First Grow - White Widow x Big Bud

okay so someone came round and ended up saying they will buy it but told me to dry it a few more days as it was still a bit wet. Also getting some cuttings sorted to make things quicker. My 5 wwxbb in veg are doing okay. Hoping to pull a pound next grow seen as tho this only ended up been about 5-6 oz

for sure man I may aswell just keep this journal going. I've topped these other 5 several times each and they've been vegging for about 6 weeks. To say I've only been using windowsill light they are decent.
Suppose each grow will only get better:)

20160616_095227.jpg
20160616_095242.jpg
20160616_095247.jpg
20160616_095254.jpg

Here's the girls. Gave them there first nute feed the other day but since then the new growth is yellowing. Should I maybe give plain water and epsom salts next watering?

they're all at about 12 inches. Slightly stretched but still need to pot up to there final pots. Probably give them another 2 weeks veg

I potted the 5 vegging girls upto there final pots last night. Got them all put in the tent under the 600 hps aswell. Took all the drying buds out and I've put them in a plastic container and put it in my shed so my house doesn't stink. Will this be okay? I've read up on it and people say use an air tight jar. I don't think the plastic container is air tight. I just want to keep buds fresh so I can smoke some whenever.

okay i checked them this morning after been in shed overnight and they're fine so I've popped it back in there and covered with towels. I'll keep checking if it's getting to dry I'll buy a jar. And they looked great nice and white! The girls were drooping like mad again this morning so gave them a bigger watering there perking bk up now.

What's good bro... Checkin back in... Looks like you you came out wit some fire!! Salute....

I gotta couple WWxBB myself... I was curious of when to flip or do some LST? Here's a couple shots lemme know what you think...

db8476ab680002ef16e34b60a1e5720b.jpg

This is in a 2 Gallon

39b6d18794dd9c040cc5e887c9d9c94b.jpg

This one took off better, grabbed them at the same time. This was recently up potted to a 5 and took pretty well...is there a certain height you were aiming for before you switched? If so what was it?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

hey man well my first grow I vegged for a month til they were about 10 - 12 inches tall then flipped to 12/12 and they finished up at about 20-24inches. In my opinion though they need a longer veg if you want to pull a decent amount of dry bud. I'm going to veg these to about 20 inches then flip them. Hopefully that will be in 1-2 weeks :thumb:
I've topped them all about 3 times upto now. Lst training would work good too.
Forgot to mention mine are in 17 litre fabric pots that's about 4 -5 gallon I think.

hey man well my first grow I vegged for a month til they were about 10 - 12 inches tall then flipped to 12/12 and they finished up at about 20-24inches. In my opinion though they need a longer veg if you want to pull a decent amount of dry bud. I'm going to veg these to about 20 inches then flip them. Hopefully that will be in 1-2 weeks :thumb:
I've topped them all about 3 times upto now. Lst training would work good too.
Forgot to mention mine are in 17 litre fabric pots that's about 4 -5 gallon I think.

Yea I would say the one in a 2 is around 10-12 IN the other in the 5 maybe around 16 IN. I would say mine are around the month month and a half mark so was just curious of when to flip and how much time was needed to flower? Gotta small window and not trying to throw to many into flower until I have my final grow set up

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I'd say you could flip now and get some decent bud of the 2 plants. As for flowering 60 days should be about spot on if you don't run into loads of problems. Apparently you can take this upto 80-90 days but I just harvested soon as I seen some amber trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom