Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Doc, are you noticing raising HB weed grows phenos not usually seen in non HB grown weed? Theres no limit to this incredible plant..
I dont know of any other plant capable of such diverse cultivation and use...
Yes, I admit it...I ate a home made CannaCaramel, ok? :)

MOst definitely ziggs. We've all noticed for quite a while that the kit soil brings out sativa dominated phenotypes. The smells and flavors are also phenotypical and these are quite different, as you know.

When it smells more like fruit or flowers and not like weed you're on the right track!

Wow Doc thanks for the read! I quickly learned that this is a step that is one level above my level of training. I thought I was taking a big step trying to figure out the nutrients game. But the soil complex you have going on is incredible and sophisticated. I think I'm just a couple steps behind this still. But, in a matter of time with the help of folks like you and 420 Magazine I'll be there in no time. (With a journal coming in the next couple days).
So, with that said I'm going to graciously step back, tip my hat and thank you for your advice. :bravo::thanks:

Wow Doc thanks for the read! I quickly learned that this is a step that is one level above my level of training. I thought I was taking a big step trying to figure out the nutrients game. But the soil complex you have going on is incredible and sophisticated. I think I'm just a couple steps behind this still. But, in a matter of time with the help of folks like you and 420 Magazine I'll be there in no time. (With a journal coming in the next couple days).
So, with that said I'm going to graciously step back, tip my hat and thank you for your advice. :bravo::thanks:

If you can make brownies, you can do this. It's really not that hard.

In the next day or two, my garden helper will be posting pics of his very first grow ever. He's using my kit. This is doable if you have BASIC gardening skills.

If you feel like you want to get a grow under your belt first, I recommend Osmocote Plus and potting soil.....just add water.

If I could have watered these 2 hours earlier, the timing would have been PERFECT. But this is what wilt looks like when you're trying to get the dunking method down.

They got a five minute, full immersion soak after this and perked up within 20 minutes.

IMG_69113.jpg

IMG_69104.JPG

I'm never ballsy enough to let them go that far, and I feel like I torture them at times. Excellent stuff doc.

I don't normally let them go that far either...but everyone needs to try it to learn what proper veg watering technique should be.

We want massive, roots with thick strong stems and only a modest amount of foliage. The way to get that is to let the plants nearly go dry before soaking them again.

If bloom it's different.

This may be the wrong time, but if different in bloom...how?

In veg, we focus on roots and stems....and we get that by saturating the medium and letting it dry out....then repeating. Growth up top is slowed, in favor of growth below the soil, as the roots will seek out moisture and spend energy on that, instead of growing leaves.

But in bloom, we want buds. So, we keep the soil slightly moist throughout the cycle. Sure, the pots will get light and dry out and need water...but in between waterings, I often put a quart of half gallon of water into the soil to keep it slightly moist.

Now the roots aren't working hard to find water.....they are happy and the plant focuses energy on buds.

Hello everyone.
Doc, I would like your insight on 2 issues. I hope you don´t mind me posting a few pics to ilustrate my questions.

First, the plant that received the TRANSPLANT+TEA treatment got a lot greener, shes packing up those colas nicely and tric production is supreme. I see some yellowing in the older lower leaves. This is my first HB, so I would like you to tell me if its a normal aspect of the later flowering stage. She´s in week 10 since the first application of the feeding routine (week 12 from germination on 12/12).
r119.JPG
r217.JPG

The second one is the most triched and packed of my HB plants right now. Tis a Blue Thai and shes got the most obvious yellowing. Again, the effect can be seen on the oldest lower leaves.
bt2.JPG
bt11.JPG

I appreciate your help and I hope I´m not disturbing your thread.

Greetz :Namaste:

BTW: These pics were taken using a lower quality camera, they do not represent the actual beauty this gals are. But I was in a hurry and I captured the yellowing just fine.

Hello everyone.
Doc, I would like your insight on 2 issues. I hope you don´t mind me posting a few pics to ilustrate my questions.

First, the plant that received the TRANSPLANT+TEA treatment got a lot greener, shes packing up those colas nicely and tric production is supreme. I see some yellowing in the older lower leaves. This is my first HB, so I would like you to tell me if its a normal aspect of the later flowering stage. She´s in week 10 since the first application of the feeding routine (week 12 from germination on 12/12).
r119.JPG
r217.JPG

The second one is the most triched and packed of my HB plants right now. Tis a Blue Thai and shes got the most obvious yellowing. Again, the effect can be seen on the oldest lower leaves.
bt2.JPG
bt11.JPG

I appreciate your help and I hope I´m not disturbing your thread.

Greetz :Namaste:

BTW: These pics were taken using a lower quality camera, they do not represent the actual beauty this gals are. But I was in a hurry and I captured the yellowing just fine.

they need a growth energy drench!

How many gallons are your containers?
They look very dry.....

Back
Top Bottom