Round #2

Sorry guys I've been slacking on updates. The girls have been doing great!! Been flushing for 2 weeks now and I think Sunday they'll be getting chopped down
420-magazine-mobile1546627984.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1984388293.jpg

420-magazine-mobile435438603.jpg

Sorry guys I've been slacking on updates. The girls have been doing great!! Been flushing for 2 weeks now and I think Sunday they'll be getting chopped down
420-magazine-mobile1546627984.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1984388293.jpg

420-magazine-mobile435438603.jpg

They look really good! Considering the setback you had early on I'd say these turned out great .

Can you give a smoke report on the test nug? Always wanted to grow some GSC

Cheers

Well they turned out great. Very smooth, euphoric, motivating high. I love it. I've only trimmed up 1 plant so far and got a little over 34 grams. About what I figured, being the torture they went through, and already a low yeild plant.

With that being said. Here is an end to grow #2. And start of #3. "Kimbo Kush" to the left and "Canalope Haze" to the right. I'm also in my own house now, so I don't have to worry about them getting destroyed

420-magazine-mobile1042444403.jpg

Here are some trimmed buds from 1 of the 2 plants. Man this stuff is killer!!

420-magazine-mobile1950226133.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1797430000.jpg

Just a little size comparison. Sitting onto of a can of Grizzly chew. I'd say that's about an average size nug out of everything

420-magazine-mobile1597332601.jpg

Being as I can legally transport an ounce, that is what this is . .

420-magazine-mobile812153559.jpg

Yeah boy! Some dense potent looking buds you got there mate.

You gonna start up a new journal for next grow? They look like some very interesting strains. Does the canteloupe actually taste like melon?

Yeah boy! Some dense potent looking buds you got there mate.

You gonna start up a new journal for next grow? They look like some very interesting strains. Does the canteloupe actually taste like melon?

It has kind of a.... " Melonie " taste to it (the canalope haze that is) and is definitely a daytime/active high. Just like the GSC.

And yes. I started a new journal for those girls as well

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom