Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey Doc

Five out of this batch of clones below are in your soil,, put them all in soil 5/31 after a week in the bubble cloner
20150609_173428.jpg

here is one in your kit that was put in soil on 5/31-- that's a deep cheese..in the box it's the first row all the way to the right

20150609_173405.jpg

Do you think I should get them in 2 gallon cans? Assuming they're all similar...

I only checked the roots on one,, was surprised to say the least...

:thanks:

Wow, before I got to the second picture I was guessing the first two rows on the right were all DBHBB based on what I have seen in other pictures alone.

Wow, before I got to the second picture I was guessing the first two rows on the right were all DBHBB based on what I have seen in other pictures alone.

The ones I didn't put in doc's are doing pretty good, that's all mixed up. There's a straight drop into soil that is keeping up with the rest... but, I haven't seen the other roots,, and the good Doc's,, are really good. I think two or three of his five will make the cut. My technique needs work,, I'll get better I'm sure his kit is making up for my short comings as it is.... ;)

Hey Doc

Five out of this batch of clones below are in your soil,, put them all in soil 5/31 after a week in the bubble cloner
20150609_173428.jpg

here is one in your kit that was put in soil on 5/31-- that's a deep cheese..in the box it's the first row all the way to the right

20150609_173405.jpg

Do you think I should get them in 2 gallon cans? Assuming they're all similar...

I only checked the roots on one,, was surprised to say the least...

:thanks:

They can go just a bit longer in the solo cups if you want....maybe a week max. This assumes that your room temps are good.

But then they're ready to transplant.

Doc, you competing with duggan? :) how tall is your ceiling?

looks almost the height of the door or is it an illusion?

it's about exactly the height of the door, minus 2.5 feet 'cuz it's on a table. That's the tall one. There's another that's shorter and another that's blooming very fast, and another that appears to be a fast pheno too. 4 in total....but 3 pheno's, one of which is quite distinct in speed, while the other seems a thing of beauty and grace.

I've got 10 foot ceilings, no worries.

Id like to grow some sativas one day but not for the smoke, for the experience. Im not a big smoker and the people whoI will share my smoke all love indicas anyway :)

They can go just a bit longer in the solo cups if you want....maybe a week max. This assumes that your room temps are good.

But then they're ready to transplant.

I get anxiety once I have time think and dwell. I'm a man of action. Thank you!

Your first illegitimate kids by me... I call them kids because I'm not changing diapers anymore... soon my friend I'm gonna want some child support. I don't want to splain that to you down the road,, so save up daddy...

20150609_203255.jpg

I get anxiety once I have time think and dwell. I'm a man of action. Thank you!

Your first illegitimate kids by me... I call them kids because I'm not changing diapers anymore... soon my friend I'm gonna want some child support. I don't want to splain that to you down the road,, so save up daddy...

20150609_203255.jpg

That's a perfect transplant. You used Roots! and all? Scored the root ball? (they didn't need it that bad yet) Prepare for greatness.

That's a perfect transplant. You used Roots! and all? Scored the root ball? (they didn't need it that bad yet) Prepare for greatness.

Yeah man,, I have done some transplanting of various plants so,, yeah kinda mundane. Followed directions this time,, got some transplant in them, Dee stress was due anyway... they look happy. The other root balls, if you want to call it that weren't as good/tight.. that one was drier then the rest and I bet that explains why... I'll keep an eye on that one, she could be special... the other ones were not as,, stable, but they made it.

I am excited my friend

Yeah man,, I have done some transplanting of various plants so,, yeah kinda mundane. Followed directions this time,, got some transplant in them, Dee stress was due anyway... they look happy. The other root balls, if you want to call it that weren't as good/tight.. that one was drier then the rest and I bet that explains why... I'll keep an eye on that one, she could be special... the other ones were not as,, stable, but they made it.

I am excited my friend

Yep. That wet/dry thing really works if you want more roots and fewer leaves to calyxes. But if you want a leafy thing, keep 'em moist in veg.

Back
Top Bottom