that will be full strength. Here is the half strength measurements per gallon..

Micro - 2ml Gro - 2.5ml Bloom - 0.5ml
Rapid Start - 2.5ml Armour Si - 0.5ml
Diamond Nectar - 2.5ml Flora Blend - 2.5ml
CaliMagic - 0.75ml

I have been getting some decent results with these new additives so far, will have to wait til the end of my current grows to really be able to tell any differences. The pictures I posted of my previous grow were grown with just the 3-part formula (Micro, Gro, Bloom) with Armour Si. Now I pretty much have the full line :)

Alrighty, lets get on with the best part... Pictures!! :cheer:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------​

Veg Room
Here is everyone in one shot, light is currently at 24" about the plants with veg and bloom lights on, they seem to be liking it!

SAM_4682.JPG
SAM_4683.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel
This girl I think is going to be short and bushy, unless it becomes stretch armstrong. The node spacing is very tight and node growth is starting to pop out nicely already. Coming along nicely!

SAM_4684.JPG
SAM_4688.JPG

CBD Jam
Wham, bam, green eggs and... jam?? Here is the more vigorous grower in the bunch, not quite as close of nodes as the ASD but the growth coming from them already is crazy compared to others. Glad I took some undergrowth pictures for you all to compare.

SAM_4686.JPG
SAM_4687.JPG

Dark Devil Auto
The lone auto in the veg tent, she is trying to catch up some and I'm sure she will. Soon be time for topping, will likely do it when I feed them. Thought about it today but figured a couple more days would make it a bit easier, then again, if I end up FIM'ing by accident that's not a bad thing either. Don't want to top to late but this gal needs some undergrowth.

SAM_46891.JPG
SAM_4690.JPG

Kilimanjaro
I really have high hopes for this one as it is my first 100% sativa. I would like to find some 100% landrace genetics but they are hard to come by. Even though some may say they sell landrace seeds, doesn't always mean they haven't been bred to grow in different conditions.. This is as close as it gets for now, I will be ordering more of these mostly landrace strains in the future.

SAM_4692.JPG
SAM_4693.JPG

Purple-Orange CBD
Another fairly quick grower, she's getting wide and really developing some leaf size. I am pretty interested in this one as well, it's supposed to have some pretty amazing colors from what I have seen around, lets hope that I can get some of those. Hoping that my leaves will autumn out sort of like another did that I seen on here, just beautiful it was!

SAM_4694.JPG
SAM_46951.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Tutankhamon
And last but not least, King Tut! For some reason the site wouldn't let me upload the picture of her underside, must have been a little camera shy haha. I will get another one up next time. Growing well along with the others though with some node growth happening as well. I am in hopes of this one hitting me like a bag of bricks when it's done!

SAM_4696.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------​

That's a wrap for tonight folks. I will get the flower room updated next time around. I think I like alternating back and forth if I can. Sometimes it takes me so long to make a journal entry. Sit and think of things to say and how to say them when it's all just mumble jumble in my head lol I understand what's going on in there but if I spit it out to fast you won't have a dam clue what I'm talking about. Have a great day folks, stay green!

Back
Top Bottom