DIY Grow Cabinet Round 2

Woodsman said:
I kill bugs now that step into my path just because they're related in someway to the bastards that I have out back.

That almost put me on the floor laughing. I don't know why I found it so funny. Probably because I do the same thing!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sorry for bailing on this journal but life got hectic. I am done with the move and getting the flower room close to ready. You can check progress on it in my new journal at Veg and Flower at Once and Possible Breeding I started it very early this morning.

As far as this journal goes the only bonus is that I was able to keep my Hindu Kush genetics in the form of a single clone and will soon have a mother. hopefully I can get the types of results that my friends have with this strain.

I am going to go rant in my new journal now and will only refer to this journal for scientific or humorous reasons from now on. This one is done and hopefully will never be repeated.

BTW I took about two ounces off of these plants plus about half an ounce of bubble hash from these Hindu Kush plants.

Back
Top Bottom