First Grow - White Widow x Big Bud

20160623_094431.jpg
Here's the girls doing great! My only problem is my temps are getting up to 33c in the tent as summer time is here. Should be okay though as I plan on flipping in a week then lights will only run 10pm - 10am when it's cooler. The plants seem to be drinking loads. Gave about a litre and half each yesterday and they're dry ish already.

Mcpuffin your feed might be a bit strong i see some burnt tips and some clawing i think i said to grino once "less is more" ;) could also be temp related how warm is it there?

Temps range from 68-75 when lights are off... 78- 85 when lights are on due to my veg (T5 48)being in my closet and flower (1000 w hortilux hps) being in an open room....

d8be675dc59beb4a8cb94025eee6fdf0.jpg
46eaff39d2d56cca82c5a51397d2893e.jpg

My ladies are 2 months old from clone now. I've been using 1/4 strength nutes (nectar of the gods) feed, water, water, until my next feed. PH seemed on point according to this general hydroponics kit. I planned on going full strength this upcoming feed.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

20160625_073935.jpg
20160625_073851.jpg

I plan on flipping in 3-7 days now they're settling into there final pots and they seem to be really gaining some size now. The smallest one is about 14 inches and the biggest is about 18 inches. The plant bottom left which was deformed and very small through germination as took of like a trooper. It's pretty much 2 plants in 1 seed with 2 main branches. I've laid of the nutes as they don't seem to need any at all.

20160629_200724.jpg

here are the girls growing like mad! I'm going to begin flowering tomorrow night. Then 60 days from tomorrow hopefully I'll be showing you all some even fatter nugs! I'm hoping for anything over 10oz this time round seen as though I only got 6-7 oz on my first grow.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom