Djkurisu's OG X Purple Kush & Jack Herer - Hydro Drip Feed - 3K Watts

Wow... just wow! I just read the entire grow. Its definitely something very different than I am used to seeing. Growing on this scale is out of my league, especially in this state but I am very intrigued at how diligently you are making this work.

I once grew 18 plants in bedroom under VHO 8' T12s before HID came in vogue. Of course I could not get the kind of bud yield you are going to get. It was literally a jungle of Sativa (finding Indica was very rare then).

I am anxious to watch this all play out. Seeing that many plants at once brings back fond memories.

Great Job! Reps to ya..

I will be following.. I should learn alot.

thanks guys for all the support.

@70's grower, thanks for tuning in, i will try my hardest to not let u down and also to infuse some of what i got up top to ur up top hehe.

@Heisenberg yeah they are expensive for sure, i may need to buy one for my res as well. it has been a nice temp in there but water is way to warm.

Well everyone that is tuning into DJKURISU'S grow hehe, I am proud to say that things are looking exceptionally well in there, besides the weird leaf issue with the OGPK, which i am not taking seriously cause they look awesome and are growing great. Everything is perky and growing well. Tons of new growth in the middle shooting up with the new light being provided. All in all i am happy with the results at week 1 ending. I am seeing hairs around all nodes and cant wait till they start crowning in the next week. The temp is 79-81 lights on and 59-64 once the room cools down.(usually takes a few hours to reach average temp.) PH is at 6.6- 6.8 well here is some pics. ENJOY :thanks:
WP_002893.jpg
WP_002899.jpg
WP_002898.jpg
WP_002889.jpg
WP_002887.jpg
WP_002885.jpg
WP_002886.jpg
WP_002882.jpg
WP_002884.jpg

hey all, sry tuning in so late, been playing star wars the old republic on my computer. It has me sucked in pretty much like a new drug haha. anyways the room is looking epic and i got some pics to show some of the new growth and close ups of the nodes. looking real nice and thanks for tuning in. ENJOY
WP_002915.jpg
WP_002916.jpg
WP_002919.jpg
WP_002920.jpg
WP_002922.jpg
WP_002924.jpg
WP_002926.jpg
WP_002927.jpg

Hey guys, sry no post last few nights. I been playing Star Wars The old republic. It goes live tonight and i had preorder haha. Anyways started week 2 2 nights ago and things are looking HOT. Cant wait to see the explosive transportations to come. I upped some of the nutes. Mainly sweet and Bloom a hair. Gonna drop some photos, I hope u ENJOY....
WP_002935.jpg
WP_002937.jpg
WP_002939.jpg
WP_002946.jpg
WP_002933.jpg
WP_002957.jpg
WP_002943.jpg
WP_002955.jpg

Hey guys, sry its been a few days since last posting. Been busy gaming and getting ready for today, MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL MY FELLOW HERBSMAN...... Well proud to say that we started week 3 on friday so we are a few days in now and everything is looking crownalicious..... I am real happy with the way things are looking in there and it is starting to smell REAL NICE AROUND HERE. Well here is the moment u have been waiting for... The pics, ENJOY
WP_003023.jpg
WP_003024.jpg
WP_003028.jpg
WP_003030.jpg
WP_003033.jpg
WP_003034.jpg
WP_003018.jpg
:peace:

Just wait for the next super new breed to come through I just made the seeds... Test run pics coming soon will be of (Jack Herer X Haze) X razzamatazz...(Name suggestions...Jack's Hazy Razzy, Razzamahazzama Jack???)...It Should be a super fruity smelling like the Razz & hairy like jacks beard!!!
Also putting out the Doctor Grinspoon this week with 4-5 of them under 1000K on that table...
Current test run flowering is White Widow, Dr. Grinspoon, afghan kush, & juicy fruit.
Veggin now are G-13, Hindu Kush, Sour Diesel X Hindu kush, Dream Star

:bigtoke:

Just wait for the next super new breed to come through I just made the seeds... Test run pics coming soon will be of (Jack Herer X Haze) X razzamatazz...(Name suggestions...Jack's Hazy Razzy, Razzamahazzama Jack???)...It Should be a super fruity smelling like the Razz & hairy like jacks beard!!!
Also putting out the Doctor Grinspoon this week with 4-5 of them under 1000K on that table...
Current test run flowering is White Widow, Dr. Grinspoon, afghan kush, & juicy fruit.
Veggin now are G-13, Hindu Kush, Sour Diesel X Hindu kush, Dream Star

:bigtoke:

hehe how about the "jazzmatazz" kinda sounds cool. anyways heading down to s.c. i think in a week. will link for sure brother.

Hey guys, Im back hehe, well i hope so it IS my journal right?!? Jk i am stoned as hell and getting out of the garden of eden... Wow i am soo proud to say that my ladies are looking like Dime +'s and I cant imagine them going any better. Tomorrow I am officially gonna be adding the 4th Light OHHHH NOOOOO HEEE DIDN"T......... Well anyways YES I AM. gonna take cuts of my moms and they are gonna start saying hello to 12/12. All my other clones rooted and i must say with a 95%+ success rate. So gonna pull the shortest row of ladies out of the rows now and move over to the other table with the moms. I cant wait to see what they look like. For all of u who dont know my mom strains they are.
Purple princess
afghan kush
OG x Purple kush
jack herrer
casey jones
skywalker
and last but not least the CHERRY AK-47.
will be nice to see what they all look like, they currently are in soil so it will be a little bit different on feeding and such. Im not sure if i should tag it with this journal or make a new one? Anyone know proper protocol? Anyways here is the moment u have been waiting for.... THE LADIES and i might add THE QUEENS HAVE CROWNED.....:thumb:
WP_003069.jpg
WP_003053.jpg
WP_003072.jpg
WP_003066.jpg
WP_003049.jpg
WP_003050.jpg
WP_003047.jpg
WP_003046.jpg
WP_003048.jpg

BTW this is mid of week 3, friday is end of week 3 feed. looking good for 3 weeks

hey guys, Im back and Sorry no post last night, was pretty busy transplanting babies to their new rockwool cubes and setting up the 400 in the veg room. I took some pics though and some tonight when the lights came on. Things are looking so well in there and i am proud to say, 'IT'S GONNA BE A BIG ONE FOR SURE". Already seeing lots of crystal formation on leaves and new crowns. I cant wait for the next week and all the new growth. Well here are some pics. ENJOY
WP_003085.jpg
WP_003087.jpg
WP_003084.jpg
WP_003097.jpg
WP_003089.jpg
WP_003099.jpg
WP_003092.jpg
WP_003081.jpg
WP_003080.jpg

Back
Top Bottom