Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

they need a growth energy drench!

How many gallons are your containers?
They look very dry.....

THey are aprox 7 gals containers, though I filled them with just 6 gals of soil. They got energy drench and brix right after the photo. My partner was out of town for 4 days, so I guess thats why they look that dry. They usually get 1 feeding and 2 waterings per week. I will deep soak em in energy on mid-week and see if that helps.

:Namaste:

Gov, I might have saved 1 of my WN seeds from the start up bunch that got taken out by my LED due to tent collapse. I got 3 1-2" plants out of the 7 seeds, Various strains, 2 seeds were first try w /WN. Good chance 1 is a WN. Covering my self by starting 2 new ones, WNs, and some ACE columbians, and several others under 11/13 from seed. Some seeds are autos grown and seeded in HB soil. The weed from that batch of soil is amazing! :)
I want to see if my seeds flower automatically and what the phenos will be?

Governmentchz; said:
Do you happen to have any pics of willie? I'd be interested to see them in veg. Last time I saw them was as little babies.

I'll get one next time I'm in there. I just culled a couple gorgeous ones and am growing some small clones....sort of a holding pattern until space opens up.

THey are aprox 7 gals containers, though I filled them with just 6 gals of soil. They got energy drench and brix right after the photo. My partner was out of town for 4 days, so I guess thats why they look that dry. They usually get 1 feeding and 2 waterings per week. I will deep soak em in energy on mid-week and see if that helps.

:Namaste:

Fill them right up to the top with soil. Might as well top dress with some EWC and recharge. In between thorough watering/drenching try to keep the medium slightly moist, not wet. Maybe slowly pour a quart down the top every other day....whatever it takes in your garden.

You want extra room for those roots. 7 gallons is the minimum size pot, but that assumes it's full. You'll be very happy to fill 'em up.

Yeah, but on the upside, you can keep one male and make a sack O' seeds to keep the strain alive. :cool:

If you make a simple cross of a couple nice strains, you can hunt pheno's for along time. Occasionally you find a treasure.

It keep the genetics alive and varied. The variation makes healthier plants.

Fill them right up to the top with soil. Might as well top dress with some EWC and recharge. In between thorough watering/drenching try to keep the medium slightly moist, not wet. Maybe slowly pour a quart down the top every other day....whatever it takes in your garden.

You want extra room for those roots. 7 gallons is the minimum size pot, but that assumes it's full. You'll be very happy to fill 'em up.

Will do as you say today! :thumb:

Using other methods it would be a waste, but in HB soil I can recycle what I use and end up with an even better soil. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom