Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

And if you want to do the job right, you should read his previous four or five journals. :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo:

Yikes......I meant I'd like to fine one to mentor UNDER.......lol.
I liked it the way you put it the first way, and I volunteer to be that cup winner:adore:;)

I liked it the way you put it the first way, and I volunteer to be that cup winner:adore:;)

Well, all this boasting and bravado will be tested in February. I'll post results, etc.

I do not expect anything more than to be an "also ran," for a variety of reasons, but I'll look forward to showing my stuff around in a new part of the state.

One thing I know for sure is that I won't be embarrassed. The lemon paki I'm bringing is in the "cursing gasp" category. That means when people see it they say, "#$% D@M& that's nice" in a gasping sort of way. I figure I'll be up against all kinds of other products in the same category.

I think in this case winning at the Cup does not mean actually winning the prize. As Doc wisely states, that is most likely already reserved for the high paying sponsors.

But there is no way you can put stellar bud in the middle of a bunch of stoners and not have it be recognized and wanted.

Regardless who wins the actual prizes, Doc wins just by being there and networking. The right connections from an event like that are the real prize in this case. IMHO

Having said that, all the best of luck to you Doc! Go get-em!!!

I think in this case winning at the Cup does not mean actually winning the prize. As Doc wisely states, that is most likely already reserved for the high paying sponsors.

But there is no way you can put stellar bud in the middle of a bunch of stoners and not have it be recognized and wanted.

Regardless who wins the actual prizes, Doc wins just by being there and networking. The right connections from an event like that are the real prize in this case. IMHO

Having said that, all the best of luck to you Doc! Go get-em!!!

This ^ :thumb:

Good day "gang". Ya ,we've all had innocents try our H.B. produce with that "look" on their faces as to what it is? etc...Just a few days ago i heard that a friend of mine at work got a hold of a few grms. of my H.B. MK Ultra and actually said he was going to give it back cuz it was too strong for him....i managed to see him later that day and joked with him not to give it back.....but to just smoke less. He said that even with just one hit from his "one hitter" he is ripped! I laughed and said mission accomplished! I'l say it again....this produce grown with Doc's HB gear doesn't even make me cough!!! So clean and pure ...just fantastic stuff,period! Doc Bud.....:Namaste::love::high-five:

Hi Doc! What a great journal this has turned into! There is a lot of solid information when read carefully. Props for such great successes! I have a question that I hope I don't bother you with. when a plant says for example "flowering time 55 days" what does that ACTUALLY mean? I understand that it will take 55 days to flower. But when does that time actually start? The moment you switch 12/12? A couple days later? And does it actually mean it's going to take 55 days or is that a ball park?

So sorry to bog you down with this but your knowledge is certainly appreciated :)

Hi Doc! What a great journal this has turned into! There is a lot of solid information when read carefully. Props for such great successes! I have a question that I hope I don't bother you with. when a plant says for example "flowering time 55 days" what does that ACTUALLY mean? I understand that it will take 55 days to flower. But when does that time actually start? The moment you switch 12/12? A couple days later? And does it actually mean it's going to take 55 days or is that a ball park?

So sorry to bog you down with this but your knowledge is certainly appreciated :)

I never pay attention to flowering time and I have no idea what that means....it seems everything I grow is 10-12 weeks or longer. High Brix guys don't get amber triches and the plants aren't ready to quit and die at harvest....so I really have no idea what that means other than maybe hydro guys can get them done that fast?

Awesome well that's reassuring to know that I'm not doing something wrong. Im growing a Critical Hog flowering time 55 days and I'm looking more like 70-75

You'll get different phenos, too. Yours might just be a long one - that's a pretty big discrepancy. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom