Dirt's Attempt To Flux Mighty Grape

It's been a bit but shes still fluxing along. Once a couple of the girls finish up in the bloom tent I'm gonna send her off.......gotta make room for the next one lol.
SSD
20170121_232228.jpg
20170121_232209.jpg

That reminds me of a hedge out front of someone's house. So full. And lush. Ya got yer self a Purdy lady there Mr Dirt.

Dirt Man Dan

Dirt. Yeah man. That's gonna be a hellava harvest.
I got 2 clones of blueberry sitting in my box waiting. I'm going to try a Flux on the one. It has equal nodes right off the dirt. So it will be perfect once it grows up.

Dirt Man Dan

Day 1 of 12/12 for the SSD. Now I gotta decided if I want to flux a fruit punch or a cripple roulette next.......
20170205_231657.jpg
20170205_231739.jpg

Hello dirt ive joined late! Read the first page and the last couple but cant find what strain this SSD is your refering to? Is it Strawberry Sour Diesel by any chance? This is one of the strains im doing and i cannot find many journals!
Your plants are a piece of art!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow seems like it has been growing forever, or else I am really impatient....lol Can't wait to see the yield from this girl.:goodjob:
She was started in june/July lol can't remember....probably gonna be around 9 months total
Mr. A :passitleft:

Hello dirt ive joined late! Read the first page and the last couple but cant find what strain this SSD is your refering to? Is it Strawberry Sour Diesel by any chance? This is one of the strains im doing and i cannot find many journals!
Your plants are a piece of art!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Welcome, yes it's Devils Harvest Strawberry Sour Diesel.

Back
Top Bottom