Djkurisu's OG X Purple Kush & Jack Herer - Hydro Drip Feed - 3K Watts

Wow, sooo last night was yet another long one. was in there with my ladies till 3am. I took 75 cuts from the jacks and tonight will tackle the ogpk. i trained down 2 more rows AND also redid my drip lines. I wasnt getting enough pressure with the 400g pump i had so i figured by taking out around 20ft of 29ft half inch tube and leaving 9ft and running a bit more of the 1/8in drip line would build it way up..... well i was kinda right haha, just gotta dial it in a bit better now. Sooo just to keep everyone updated cause my camera is not taking great pics, all the first night trained branches are all turned upright now and the under growth is starting to warm up to the new 1k blasts on them. they are shooting to the stars and this looks like it is gonna be a killer canopy. i am trying to figure a way to set up a trellis line across the top although i never use them, this one is looking to be a necessary thing. well tonight will be another long one and hopefully the last one for a while. i am getting a new 6in fan today and a wall fan, plus a new 400w for the veg instead of the 600. Might put one of the 600's in the main room and take out a 1k cause of heat. if i cant get it under control with the new 6in intake i will for sure. well all i will keep u updated with more later. thank you for tuning in and i wont let u down hehe.

So probably a dumb question but what are the cubes sitting in? Is that a grow medium for the roots to go into? Looks pretty neat. Haven't seen anything quite like it before.

oh and your camera is taking weird pictures because of the RF interference from the ballasts. You can get a polarized lens filter to take care of that or I've heard shooting through polarized sunglasses will do in a pinch (or if you are using a point and shoot).

heisenberg it is called grodan or spun rock, it is a sweet medium to grow in and is used for hydro growing. it super rocks for sure. I will try to use my polarized glasses and see whats up with that.

Well here is some more pics, lights just came on so i was waiting so i could take some pics w/o the lights messing pics up, got a few nice ones. ENJOY. there are day 2 of bloom and the plants that i started training are already doing great.
WP_002770.jpg
WP_002772.jpg
WP_002782.jpg
WP_002779.jpg
WP_002778.jpg
WP_002777.jpg
WP_002773.jpg

u can see in the end one that i took of the trained ones, they are growing up real nice and the top pics came out pretty good, u can see where i need to train the right side of the room still. gonna try to tackle some of that tonight and take the ogpk cuts as well. i took measurements and some of the jacks grew 1/2 to 1 inch last night after taking the cuts. Super happy about that. gonna add a pic of a problem that has been with my ogpk this whole time. maybe someone can tell me what they think? it has been there the whole time and the rest of the plants look fine, any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks all and thanks for tuning in.
WP_002780.jpg

Hey everyone,
Sooo last night i totally forgot about the fact there was a scheduled power outage and my power went out for almost 5 hours during my light schedule. needless to say i was a bit upset lol. I was able to get 2 rows trained and unfortunately no clones were taken. tonight will be a long night again. I did get out today and get the rain gutter for my drain and also a few other things to make the room a bit easier to access lol. I ran my ducting for my fan and am getting another 6 inch fan today and a wall fan. on day 2 the room climbed up to a whopping 87degrees and last night after running the ducting a super nice 67-72 degrees with 3k watts going. I am more than excited about that and hitting dead winter soon i think i will be just fine to run the 4th 1k watt. I picked up a 400w for the veg instead of using the 600w and may throw the 600 in the main room also. there is plenty of room in there to double up my grow, just not sure i want to tackle that big of a room myself. we shall see haha, well anyways here are some pics. ENJOY
First ones are of the trained left side and if u scroll up to when i trained them u can clearly see how they are training up now just perfectly. others are of the top of the room and last is a problem i am having with the ogpk, not sure what is going on but it is with all of them and nothing else is showing problems. i think maybe it is genetic. any input will be greatly appreciated and thanks for tuning in all.
WP_002782.jpg
WP_002772.jpg
WP_002779.jpg
WP_002778.jpg
WP_002777.jpg
WP_002777.jpg
WP_002770.jpg
WP_002780.jpg

no, i set up the drip on them and i have been hand watered this morning. i think they are all good and i checked them 2hrs ago and they all looked fine. I dont have a timer on the pump atm cause i needed to get the gutter for my drainage. i will post new pics tonight once that is all set up. Yeah cant wait to see the monster nugs too, i think we all are gonna be droooooling. smoke party at my house

so guys, Im back to put up some more pics, day 3 and looking good. i did manage to get everything trained last night and take 28 OGPK cuts as well. These pics are from before finishing the training so tonight i will post more pics of the trained room. I am super excited because it has been alot of late nights and i am happy to be able to spend some time in other areas of the grow haha. well here is the pics, hope u enjoy....
WP_002808.jpg
WP_002807.jpg
WP_002806.jpg
WP_002805.jpg
WP_002804.jpg
WP_002803.jpg
WP_002802.jpg
WP_002801.jpg
WP_002800.jpg

wow im never surprised wit your techs. you are on your way to becomin a pioneer for all of us . i am gled i have been able to witness this

thanks bro, i really hope that ppl tune in and can learn something from me. i learned alot of the basics from some cali grow kings and then adapted some of my own styles and i am REALLY hoping to pull out the mother load of a room this time. I have been putting soooo much work in there the last few days that with all the cuts i took and cutting them back and the training that i will get a great harvest. I am thinking about getting a trellis net to support some of these monster nugs, but i never have used them before cause i think they block out lower light to plants. I am thinking i may not have much of a choice with this run haha. thanks for tuning in and lets see where this goes. =):thanks:

thanks bro, i really hope that ppl tune in and can learn something from me. i learned alot of the basics from some cali grow kings and then adapted some of my own styles and i am REALLY hoping to pull out the mother load of a room this time. I have been putting soooo much work in there the last few days that with all the cuts i took and cutting them back and the training that i will get a great harvest. I am thinking about getting a trellis net to support some of these monster nugs, but i never have used them before cause i think they block out lower light to plants. I am thinking i may not have much of a choice with this run haha. thanks for tuning in and lets see where this goes. =):thanks:

actually its just the opposite the lower levels become tops when you trellis them or scrog them as they say . you get a more even canopy with more even bud sites this is a 3 x multiplier from what i understand ...i have just started the scrog on myy grl and she loves it ..the light penetrates trew the top canopy anythin below will not get any light unless its supplemental. but the bud formation is more in unity then one for one:thumb:

yeah with the training i am doing, when u look down to the bottom leaves, they are all growing sooo fast now and straight up where before they had to grow out and up. So essentially they are gonna be the next tops and all the tops are growing up to become more tops. it is a beautiful thing. If u look at the pic 4th from the bottom u can see how that is the top of a plant trained and all the nodes are all strating to train up, they will all become tops and hopefully i wont have any nugs on the plants under a eight? I am hoping to get some 1/2 ounce plus nugs and most being around a eigth to a quarter in weight. Went out and bought some sweet original berry. time to start juicing the sweetners up. =)

few more pics after the light came on. snapped them off real fast. growing real nice and training even better. i went through and trained a few more as they are training up to get maximum light to the bottom of the plant. I think they are really gonna like it once they take to the slabs and the new bloom nutes. more additives and starting the sweetners tonight also so they will be doing big things real soon. ENJOY
WP_002826.jpg
WP_002831.jpg
WP_002830.jpg
WP_002829.jpg
WP_002827.jpg
WP_002834.jpg
WP_002842.jpg
WP_002840.jpg

Lookin good bro.. man I can't wait till my next grow.. lol, the one I'm doin now doesnt even compare to this... Mainly cuz of the fact its a 4k room vs cfl...Hahahaha.. :adore::adore:

checked them this morning before lights turned out. Was 77 degress and they were looking super perky. They are def starting to drink more cause the tops of the cubes where starting to get a bit dry. They are setting in the slabs well too now so should see some kind of new growth tonight. Cant wait this is getting exciting, grow grow grow my babies. :thanks:

went to the store and got them so carboload today, my girls are gonna be soooooo happy. adding sweet, carbo load and calmag now. they gonna be alllll kinds of happy. cant wait to post new pics later.... OHHHHH also let me tell u how I LOVE CRAIGSLIST..... i got a 400w full setup, a ecoair wall mount fan AND a 6" canfan FOOOOORRRRRRRRR 160 bucks today..... man what a great deal and all are BRAND NEW, USED ONCE ONLY.

Few more pics after lights came on. Everything is looking great, did a little more training to get to some of the lower stuff. everyday stuff trains more and more allowing me to open up more of the bottom. today i started a new res, i added a few more things so i will list what i have added:
5ml protekt
10ml GH micro
7.5ml bloom
5ml grow
5ml floralicious plus bloom
1/3 cap superthrive total
4ml carboload
10ml liquid karma
12ml sweet original berry
5ml calmag
ALL PER GALLON
Think that is all i have done for today. ENJOY ALL and thanks for tuning in....:thanks:
WP_002862.jpg
WP_002858.jpg
WP_002857.jpg
WP_002856.jpg
WP_002854.jpg

Hey guys, anyone know of a place to get a super cheap water chiller? my water temp this am was 80. the room got upto 81 last night, not sure if it is just cause of the small res or if it is that hot lol. i need to get it down a good 10degress atleast. i am only using a 10g res with 5g in it atm so i am pretty sure that will def have something to do with it getting warm. also got a nice size pump in there moving water around and 2 3in airstones. the water is def getting air in it and circulation, just not sure if that is gonna be to hot to feed them with.

Back
Top Bottom