Djkurisu's OG X Purple Kush & Jack Herer - Hydro Drip Feed - 3K Watts

Heya guys, well proud to say that today is start of week 4 and that means more and more growth. gonna boost bloom a hair in this next res and also sweetner. They are all pushing tons of crystals and growth. think i am gonna lollipop them today also because the bottoms have gotten completely out of control lol. all of it has hairs and growth but would rather have it focused on tops and getting larger. All in all they are monsters, i measured tallest one last night and it measured a WHOPPING 46". the rest arent too far behind them. I am thinking that they are gonna pull upto 6oz per plant, smallest plant is measuring in at 40" so not so much smaller. I am totally in love with this grow and i am hoping that it turns out to be my best single table ever. well anyways here are the pics u are soo anxiously awaiting.... ENJOY
WP_003105.jpg
WP_003104.jpg
WP_003103.jpg
WP_003102.jpg
WP_003101.jpg
WP_003100.jpg
WP_0030991.jpg
WP_0030971.jpg
WP_003096.jpg

AND this is a pic of the FUTURE grow. nestled all my babies in new cubes, got the new slabs on order so when the current grow is done i can just take the slabs out and replace w new ones and have no downtime. A little clean up and a reset and back in business.
WP_003094.jpg
:thanks:

@salty, hey man welcome aboard and the more the merrier for sure.
@shottafire, thanks man it is a special way i like to do things, really allows the bottom to get the light it needs and produce more shoots and more tops. cant wait to see the frosty tops too, they are already getting mad frosty and filling in soooo fast.
@GodSpeed, hey thanks brother means alot to have the input. I told u it was gonna be nice man, wait in another week when they are really filled in, went in there a few minutes ago and last night wasnt really in there, HOLY CRAP MAN. I lollipopped them 2 nights ago and wow they are REALLY REACTING to it now. cant wait to see them tonight.:thanks:

heres some pics i snapped off. Hope u guys ENJOY THEM.HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND I HOPE IT BRINGS THE STANKIEST, DANKIEST,STONIEST HERBS TO YOU AS WELL.:thanks:
WP_003139.jpg
WP_003134.jpg
WP_003137.jpg
WP_003146.jpg
WP_003145.jpg
WP_003113.jpg

I see that you like to keep the low end trimmed up neat. Thats what I tell my my wife too.

Anyway... what are the gains to trimming the lower branches? Is there a downside or something to watch for? I have some 36 inch plants that I have not trimmed in current grow except for dead or dying leaves. Me thinks I should trim the lower bush with some scissors after seeing your hedges.

If ya wouldn't mind stoping by to check out the latest pictures and telling me your opinion on what I should do, I would appreciate it.

Your stuff looks great!!:bravo:

Thanks everyone for stopping in and checking things out, it means alot to me. Sorry been gone last 2 nights. been super busy lately and keep forgetting to post. I am proud to say things are going very well and wanted to post some new pics. the smells in the room is out of this world now and just the lightest touch to one of the nug areas and it is smellville.... I cant wait to get my smoke on......
Well here is the moment u been waiting for..... ENJOY
WP_003230.jpg
WP_003229.jpg
WP_003188.jpg
WP_003224.jpg
WP_003186.jpg
WP_003185.jpg
WP_003179.jpg
WP_003180.jpg
WP_003184.jpg

Sorry haven't been keeping track, what day are you in on 12.12 cycle

hey man all good, i am on day 27 and as u can see things are looking real good. I am really surprised with how big the ogpk is getting cause when i smell it on my hands it smells straight purps. I have never grown a 42+ in purple plant besides outside so i am soooo excited to see how they all turn out. The smells from them are out of this world and on par with my normal smell output. If u give them the sweetners they will def reward. :Namaste:

Hey guys, Just wanted to stop by for my nightly post, even though i have missed a few nights lately. I am proud to say that things are looking great and for day 27, WOW, i couldnt be more happy. The nodes are sooo close together and filling in so fast that i am kinda getting afraid of the weight issue i will be having soon and the limited space to hang them and tie them down. I took a quarter grocery bag tonight of big leaf that is all coated with crystals so gonna start drying that and getting it ready for something or another. I also pulled some of the branches apart and tied them down, things are getting super cramped in there and i dont want any batritis starting in there. i have seen small patches of powdery mildew and am watching closely to stop it. i dont want to spray in there cause the nugs are getting nice and forming fast. dont want to trap any nasties in there.... Well here are some pics, I KNOW U WILL ENJOY hehe.
WP_003252.jpg
WP_003250.jpg
WP_003249.jpg
WP_003246.jpg
some nice pics of the ladies swelling up and the ABUNDANCE of tops in the bed...
WP_003251.jpg
this shows the length of the branch, i measured some to be more than 3 of my fingertips long and that is roughly 21 inches of a straight cola soon.... I AM EXCITED
WP_003240.jpg
WP_003239.jpg
WP_003247.jpg
WP_003237.jpg
WP_003236.jpg
some close ups and finally a view of a nice section of the room. I wish i could add a sample of the smell, be nice if u could "scratch and sniff" over the pics and get a smell. Well guys ENJOY and i am anxiously awaiting a final product... BUT for now i will enjoy raising my sweet sweet girls... :Namaste:

gold, hey thanks man. I am using floralicious plus and sweet berry blast for sweetners and crystal content. gonna go get some gravity tomorrow and some other nice things. i will post a pic of everything i am using tomorrow once i get the last of the needed items to finish. They are soo coated now and only starting to form. This is a very exciting grow and i praise jah for the great strains to grow. With good genetics comes good herbs. i plan on having some full burn white ash herbs to smoke on. Most likely will go 9 weeks so that means 4 more weeks of bloom, that is intense... Everything now is just plain coated and sticky to the touch. i big leafed last night and had some nice finger hash to smoke on. tasted phenomenal for sure.

Back
Top Bottom