Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

It should also have a nice Smokey aroma coming off the meats in the smoker for the crew to eat to keep their strength up!:Namaste::thumb:

That's a really good question....and the answer is mostly NO!, but but I think one of the gang....Sir Grow Alot, I believe.....is bubbling the Growth Energy drench for a few days. He did mention something about a film....I'm not completely sure.

But the drenches are designed to be stable in the bottle and alive when mixed, so I never premix them.

I have had no prob bubbling the TEA and ENERGY drench, tea added first for 20 mins then energy is added, for 6-8 hours but any longer than that and a lot of whats in the mix settles to the bottom in a film that doesn't remix in the water. I haven't bubbled the TEA/TRANSPLANT for longer than a couple hours though so not sure about it.

It's strong. And sticky. Sometimes get smokey and confusing towards the end...

amazing pics DOC! Beautiful colors too!!Looks like Christmas comes early for you, theres snow on everything :) :yummy:

Hi doc,
Subbed. Your post and journals have been amazing and I'm not even caught up yet! Thank you for showing us what you know. I want to get my hands on one of those kits for sure! Still in the planning stages but want to get the kit ready. Please pm as I am too new to hit you up.

Doc,

Been lurking in your brix threads for awhile now. Amazing stuff! I've been pretty much a hydro guy for years. I would love to get my hands on your High Brix kit and try something new. Please pm me so I can order the kit.

Thanks!

IMG_67404.jpg

Mmmmm Doc id love me a couple joints of that shit right there!

every word

Now I know how reading in college would have felt if I was passionately consumed with every fiber of my being about the material and applying it in real life.

Thanks for everything Doc, I've already bothered you with the PM's, but as you know doing things right isn't always doing them quickly. Building and electrical permits will be taken, environment will be dialed, kits will be ordered.

What a great read, I have made a bunch of new friends who don't know me yet!

Cheers my homies!

It is only the beginning!

Re: every word

Now I know how reading in college would have felt if I was passionately consumed with every fiber of my being about the material and applying it in real life.

Thanks for everything Doc, I've already bothered you with the PM's, but as you know doing things right isn't always doing them quickly. Building and electrical permits will be taken, environment will be dialed, kits will be ordered.

What a great read, I have made a bunch of new friends who don't know me yet!

Cheers my homies!

It is only the beginning!

Uh oh.....another high brix grower is born.

I can definitely say this, and others will concur:

Once you start trying to grow the best you can, and improve the next time.....and once you begin to apply this to food as well as medicine, your life will change. I know that sounds goofy.....but in a matter of months or a few short years your produce will not only have changed your physical health for the better, but you'll find it opens doors to all kinds of opportunities----and no, I'm not talking about selling weed. I'm talking about the interesting people who will come into your life (or you into theirs) because they took a couple puffs of your produce somewhere.

I could go on and on----which I won't do, largely for privacy's sake----but I've met some extremely interesting people based on a few cubic feet of smoke and I know others here on the forum who are experiencing the same thing.

BTW, Brixklinger, this passion you're feeling right now actually continues to get stronger once the produce comes rolling in. It's an awesome feeling to know that people are being made very happy because of YOUR passion to grow something great. It's actually far better than just smoking and getting high.

Our social calendar has filled up due to high brix weed. I know of at least 2 marriages that were saved due to HB weed. Finally, all the medical benefits of cannabis come into play and the end result is that YOUR passion and determination to do something excellent and beneficial to society is going to improve your life and the lives of those around you.

That might sound high and mighty, but it's the truth and I know for a fact that others are experiencing the exact same thing.

Smoke this HB weed for a few months and you'll vibrate and resonate at a higher frequency....people will notice. You'll attract all kinds of amazing things and perhaps get rid of a few that are holding you back, like junk food, alcohol, low brix GMO crap, etc.

That's the sermon for today! :circle-of-love:

Go out and make some soil happy, which will make some microbes happy, which makes plants happy....which makes people happy. That's a very, very good thing!

HB~months out, already a snob..wtf....

The philosophy in the thread really kept me going, we seem to be cut from the same cloth, us here. My passion for the herb has been growing with my ethics as a blue collar worker since those fantasy college days of the 1%, for the past 20 years. Just like your dad always said, "excellence opens doors." A couple of friends who know my work as a cook and general subcontractor have simply said, "come grow my plants in this space please."

Just like you, I'm not chasing "selling weed". With the end of prohibition I have no illusions that the jig is up on the greed game. Luckily I've had to work pretty hard but as you know we sleep well this way. Every time I go into a renegade sushi night or private party or build something for someone, I go in nervous and leave hoping everyone was satisfied. Years and years into the game they pile in excited and leave happy. I think not taking it for granted and knowing that with 20 more years of practice things will get REALLY good......well these are the sorts of mindsets our plant was waiting for.

Been a city kid my whole life but in the last year, the goal has changed to a little farm and self sustainability. Grew up overseas, plenty of empty spaces nearby to explore....

Excited to try some CBD strains in the HB.

Workin on it.

*disclaimer: 273 pages of absorbed high brix in my brain, not enough rational biota to categorize responses with any sort of proper filtration. Many many thoughts about all those posts....

Re: HB~months out, already a snob..wtf....

*disclaimer: 273 pages of absorbed high brix in my brain, not enough rational biota to categorize responses with any sort of proper filtration. Many many thoughts about all those posts....

Welcome, and regarding the above statement...I was there a couple months ago. Don't forget the other 200+ page thread too...lmao.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom