Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Doc, I should be getting my kit this upcoming week. Can't wait to start "cooking some soil". My current soil grow is ready to flip (it's my first grow). My question is should I just do the 12/12 or 11 on and 13 off? I think I saw somewhere.....maybe Curso's journal that he is doing 11/13 and assume that is 11 on 13 off. Recommendations appreciated. Thanks.
Neiko

Yes sir Doc Bud, you have the real deal clone only phenotypes that most of the country doesn't have access to. Then you grow them with high brix food in an optimum environment. How can the cannabis be better? Genetics paired with genetic specific feeding?

Doc, I should be getting my kit this upcoming week. Can't wait to start "cooking some soil". My current soil grow is ready to flip (it's my first grow). My question is should I just do the 12/12 or 11 on and 13 off? I think I saw somewhere.....maybe Curso's journal that he is doing 11/13 and assume that is 11 on 13 off. Recommendations appreciated. Thanks.
Neiko

I ran my last batch at 11/13. Links in my sig (current grow link) if you wanna check out how they turned out. They were finished about a week earlier then normal.

PIcture dump. Lot's of work today.

SAM_06801.JPG

SAM_06793.JPG

SAM_06783.JPG

IMG_67392.jpg

IMG_67374.jpg

IMG_67365.JPG

IMG_67354.jpg

IMG_67346.JPG

IMG_67335.JPG

IMG_67325.jpg

IMG_67314.JPG

IMG_67305.jpg

IMG_67296.JPG

IMG_67286.jpg

IMG_67274.JPG

IMG_67256.jpg

IMG_67243.JPG

IMG_67236.jpg

IMG_67224.jpg

IMG_67214.jpg

IMG_67204.jpg

IMG_67193.jpg

IMG_67188.jpg

IMG_67174.JPG

IMG_67164.JPG

IMG_67154.jpg

IMG_67146.jpg

IMG_67137.jpg

Picture_020108.jpg

Drool cleanup in Aisle 1......... :) wow! just wow!

Hey Doc, can any of your drenches be premixed and kept for more than a day?

That's a really good question....and the answer is mostly NO!, but but I think one of the gang....Sir Grow Alot, I believe.....is bubbling the Growth Energy drench for a few days. He did mention something about a film....I'm not completely sure.

But the drenches are designed to be stable in the bottle and alive when mixed, so I never premix them.

Question Doc...

Can one purchase individual components of the kit?

Also, what might happen if you were to use twice the amount of initial soil amendment on the promix/EWC? - The reason I ask is because I initially purchased a mixer to put the soil in and mix it. Well, said mixer did not work out all that great. It did not leave much room for mixing to actually happen and leaked all over the place.

Finally I moved the soil into a couple of large plastic tubs but I have my doubts about how well it was mixed or if I leaked out some of the good stuff and I was thinking of getting another bag of the initial amendment to add half of it to each tub. I don't mind waiting the full month for that to cook, i just want to make sure I don't short change the soil.

Thoughts?

Hi Doc. Can plants that were started in plain sunshine or promix be transferred over to kit soil without running into issues? The plants have not been fed and the hi brix soil is now cooked. Thanks for your help!

Question Doc...

Can one purchase individual components of the kit?

Also, what might happen if you were to use twice the amount of initial soil amendment on the promix/EWC? - The reason I ask is because I initially purchased a mixer to put the soil in and mix it. Well, said mixer did not work out all that great. It did not leave much room for mixing to actually happen and leaked all over the place.

Finally I moved the soil into a couple of large plastic tubs but I have my doubts about how well it was mixed or if I leaked out some of the good stuff and I was thinking of getting another bag of the initial amendment to add half of it to each tub. I don't mind waiting the full month for that to cook, i just want to make sure I don't short change the soil.

Thoughts?

Everything is available individually and in bulk. Double the amendment would be a problem. The soil would be very, very hot.

Hi Doc. Can plants that were started in plain sunshine or promix be transferred over to kit soil without running into issues? The plants have not been fed and the hi brix soil is now cooked. Thanks for your help!

It's doable. Hopefully you're not salt based right now? If you're organic and your plants are root bound and in small containers, you should be fine. If you've been feeding salts....might not go as smooth.

Everything is available individually and in bulk. Double the amendment would be a problem. The soil would be very, very hot.

Thank you Doc!

Understood.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom