Djkurisu's OG X Purple Kush & Jack Herer - Hydro Drip Feed - 3K Watts

thanks everyone, i am soooo happy that i am inside 1week of harvest.... Things are REALLY smelly over here and i am super hoping to get something in for this months contest.... we shall see, wet or dry... that is the question hehe. gonna post some more pics tonight, i was out late last night and didnt get back in time. thank u everyone for the awesome words and i cant wait to start my next run... the babies are looking great, for some reason the jack is lagging big time, but it is what it is. see u later with some new pics... :thanks:

jh5.jpg

thanks man that looks great. cant wait to get back into the grind.... VERY SORRY to everyone that i havent posted pics or anything lately. i know it seems i fell off the planet and i kinda did lol. I havent been able to download any pics on my computer and trying to figure something out. tonight will try my hardest to post some pics and also gonna enter the NOTM contest. Hope all are in their best spirits and i miss all of u and ur comments tons..... :thanks:

POSTED NOTM PIC, had to send to wife and then dl from her simcard to computer lol. sry everyone, gonna post a harvest set of pics and such, upto 24hangers and only just now done with the jack :thumb:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom