Do you even bend bro?

Is that for either autoflower and photo period plants or just photos? TIA nice girl there

I've never needed to train an AUTO. They just dont get big enough to worry about it.

Thanks for the kind words.

Those plants are super cropped at close to 6' about 6-9 inches down from the lamps.

I have these photos going, closest to me. The ones on the far end are autos.
20201115_032054.jpg
and I'm getting ready to do that same thing you did on your 6 footer. This my last "experiment" with autoflower LST, paid to much for those beans to be where I am with them right now. I'm giving everything another 2 weeks and I'm flipping to 12/12 to force these photos because I've got more feminized auto beans ready to get wet.

Here’s what bending did for me this round

E3F7AB0C-1CAD-473B-9B94-963547437A9E.jpeg
Noice! But bro, look at all that space in your tent you didn’t use, I’m throwing stuff in the flower room every few weeks, sometimes I fill it to much. I have to get more lights. Lol I think I have a bean popping addiction and am a cloning machine. Lol I got all kinds of stuff if you wanna check it out hit me up. I can share. Idk,when you top a plant it does slow down vertical growth but makes your plant spread out to the sides. So I like to do that earlier in veg tho...

Enjoil,

I kept this grow smaller. I’m running side by side. I got 2 in veg ready to jump in after these 2 are done. Then I clone and repeat. It works well for me. I got plenty of bud :)

I have definitely done the bigger grows in the tent tho, I’ve had even crazier than this but I don’t have the picture on hand atm
3ADA7424-CA3A-47EA-BFA4-3CDB1937AC7A.jpeg

I have those photos, I want to bend the tops over to even them out. Should I wait till after the flip to get better results or wait until they are in 12/12? I'm only going to do the main above the 4th node somewhere. I've usually in the past done it when they were into flower and getting to close to the lights above.

I've never needed to train an AUTO. They just dont get big enough to worry about it.
I'm sure we don't need to, but we can. Therefore I do the bend, and from my observations of my own and my friends' autos, LSTed autos seem to get bigger and get more fat colas.

Edit: Have to add a bendy pic here, complete with counter tie and Shed-stone (pic at day 68 here) :

Day_37_Ophelia.JPG

I use a scrog net, placed 8" above soil, keep tucking them under net and grow them horizontally until I fill the net.

Started bending this year, my second grow now. It's fun and I like how bushy they get. Some plants' stems are very stiff tho...i've snapped a few but luckily they mend nicely. I will need to learn some Kushman chiropractic for those stubborn ones.
I take a pair of pliers and tape some fabric or something soft around the jaws and use those to do all the snapping and popping, works like a charm!

I quit tucking my scrog that I have going now when I flipped to 12/12 on 11/5/20. I snapped a few stems, so I decided to let it go... they have stretched nearly 2’ since then. 3 Las Vegas Triangle Kush & 1 91 Skunk D
77BED2EA-947C-4699-87CD-844626EE1381.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom