Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Ok, that I didn't know. I'm sure I got the light issue under control. I sat in the room for ten minutes checked all sides inside and about and I couldn't see any light leaks so I think I'm good. lol the really do take off when you flip them. It's so crazy.

Ok, that I didn't know. I'm sure I got the light issue under control. I sat in the room for ten minutes checked all sides inside and about and I couldn't see any light leaks so I think I'm good. lol the really do take off when you flip them. It's so crazy.

Hey '7' , morning bud! Everything looks good. You got the RH down some...great , 50's is perfect OK, don't fret too much about it climbing a lil at night OK! Your girls look lively and energetic ...gonna be fine sir. Stay the course and keep following Doc's instructions and all will be golden. So far your doing a great job...fantastic '7' cheers eh!

Hey guys for the CAT drench are y'all doing 1 ml per gallon of soil like the other drenches?

Drench doses are same..:)

"Drenches

Growth Energy: This product increases soil energy and provides vegetative growth energy and bulking of fruit and flowers once formed.

Transplant: This product, being organic, slightly favors reproductive growth of seeds, flowers and fruit. It is used to feed the microbial colony in the soil mostly, but it also boosts reproductive growth to some extent.

Cat Drench: This product increases soil energy, highly favors reproductive growth and provides cations and the ammonia form of nitrogen, which strongly stimulate fruiting and flowering, as well as seed production.

All drenches are mixed at 1/2 to 1 1/2 ounce per 6 plants(30 sq. feet of garden space for those in raised beds) Applications up to 2.5 oz can be applied without harm, but very few plants require this much. Heavy feeders might try 1 oz before mixing stronger.

Another practice some container growers are finding helpful is to include 1/4 strength Transplant with every watering."

Thanks Ziggy! :)

My difficulty is dosing for a single plant versus a kit of 6 in 7 gallon pots. Many are doing the drenches at 1ml per gallon of soil and teas at .1ml/gallon of soil so I wanted to confirm before doing it.

Plus I know the kit has changed a bit so I wanted to make double sure I don't screw this thing up this far along.

You're fine at 1ml/gal soil. I also gauge the amount of water I use like this 1 gal water/7 gal pot. This lessens the possibility of over watering as well as underfeeding the soil.

So 4 plants in flower in 7 gal pots, I do ~1 oz of drench in 3.5 gal water and split it evenly until all is gone...easy.

You're fine at 1ml/gal soil. I also gauge the amount of water I use like this 1 gal water/7 gal pot. This lessens the possibility of over watering as well as underfeeding the soil.

So 4 plants in flower in 7 gal pots, I do ~1 oz of drench in 3.5 gal water and split it evenly until all is gone...easy.

What happen to the .5 gal of water? Lol

Do you mix it that way and have left overs?

I usually mix up a little extra and have leftovers I put on my ivy plants around the house. I also have a badass butterfly bush outside I've been putting GE, Transplant and Brix on. lol She's looking awesome too!

The ivy house plants are in the soil. The butterfly bush isn't although I layered in 10 or so handfuls of Doc's soil around the base of it like you would mulch. I'll make an extra gallon or so of drench and just carry the bucket outside and pour it on the bush. I don't care for it like I do my plant but she's loving the kit that's for sure. I'll snap a pic and put in my journal.

not kit grown bud, instead using Docs mineralized method :Namaste:

MG32c_WQ_b9hv_15r.jpg

MG32c_WQ_b9hv_20.jpg

Do you mix it that way and have left overs?

I don't have leftovers. 3.5 gal isn't quite enough to completely saturate 4x 7 gal pots. Lately, I've been doing 3x 10's and 1x 7 but I still only mix the 3.5 gal RO water. If they're thirsty the next day, I'll give them a little drink of water.

I don't have leftovers. 3.5 gal isn't quite enough to completely saturate 4x 7 gal pots. Lately, I've been doing 3x 10's and 1x 7 but I still only mix the 3.5 gal RO water. If they're thirsty the next day, I'll give them a little drink of water.

Interesting, I mix 4 gal for 4x 7 gal pots. I put I gal each pot. I have about 2 cup of run off that get wick up in about 20 minutes. I'm positive I could even use about another .5 gal of soil in pots as well. Does this have anything to do with amount of roots in the pots in different stages?

Back
Top Bottom