First Grow - White Widow x Big Bud

I have a couple WWxBB as well which is why I subbed. Been learning a lot from your grow. But I woke up to some wrong with a couple of my girls this morning. Happened specifically to my Golden Goat and one of my WWxBB while the lights were off. Any idea of what it maybe?

T5 fluorescents, roots organic soil, Temp 75-82, hum 48-55% 1/4 strength liquid NOTG medusa magic, 1 tbs of liquid guano. I thought it may have been the nutes but every 1 gallon plant took well to it and planned on feeding my 2 gallons tonight.

1b96b0c57f60e0a1e2d5319d925b0f44.jpg
8d357bc486765e66c706cef06db2e12a.jpg
df13957c05e72cc0c602842b02df0f52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

not sure how to go about it as I'm still a newbie to all this myself. All I can say is post a thread here with pictures explaining what's wrong or search Google there's tons of info:)

day 62 flowering - just gave the girls a watering. Think I'm going to chop wednesday/Thursday when they're dried out. Do I need to let the pots fully dry out or just let it dry abit like when giving a watering. I'm only going to give 12 - 24hrs darkness before chopping. I'll go take some pics now and get them uploaded.

I don't think it matters too much with the soil dampness I'd just be sure that the plants not thirsty before chopping and I'd suggest going atleast 24 hrs dark because this will help to densen those buds some people will go a couple days others will do a week especially with the white strains. But I haven't gone more than 24 couldn't contain my excitement any longer .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

okay thanks man I will probably start 24 hrs of darkness on Wednesday morning when lights go off. There's some more pics ^ got some good amber trichomes coming along now:)

Thanks again ! I thought it was really difficult when I first started this grow but now I feel like a proffesional haha:) it all comes down to ph and watering in my opinion. Once you get your wet dry wet dry cycle going it's a doddle. Gettin super excited now...

Rhettorikz thanks man:thumb: if I could I would haha I've already tested a joint that I let air out for 2 days it was a up high very energetic this was about 10 days ago when the trichomes was clear and some cloudy.

just checked on the girls they feel like they're drying out somewhat already so do you think I should start the 24hrs darkness in 2 hours when lights go of? If I wait another 24 hours they will most likely start needing a water again. Everything great humidity even been great dropping to 46%

they will get 30 hours darkness going to chop at around 4pm tomorrow. As for drying I'm not sure how long to keep my oscilating fan on each day. I can't stop it from rotating side to side and it's pretty powerful even on low power. Just worried about drying the buds to quick.

okay buddy and I won't forget:thumb:
I've read alot of grow journals and majority of the time they never end up posting harvest pictures and final weight etc...after reading 20 pages it's a bit annoying lol

Great stuff grino! Your pictures are fantastic :) I'm sorry I found this thread so late but looking forward to your results. My grow (Newbies First Grow) is about 8 weeks behind yours and I'm dreaming of buds like you've produced :)

Thanks bennyhill hope yours turn out nice and fat!:)
Getting everything prepped now for chopping will most likely begin shortly. Can't hold on til 4pm haha...

20160608_164924.jpg
20160608_164912.jpg
20160608_164857.jpg
20160608_164851.jpg
20160608_164811.jpg
20160608_164802.jpg

Harvest dayyyyyyyyy!!! That was very time consuming,my back is in bits haha. Very happy with everything. Just hoping to pull my goal of atleast 10 ounces.

Back
Top Bottom