Dirt's Fun With Photos

I've been stocking up. Got 4 more of the big ones at work.

DSC_5695.JPG

Hey dirt, the photo gals are looking yummy, I see you've been doing some harvesting. Will be nice to see a finishing report on the red purps, what a devilish looking gal that is haha. Hard to believe how quickly they all came together in the time I was gone, even though I stopped in to have a look once while away they all went bam! I will drop in more often now that I'm getting caught back up, still a few more to get to. Keep up the good work man!

Might do the same with my ogk .
Do you transplant to bigger pot before reveg?

Hey Sneaky, not with this one. If I was gonna reflower her then I would transplant, but I'm only after a few clones so she will stay put.
Hey dirt, the photo gals are looking yummy, I see you've been doing some harvesting. Will be nice to see a finishing report on the red purps, what a devilish looking gal that is haha. Hard to believe how quickly they all came together in the time I was gone, even though I stopped in to have a look once while away they all went bam! I will drop in more often now that I'm getting caught back up, still a few more to get to. Keep up the good work man!
Thank you Dick, the red purps was jarred up the other day. 25.2g was her final weight. Haven't tried her out yet, but I'm guessing she's gonna taste like she smells, a slight sweetish black licorice. Thanks for stopping in

Awesome dirt... Well done man..

Back
Top Bottom