Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Ok, so my two ladies were taking a lot of damage... just couldn't stand it. I used these instructions recommended on many other sites

1/4 cup Baking Soda
1/2 cup Apple Cider vinegar
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
2 drops dish detergent
1/4 Teaspoon Epsom Salts

Take a cup of very hot water and dissolve the Epsom salts,take rest of ingredients and place in a clean 2 liter bottle. Add Epsom solution. Add water to fill to 48ozs(3/4 full).Shake well.

TO USE: Cover soil/medium with plastic,with lights off mist plant all over,especially under leaves,
Wait 20 mins,then spritz off with clean fresh water shaking as much water off plant as you can.
The fresh water spritz rinse will remove the solution along with the dissolved remains of the mites and their eggs.

Then this morning I noticed all the pistils on my buds are burned?... turned brown... is this going to be an issue? will they recover? Should I cull them? Thanks in advance...

I started shipping new formulas in late April/early May. If your transplant is super thick and the GE is more clear than brown, you've got the new stuff.

Either way, please get your environment in order before chasing "deficiencies."

Doc, of course when I got the new products I had to shake em up and check em out to see the differences. I had forgotten about the discussion of the "zap". I got it when opening the Transplant. LOL reminded me immediately of the convo here.

Got any pics

Yea... OK... Please dont laugh at me guys. These are the worst plants I've grown by far and its so embarrassing. I just hope they give me a few decent Ozs to get me by until my first DBHBB grow is completed. I dont have much room for error and can't afford to lose these, but if it is advisable to cull them I will. I'll just have to scrape up some cash for smoke if need be. though the stuff around here is not exactly great. I just staked these this morning so they look a bit disheveled, the spraying and rinsing reaked hell on them and they just didn't want to stand back up on their own. Here are a few pic, thank you for taking a look.
IMG_423418.JPG
IMG_423520.JPG
IMG_423315.JPG
IMG_423617.JPG
IMG_423714.JPG
IMG_423813.JPG

Forgot to mention these ladies were switched to flower on 5/8/17.

I'm in same stage as you. But you have a lot more spotted leaves than mine
420-magazine-mobile642180328.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1208301017.jpg

I just sprayed these again yesterday. I'm using store bought organic sprays plus neem oil. I'll probably just use water here on out. I'm also using AN nutes, last grow before switching to docs kit. Dropped seeds earlier today. Might be reaction to mix you used. Hopefully some of the more experienced growers will be able to help you lot more. I'm hoping straight water will limp me thru till harvest. I hate mites

Nice Buckshot... yours are looking way better than mine. Of course mine looked a lot better a few days ago. I was using 1/3 strength De-stress every 2 days but it didn't seem to slow them enough. Everyday I could see lots more new damage, just couldn't let it keep going had to use something. Looks like you'll have a nice harvest regardless!!

I added a large fan to the room it self and was able to get it down to 53 so far. I'm happy with that.
Here are Ace Panama and Ace Peyote Purple 2 days post flip at day 92 Veg. Oh my goodness. If feels like forever lol

420-magazine-mobile1170724460.jpg

AP1
420-magazine-mobile1379719521.jpg

AP2
420-magazine-mobile1471251498.jpg

APP1
420-magazine-mobile1819538978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1819538978.jpg

APP2
420-magazine-mobile1410308175.jpg

If I'm correct they said 95%, that's was they selling point lol. I'm hoping for almost black color myself. I feel like they've had a lot of stress the past few months. If they are showing sex already, I'm a little worried I'll have hermies in the tent. I wonder if this is even a concern. Mostly due to some light leaks but be taken car of and the humidity issue.

Back
Top Bottom