Dirt's Attempt To Flux Mighty Grape

Thanks everyone. Here she is still fluxing around
20161227_001736.jpg
20161227_001820.jpg

So your talking like a 6 month veg? Man that's a lot of patience. I thought my 3 month runs are a labor of love. Lol.

Dirt Man Dan

So your talking like a 6 month veg? Man that's a lot of patience. I thought my 3 month runs are a labor of love. Lol.

Dirt Man Dan

It's a labor of love. You can get 2 3 mo harvest's in that time using topping, SCROG and other methods and get the same harvest amount. But doing FLUX is just so cool.

Dirt Man Dan
By the time this one is ready to flip it will be around 8 months. Growing is just a hobby for me so fluxing and other long term training is fit for me, plus it keeps the garden fun lol.
Incredible dirt!
Thanks BF :passitleft:

Remarkable and depth defying results x infinity + 1 = Skillz .
Thank you G2HM:high-five:

It's a labor of love. You can get 2 3 mo harvest's in that time using topping, SCROG and other methods and get the same harvest amount. But doing FLUX is just so cool.
Yup, a lot of time and patience but worth it in the end to me.

Hi DirtMcgert, is it possible to flux a plant that has 2 nodes so the main shape would be an X? I had topped this plant to soon so then I decided to give fluxing a shot. I just don't want to take it down to one node if I can get away with fluxing this plant as is. I just topped it again last night but I haven't done any clean up.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
420-magazine-mobile123368768.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1505806901.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi DirtMcgert, is it possible to flux a plant that has 2 nodes so the main shape would be an X? I had topped this plant to soon so then I decided to give fluxing a shot. I just don't want to take it down to one node if I can get away with fluxing this plant as is. I just topped it again last night but I haven't done any clean up.

Yes you can flux with 2 nodes. LA has done one before that he recently posted a pic of her on one of his threads. From the top view it will have a waffle pattern look. As the side shoots grow out its kinda like basket weaving lol. Dan Ultra just finished up a tri-flux recently as well which is similar. Alot of fluxers follow this thread so if I can't answer a question I'm sure one of them can. Thanks for stopping in:passitleft:

Awesome! Thank you. I had my fingers crossed you'd say yes. I just haven't come across one done like that before. Thank you for those names I'll poke around their journals today ..
I'm definitely subbed in for the rest of your grow. That's one beautiful plant!

It's the exact same thing as the mainline flux. You can do a cross/x or even a star shape with 3 nodes. There's endless training possibilities, they're all basically the same strategy. I've employed both the cross and star patterns on each of my plants, there's many examples for you to read up on in my journal...you can start anywhere and see what I'm talking about.

Dirt, you know how it goes... :high-five: sic flux mun!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit: check out my tutorial on topping for lst. It's a basic one and your far past seedling stage but always worth a gander. The trick is to keep everything level and when it rises to keep it all at the same pace. Equal height means equal bud size (for the most part).

It's the exact same thing as the mainline flux. You can do a cross/x or even a star shape with 3 nodes. There's endless training possibilities, they're all basically the same strategy. I've employed both the cross and star patterns on each of my plants, there's many examples for you to read up on in my journal...you can start anywhere and see what I'm talking about.

Dirt, you know how it goes... :high-five: sic flux mun!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit: check out my tutorial on topping for lst. It's a basic one and your far past seedling stage but always worth a gander. The trick is to keep everything level and when it rises to keep it all at the same pace. Equal height means equal bud size (for the most part).

Hi Snidrajsed, I've actually come across some of your threads before. I would love to check out your star patterns so thank you for a direct link to all your threads.

Back
Top Bottom