Djkurisu's OG X Purple Kush & Jack Herer - Hydro Drip Feed - 3K Watts

Re: one week away from bloom

sounds like santa cruz to me jdub hehe. heisenberg, whats up man? stoked to see someone from real close. hope all is well down there?

2000 watts for one plant?!?! What's the extra 1500 watts for??

40 ounce indoor trees bro. There is a big difference in grow power when you have the room and the light power. I have run 85 plants around 1000watts and 1800watts around 1 plant. I can't tell ya which is more fun but both are impressive to see.

djkurisu1, I am happy to have a small power grower on the boards. The most impressive grow house I have seen had 20 1kbulbs burning between 25 plants in coir drain to waste.
It was a medical grow showcased in a mag. I can only dream of running a grow operation like that. Unfortunately my light limit is 3k split between a grow/veg and 2 flower rooms. I can't max anymore than that but I do alright.

jdub, u in the slb( san louis obispo), i moved up here from santa cruz and that was heaven on earth for sure. I am real happy up here, wish i could grow more trees legally though.

@GodSpeed hey man u are always welcome, i like having the company. hope everyone is more than stoked once we get to the end result. i know i will and i will be having one hell of a smoke party hehe. my next run will be pulling right at 4/20 so that one will be the bomb.... hehe

well anyways heres some more pics, that is why we are here right hehe. jk enjoy everyone. my moms are in the front row so sry u cant see the bottoms of the veg.

gonna plug my cubes in slabs tomorrow and take cuts also. was gonna do the cuts today but dont want them to be in any shock once i put them in the slabs.
WP_002725.jpg
WP_002726.jpg
WP_002727.jpg
WP_002722.jpg

the slabs are full of water, my solution was mixed w 10ml B1 per 5 gallon and a shot of superthrive. ph to 5.6 and will sit over night, then will be drained.:thanks:

ok all, here is the moment we have all been waiting for........ gonna OFFICIALLY start my bloom, BUT gonna start it tomorrow hehe. Gonna let the plants get acclimated to the 2k watts over them, turn the last one on tomorrow and BLOOM AWAY. thanks EVERYONE for tuning in, I am sure I am a bit more excited, BUT not much hehe. Hope u all enjoy the ride and if u have ANY comments please feel free to send it to me. heres the FIRST of many pics starting this bloom. ENJOY
WP_002743.jpg
:thanks:

There will be many steps in the next day to come and tonight I am gonna be taking cuts off them so they will prob look a bit more barren tomorrow. gotta add slabs and also run the lines again. Then gonna start tying down branches and training them. This is always my favorite part and it will show the process well. hope u enjoy

@Heisenberg- not sure yet, used to run 5-8k in s.c. and it ranged from 1300-2200 monthly. hoping this wont go over 200 monthly.

@jdub- well it will be 4k soon enough, 3k tomorrow and 4k when i decide to throw my moms under the xxxl hood haha. will be a wonderful day.

so i put the plants in slabs last night, and got the rows ready. started training the left side and at 2:30am decided it was bed time. i had to make a whole new res to feed the newly planted plants and make sure that the original water was somewhat flushed and new nutes were close to the roots in the slabs. tonight i will take the cuts and try to finish or atleast do most of the training. this morning checked the first trained plants and the tops are already starting to grow towards the light so that is a great thing. I SURE DO LOVE 1K BULBS. they make the plants really move it move it hehe. bear with me on the pics till i get this figured out. sry kinda hard to see, hopefully i can get the camera dialed in tonight. also i am gonna be doing a WHOLE NEW DRIP SYSTEM, soo if u have been watching the one i laid it is gonna be changing tonight - tomorrow night. depends on how much i can physically make myself do tonight lol. anyways heres a few more pics.... ENJOY
WP_002751.jpg
WP_002753.jpg
WP_002756.jpg

Back
Top Bottom