Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Costa Rican and Jack Herrer for me and feeling about the same. :thumb:

I don't do it all the time, but today was the first rainy morning of the season and I wasn't racing out the door to work....so this is going to be a very good day!

I like your combo too. Weed/coffee pairings are awesome.

Ever try real Mate in a gord with the silver bombilla? That, paired with a Sativa with some nearly sweet cookies or bread will make anyone believe in God.

Re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

That might work just fine. How much space between bucket and container?

When bucket is centered there's a bit over 1/4" all the way around. Enough for me to grab it and pull it out. I figure I can set the metal bucket inside a larger bucket to catch any spillage as I pull it out or do it in a sink or bathtub.

I'm thinking of getting some mulch to use as a top dressing. Buildasoil has a couple of different kinds. Wondering if anyone has used mulch as a top dress
420-magazine-mobile821875410.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1283149343.jpg
the pics are 2 different types

When bucket is centered there's a bit over 1/4" all the way around. Enough for me to grab it and pull it out. I figure I can set the metal bucket inside a larger bucket to catch any spillage as I pull it out or do it in a sink or bathtub.
You'll need to refill it a couple times each dunking for it to work right. You want to saturate the soil and let it drain. You might wick all that up pretty fast, so keep adding to it until it is saturated.....or get a bigger bucket.

I'm thinking of getting some mulch to use as a top dressing. Buildasoil has a couple of different kinds. Wondering if anyone has used mulch as a top dress
420-magazine-mobile821875410.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1283149343.jpg
the pics are 2 different types
Mulch is fine, great even, but you may not want a really composty/fungus based mulch. Rice straw is excellent, along with a bit of Roots!. Indoors, mulch isn't a huge factor for success in my experience. EWC and recharge form a nice crust that acts a bit like a mulch....or you can disturb it and add rice straw or even volcanic rocks of small and medium sizes.

You'll need to refill it a couple times each dunking for it to work right. You want to saturate the soil and let it drain. You might wick all that up pretty fast, so keep adding to it until it is saturated.....or get a bigger bucket.

Yes sir, I plan to pour drench into the bucket, lower the 1 gal, then pour more drench in slowly from the top while its wicking from below until saturated, pull from bucket, tilt this way and that... Should work pretty nice! Thanks Doc!

Mulch is fine, great even, but you may not want a really composty/fungus based mulch. Rice straw is excellent, along with a bit of Roots!. Indoors, mulch isn't a huge factor for success in my experience. EWC and recharge form a nice crust that acts a bit like a mulch....or you can disturb it and add rice straw or even volcanic rocks of small and medium sizes.

I'm thinking about using something for my outdoor grows next year. I'm going to use kit outdoors too. Just getting my game plan figured out

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

420-magazine-mobile2114335906.jpg
420-magazine-mobile127031217.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1853720866.jpg

First try mobile upload.

How'd you like the mobile upload? Since I take the pics with my phone it's way simpler to use than the site.

So Doc, since I have that photoperiod stress, should I De-Stress today? It's been 4 days since Brix...
Also, will let you know how my little bucket drench works out, she needs transplant drench today.

Edit: geez forgot to say... those leaves look blue green they are so dark... very pretty as always Doc!

How’d you like the mobile upload? Since I take the pics with my phone it’s way simpler to use than the site.

So Doc, since I have that photoperiod stress, should I De-Stress today? It’s been 4 days since Brix...
Also, will let you know how my little bucket drench works out, she needs transplant drench today.

Edit: geez forgot to say... those leaves look blue green they are so dark... very pretty as always Doc!

LOL. My old cheap Canon Powershot still takes better pics than the fancy new phone.....and yes, the leaves are blue green today....but soon as dark as Petite Verdot, if everything goes right.

When I get my phone/camera skills down, I think the mobile upload will be pretty neat.

Back
Top Bottom