Diesel Auto (Fem) + Sensi Star (Fem) + Mystery Seed (Mexican Brick Weed)

oh yea happy Weednsday Dani :thumb:

Happy Pass the Bluntsday Cron

You know Im almost 1OO% sure its was a male, Because the first signs of sex where not Pistils, They were ball like clusters just like males do, but then out of no where it started popping white hairs on the main cola, So now I asked myself if indeed it was induced hermaphroditism or was it a gene thing. Either way Im waiting Donpaul update on his Super Male project to share ideas…

have a good one Cron

Happy Monday

Update
Begins 4th week since flip 12/12 and the two remaining plants are doing very nice. I watered today using molasses, did some defol and LST, the temperature avg. 26-3O Celsius, RH 3O-5O %.

Jamaican: this jamaican sativa has been slow but steady, begins her 2nd week since she show pistils. Nice long leaves, and already staring to develop bud sites. Looks like its gonna be a long flower time for this one...
DSC028242.jpg
DSC028274.jpg
DSC028284.jpg
DSC028292.jpg
DSC028302.jpg
DSC028312.jpg

MMS: this male mexican sativa that is my latest study because it appears changed sex due to the stress induced during veg time, today I started collecting pollen from a few opened balls, careful making sure not to pollinate any pistil, I will continue thru all flowering stage. In bud development is doing amazing well, I also did some defol and LST, so all the lower sites could develop. So far so good.
DSC028323.jpg
DSC028333.jpg
DSC028342.jpg
DSC028354.jpg
DSC028361.jpg
DSC028382.jpg
DSC028392.jpg

And the little baby BCMango that replaced started from 12/12 its now on his 2nd week doing good.
DSC028262.jpg
DSC028253.jpg

Great week everyone, positive vibrations.

Good Weed Everyone

Monday Update
Starts by watering all my remaining plants using molasses, took some dead leafs, did some LST. Today begins week 5 since flip 12/12. I do have some Ph fluctuation, I guess its the tab water...

Jamaican: This one is behind so it starts her 3 week since she showed sex. Doing very good, considerably stretched during the past 2 weeks but it still manageable, a lot of the bud sites are starting to get hairy, Pistils aren't all white they have a pinkish glow to it, Still has a long way to go this one.
DSC028404.JPG
DSC028424.JPG
DSC028435.JPG
DSC028474.JPG
DSC028486.JPG
DSC028444.JPG
DSC028464.JPG

DSC028614.JPG
DSC028637.JPG

MMS: this one is begging her 5 week since showed sex, Now I have been collecting pollen so I can later use on experiments. For sure Its already auto pollinated itself, I noticed a reduction of pistils It seems to be growing seeds Im not very sure. It also has some calyx formation. A lot of the balls started opening and releasing pollen.
DSC028524.JPG
DSC028545.JPG
DSC028556.JPG
DSC028565.JPG
DSC028577.JPG
DSC028586.JPG
DSC028604.JPG
DSC028656.JPG

BC Mango: Doing good, still no signs of sex, this one started on 12/12 from seed.
DSC028515.JPG
DSC028503.JPG

Hope you like my bonsai cannabis, feel free to comment.

Hey Danish, what is your feeding regimen look like for your plants? Implementing any nutrients? :high-five:

CA to be honest after I flipped to flower no nuts, just tap water (I let 24hrs next to the heater before use) with molasses 1 teaspoon, while veg I was using a 2O-2O-2O all purpose fertilizer, but during flower It burns the leaves, I've learnt from my mistakes, to much N. so I stopped using the 2O-2O-2O during flower.

I don't use heavy nut regimes. Im guessing thats why my plants don't really explode, well that and the fact that CFL's don't help the cause either…

Happy Skunkday or Skunknight Shall I say Dani
just doing my rounds before I hit my update :thumb:

Little Update

Begins 6th week since flip 12/12, watered as usual and general check up.

Jamaican: She is doing pretty stable, just starting to get some weight on the main cola, but the side colas don't seem to be getting as big…
DSC028665.JPG
DSC028685.JPG
DSC028695.JPG
DSC028724.JPG
DSC028735.JPG
DSC028744.JPG
DSC028754.JPG

MMS: this one here is practically all self pollinated, she is producing seeds so most pistils are gone, I managed to collect pollen and since I can use it now, I just put it in the fridge. Im in unknown turf here so bare with me… This one looks/smells just like the AutoDiesel I chopped a month ago… Oh the damage on the leave is pretty old, no new damage.
DSC028863.JPG
DSC028834.JPG
DSC028824.JPG
DSC028813.JPG
DSC028804.JPG
DSC028794.JPG
DSC028784.JPG
DSC028762.JPG
DSC028955.JPG

BCMango: 12/12 from seed, this one just decided to be female so Im happy :D I might use it to pollinate with the pollen I collected… but Im not sure I kinda want some Sinsemilla
DSC028872.JPG
DSC028883.JPG
DSC028893.JPG
DSC028914.JPG
DSC028923.JPG

I feel Im gonna have so many seeds I might just give them away, or start a guerrilla grow this summer like basically grabbing 2O 3O seeds and just toss them in the mountain and see what happens…

CA to be honest after I flipped to flower no nuts, just tap water (I let 24hrs next to the heater before use) with molasses 1 teaspoon, while veg I was using a 2O-2O-2O all purpose fertilizer, but during flower It burns the leaves, I've learnt from my mistakes, to much N. so I stopped using the 2O-2O-2O during flower.

I don't use heavy nut regimes. Im guessing thats why my plants don't really explode, well that and the fact that CFL's don't help the cause either…

Get rid of the 20-20-20. Know some guys they swear by it, but all it does is turn plants ladyboy and even kills in high amounts. They grow but I even seen plants flower early because of it. You can also ween off the veg nutrients the first 2 weeks of flowering. Trick is not to go strait high phosphorus, potassium in the mix or you could shock the plants.

The cheapest way to go would be that cheap fish fertilizer, you can squirt it in your food as fish sauce, some epsom salt for magnesium in veg. That's the ghetto way to grow. I'd ditch the 20-20-20 asap though. It works but there are the side effects :Namaste:

If you've got money there's plenty of easy peezy nutrients you can buy. Regiments all over the journals you could copy. I like to be in the grow room high. I swear the plants can talk. Your plants would be like- Yo man, you like these nuts.. Yeah, you like these nuts huh Ima put these nuts.. You get the idea

Get rid of the 20-20-20. Know some guys they swear by it, but all it does is turn plants ladyboy and even kills in high amounts. They grow but I even seen plants flower early because of it. You can also ween off the veg nutrients the first 2 weeks of flowering. Trick is not to go strait high phosphorus, potassium in the mix or you could shock the plants.

The cheapest way to go would be that cheap fish fertilizer, you can squirt it in your food as fish sauce, some epsom salt for magnesium in veg. That's the ghetto way to grow. I'd ditch the 20-20-20 asap though. It works but there are the side effects :Namaste:

If you've got money there's plenty of easy peezy nutrients you can buy. Regiments all over the journals you could copy. I like to be in the grow room high. I swear the plants can talk. Your plants would be like- Yo man, you like these nuts.. Yeah, you like these nuts huh Ima put these nuts.. You get the idea

Hi there and thanks for sharing.

the 2O-2O-2O was my fertilizer for veggies I had growing last summer, I just gave it a couple of watering during veg using it, and as soon as they started absorbing the nuts the N starts to burn the leaves, makes the plant produce extra foliage. I don't use Nuts as a feeding regimen, in this grow Im trying molasses. My other problem is using miracle grow, it has slow realizing fert that also add more N to the problem.

My main reason for not using nuts is the taste. I don't care about exploding yields because I'm not competing for it, I just grow cause I love the plant, the smell, the flavor, just growing it is a relaxing therapy , and now we know its healing properties so one more reason to love Cannabis.

So a tip of the hat to all the growers that produce massive yields, because they are masters at their domain. yeah you know who you guys are!

Ah I see. Well if it works, I want to try the high brix method too :) See what the hype is about

Ah I see. Well if it works, I want to try the high brix method too :) See what the hype is about

I have just heard about it, but I honestly don't know what its about… I know that you can make your own super soil really organic and do some organic teas.
Do you use nuts for your grow?

hey Dani nice and Green
Happy Tokerday :thumb:

Salut Cron nice and green!

and may I say, I just had a happy toke just now, happy tokerday to you as well.

Hey I was just wondering, how is it like this time around over there in the island?? you guys don't really have winter like up here right???
O..o

Little Update

Begins week 7 since flip, regular watering on monday, but now they take more so Im watering every 2 days. Temperatures a bit cooler now because I leave the door open. Entering the final weeks its time to get fat ladies...

Jamaican: She seems to be doing great, sadly I got to say she is producing some seed I guess It was to much stress. The main cola is getting fatter, its the lower branches that got self-pollinated.
DSC028965.JPG
DSC028983.JPG
DSC029005.JPG
DSC029013.JPG
DSC029024.JPG
DSC029083.JPG
DSC029093.JPG
DSC029103.JPG

MMS: The mexican girl is slowly coming to an end, seeds all over the buds, but she smells so good. Guess I got be more careful next time to no pollinate the whole plant...
DSC029303.JPG
DSC029295.JPG
DSC029284.JPG
DSC029245.JPG
DSC029255.JPG
DSC029275.JPG
DSC029224.JPG
DSC029215.JPG
DSC029193.JPG
DSC029205.JPG

BC mango: just a month and half old this strain always delivers, She stretched but I took care of it, buds are forming she is a fast grower. I hope it doesn't stress to hermi...
DSC029113.JPG
DSC029123.JPG
DSC029133.JPG
DSC029143.JPG
DSC029154.JPG
DSC029163.JPG
DSC029174.JPG
DSC029185.JPG

Have a great week everyone

Howdy Danish, I see it as more seeds to the collection, more seeds more time to experiment :) Make sure you let her go a decent amount of time to let the seeds mature if you were going to attempt to re grow them :Namaste: Try picking off some of those banana looking lime colored male parts those will spread pollen. I hear spraying the plants down with water will "deactivate" the pollen as well. Happy FRIED day to ya :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom