Dirt's Attempt To Flux Mighty Grape

You are impressing me beyond belief.:goodjob:
:thanks:
I'm going to start flux on one of mine tonight

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Welcome, drop a link if you are gonna journal it or feel free to post em here
Gorgeous dirt! How tall do you want them to get? They should double or triple in height after flip!
Hey BF, was gonna let her get about 20 inches tall or so. She wont stretch much during bloom.

Very late. But this was a cool grow to watch. Definitely gonna do a flux in my next grow. Looks perfect for my tiny room.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking forward to seeing the magic in the making.

Check out my YouTube if you wanna see my tiny space. I have 2 micro CKS blueberry in there right now. I have 2 clones waiting to go in. Thinking about fluxing both and taking the better of the two into flower.

Looking forward to seeing the magic in the making.

Check out my YouTube if you wanna see my tiny space. I have 2 micro CKS blueberry in there right now. I have 2 clones waiting to go in. Thinking about fluxing both and taking the better of the two into flower.

Hi Dan! Don't take my word for it but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that cones are not good for fluxing because they likely have alternating nodes. Does that sound right Dirt?

Just caught myself all the way up! Great work on the MG! Can't wait to see how the SSD turns out. I've been inspired to give fluxing another try with a few beans just sprouted in my current journal since I popped them so early and will be moving them outside

Just caught myself all the way up! Great work on the MG! Can't wait to see how the SSD turns out. I've been inspired to give fluxing another try with a few beans just sprouted in my current journal since I popped them so early and will be moving them outside

Thank you and welcome. Any fluxing questions feel free to ask.

Oh, I will! Last time I tried fluxing, my plant had a deformity and was shooting out 3 leaves instead of 2 from all nodes and and double secondary stems! Even L.A. said I might want to try on another specimen lol. Take a look! This was an OG Skywalker from about a year or two ago.
image19627.jpg
image19632.jpg

Back
Top Bottom