Mike's First 2x2 LED Grow - Dutch Treat & Black Cherry Soda

Today I took my Dutch treat out and put 5 gallons of water of oh level between 6.3 and 6.4
In total I have flushed her with 11 gallons of water in the past week. Is that good enough? What do you guys think.
She's smelling really good.

Sorry I have not updated anything for my Dutch treat. But I did not really do much from last watering. Just let it dry and harvest last night. She smelled amazing. I did mot weigh the wet weight this time. Just hung them up and drying now.

20170904_204257.jpg
20170904_204245.jpg
20170904_204230.jpg

Hey guys sorry I did not do much updating in what I was doing towards the end. Work really started getting in the way of me doing things and also taking care of my outdoor grow. Anyways today I put my Dutch treat into jars. Weighed it and it came out at 36.3. In total with my black cherry soda would be 69 grams from 2 plants. I'm pretty happy. I hope on my next one I can get my bugs to be fatter. They tried up pretty small.

So this grow is now completed. Please move it to the completed section. Thanks.
Also want to thank all the very great and friendly people that gave me advice and went along with my grow. Thank you guys very much.

Happy growing everyone!!

Sorry guys for not giving the report. I smoke A lot I already finished it. Lol
But the Dutch treat came out good.the smell was amazing Every time I opened it, it's like it would punch me in the face. Lol

Didn't burn too quickly but not too wet if it makes sense. My black cherry soda I did not let cure enough but the last eighth of it was sooooo good

Sorry guys for not giving the report. I smoke A lot I already finished it. Lol
But the Dutch treat came out good.the smell was amazing Every time I opened it, it's like it would punch me in the face. Lol

Didn't burn too quickly but not too wet if it makes sense. My black cherry soda I did not let cure enough but the last eighth of it was sooooo good

Lol! Three months to grow... three days to smoke it up!! LMAO! Dude... youre gonna need to super size that tent!!

Debating if I should start a new journal for my new grow. I got 3/3 germinate and planted last night. Waiting to see how many sprout. Also will be building a new cob light. Been reading and seems like DIY cobs are taking over.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom