Djkurisu's OG X Purple Kush & Jack Herer - Hydro Drip Feed - 3K Watts

you guys rock and thanks for all the kind words, i feel needed around here. I am so proud of this grow and although it looks over whelming it really isnt. just gotta have some space and some time and some know how and u can do it also. I am always up to answer any questions and sry i dont have tons more time, i have 3 kids and a demanding room hehe. Ohh yeah theres my wife also hehe, jk. Anyways just waiting for my pics to download and then i will put some up. I hope soon enough i can become someone ppl can look to for info and inspiration. I know i am new to this site but i promise i am not going anywhere thats for sure :thanks:

Hey guys so here is the OFFICIAL last day of week 4 and that mean we are HALF WAY DONE NOW....... Things are looking awesome in there as u can tell and the crystal production has taken off incredibly. I am soo happy and today went out and grabbed a few new things to feed the hungry girls. I do strongly believe in u get what u give and i give them alot to ensure quality top notch crystal coated, couch locking, brain smashing goodness. hehe. well i have a bunch of pics cause i think we are at the turning point of the grow and from here on things start to really get massive.... So ENJOY and Here we GOOOOOOO..................

A NICE GROUP OF UP CLOSE PICS,
WP_003267.jpg
WP_003268.jpg
WP_003269.jpg
WP_003270.jpg
WP_003279_2_.jpg
WP_003281.jpg
WP_003283_2_.jpg

A NICE GROUP OF TOPSIDE TOPS VIEW......

WP_003265_2_.jpg
WP_003293.jpg
WP_003297.jpg
WP_003291.jpg
WP_003298.jpg

the full line up of nutes being used.

WP_003285.jpg
WP_003286.jpg
YES it is alot, BUT u can see what i have to show for. The crystal burst is a new product made by a semi local company, but just recently started branching from northern california into other close states. It is supposed to make HUGE NUGS AND MASSIVE CRYSTAL CONTENT. I was also gonna get the GRAVITY by the same company but they were sold out which sucks cause i need it badly. The other things i just added is the hammerhead and the cal mag. all of these things work very well together and are crucial to a awesome super stunning grow. Anyways guys, i hope u enjoy the post, I have been working my butt off in there and the fruit of my labor is half way done. CANT WAIT for the second NON boring half hehe. This is always the OMG i hope everything goes well month. OHHHH also for all u that wanted to know about the power bill, this months bill came and was only 80 bucks. NOW i know that wont stay that way but it is like a freebee for a month on power bills lol. CHEERS ALL and i am gonna smoke a bowl now. cant wait to make the honey oil at the end, i dont think i will be posting my method though cause alot of ppl are making stupid oil that they think they can refine in 10min cause YOUTUBE said it is ok. PPL on YOUTUBE ARE IDIOTS AND ARE GONNA KILL SOMEONE. I will show u the end product though. Wanting to try and make a safe earwax hash though. gonna see if any of my good friends in the mountain area know of a safe method....

thanks 70's grower, If u have any questions hit me up anytime. Thanks for tuning in and i wish i could have a HUGE session at harvest with all of you. Hope u enjoy the pics. :thanks:

I feel sorry for you growers in cali those power rates are ridiculously high!

what would u be paying for 3k watts plus all the fans and the rest of the house worth power? my power didnt even go up since i started, so i consider this a free month of power increase.. Im expecting a 300-500 a month bill.

what would u be paying for 3k watts plus all the fans and the rest of the house worth power? my power didnt even go up since i started, so i consider this a free month of power increase.. Im expecting a 300-500 a month bill.

I believe I'd be paying about 150-200 with 3kW of lighting including everything else needed for a grow room.

I just invest in three 1000 watt gavitas pro fixtures soon to be five I almost got another led fixture but id like to try these out first, 5kW of led would be ridicously over priced. Plus I like the baseball bats that I see people growing with the 1000watters.

hey good job they are right at mine lookin sweet , plannin on the new set goin straight in after you harvest or are you giving any dwn tym ? havent seen pics of the clones since you pulled them have they started to drop roots ? stop in ill post new pics , again good job id like to know what the final weight brings ?

Heya guys, sry been a few days again. been real busy in the room at night tying down stuff and making more access to the bottom branches. Lots of big leafing, every night or every other night im spending SOME time in there dealing with over crowding and branches growing into eachother. it is kinda crazy in there atm, BUT in a good way that is. I have seen a nice change in crystal production since adding the new stuff and also noticed some little buggies on my cubes i am not tooo happy about. Not sure what they are yet, but looking into it, they are too small to take a pic of and NO they are not mites or gnats. Little white guys running around. All in all i am overall super happy and gonna be more posting more and more of those lovely pics. I went back last night and looked through all the pics from start to finish and i am sooo blown away with the ability of these little plants to turn into such HUGE wonderful plants. Props to the first person to ever find and smoke this lovely plant, forever changing millions of ppls lives in this wonderful world. Well here is the moment we have been waiting for everyone PICTURES..... ENJOY

CANOPY
WP_003331.jpg
WP_003333.jpg
WP_003334.jpg
WP_003335.jpg
WP_003336.jpg

CLOSE UPS
WP_003338.jpg
WP_003339.jpg
WP_003345.jpg
WP_003348.jpg

THE NEXT GENERATION

WP_003350.jpg

ALSO if anyone has any questions let me know please, i will try to answer any question to the best of my knowledge..... :thanks::peace::Namaste:

I can't imagine how these are going to look in 3 weeks lol:adore:

yeah me either, they are really starting to fill in nightly and starting to REALLY SMELL alot.... I dont have a carbon filter hooked up atm either so starting to get a little worried haha. It is a fully legal garden, but not smart letting others know by smell, especially if u dont want them to know.

:thanks: for stopping by

very nice jungle you got there D.. gonna be one hell of trimming party. :thumb:

yeah i sure am hoping it turns out to be THE MOTHER LOAD. thanks for stopping by and things are starting to get real nice in there.:thanks:

hey guys, sry started a post last night and fell asleep, wife closed computer down and didnt realise. Things are starting to look real good in there and smell even better. Really ready for them to start hardening and filling in though. Not seeing the super heavy nugs i used to, might just be the strains, although they are SUPER CRYSTAL COMPACTED. Gonna have to get a sulfur burner cause there is powder starting in there =(. just have to keep a eye on it till i can get burner. Besides that everything looks great. Well here is the moment u are all waiting for PICS. ENJOY

WP_003377.jpg
WP_003378.jpg
WP_003384.jpg
WP_003395.jpg
WP_003389.jpg
WP_003388.jpg
WP_003394.jpg
WP_003386.jpg
WP_003385.jpg
WP_003393.jpg

Hey guys, back again and busy as ever. Things are looking real nice, i got my gravity, which is a flower hardener) and also some overdrive added that to my new res for these last few weeks. Things are super stinky in there and starting to dense up nicely. Well here are some pics, exactly what u have been waiting for.... ENJOY
WP_003471.jpg
WP_003472.jpg
WP_003479.jpg
WP_003476.jpg
WP_003477.jpg
WP_003482.jpg
WP_003480.jpg

some close ups
WP_003487.jpg
WP_003484.jpg

and here is the pic of the powder on a leaf
WP_003493.jpg