Akaman's Better Late Than Never 12/12 Grow

Plenty(my wife),seems to think it's a PH problem. She immediately said thats a ph problem when she first looked at picks. She is usually pretty good when it comes to these sorts of things.

Plenty(my wife),seems to think it's a PH problem. She immediately said thats a ph problem when she first looked at picks. She is usually pretty good when it comes to these sorts of things.

Lord Indica please tell your wife thank you and also ask her, if you don't mind, what the proper ph should be in plain water and with the nutes added. Will flush when I get an answer:thanks::Namaste:

if u're using oc+ u shouldn't have to feed at all. as far as watering, stick u're finger down about an inch or so & if it's dry, then water. taylor's right about that water schedule. i know a guy who could only visit his grow on weekends & in summer the plants would be wilted when he got there on sat. morning, but w/in a few hours after watering they would look fine. btw, he had a bumper crop. grow on!

Just think of it as a cloudy day for the plant. No plant recieves light for twelve hours constantly every day in the wild so don't think it will stress too much

:Namaste:

Lets see spotting and leaf curl, hmmmmm in coco? if so its a calcium lockout. And just how much of what are you adding to an extra full dose of OC+? Your nitrogen is at a high level anyway. I say flush heavy and give em the half tablet of calcium.

Just think of it as a cloudy day for the plant. No plant recieves light for twelve hours constantly every day in the wild so don't think it will stress too much

You were right actually, something amazing happened in those 23 hrs too. The cola got thicker because when lights came on the next morning the cola was leaning against the cab wall lol. Had the hardest time trying to prop her up. Also I think I lost the battle with the ph burn ,3 flushes with ph'd water at 6.2 didn't work imho but I'm close to the end so I'll consider it a lesson learned when it comes to ph, monitor,monitor,monitor. check out the pics

:Namaste:

One time won't matter.

Wish I could leave lights off longer in between more often, couldn't believe how heavy cola had gotten:yahoo:

These first few are of the ph burn
002792.JPG
001762.JPG
003750.JPG
008529.JPG

next are of the leaning cola
007577.JPG
006585.JPG
005676.JPG
004705.JPG

and finally when I got her propped up right
010457.JPG
009488.JPG
011404.JPG

Lets see spotting and leaf curl, hmmmmm in coco? if so its a calcium lockout. And just how much of what are you adding to an extra full dose of OC+? Your nitrogen is at a high level anyway. I say flush heavy and give em the half tablet of calcium.

Hi DR.RedWhite, I'm not using coco, using foxfarms ocean forest soil, their nutes (tiger bloom, big bloom and grow big) as per feeding schedule, snowstorm ultra and epsom salts. I used a high nitro fert in the beginning but that was 8 wks ago. I have flushed 3x with ph'd water at 6.2 to no avail, they are still drying out and becoming brittle, even tried foliar feeding the water. Tell me more about the calcium tablet, sounds interesting.

Putting a lot of pH'd water in, I'd like to see that you get as much water as possible out. Maximize draining action for a better flush.

If you take a wick (shoe lace, strip of polyester batting, etc) and stick it an inch or two up into a bottom hole, can you get more of the water out?

- seti

Back
Top Bottom