Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

You can see one clearly in this pic...
Middle, far right...

420-magazine-mobile2104805464.jpg

Re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Yes, my veg cabinet comes On the same time as the flower tent... they are close together... and some light does leak from the cabinet but I leave the tent closed up, only open when checking them and only while lights are on. I will get that checked to make sure...
when I put them in the tent, while still in veg, when the lights went off I went in And pokes my head into the tent... let my eyes adjust for a minute or so... I could not see anything... at all totally dark. Could you tell me what you see? What does the photoperiod issue look like? Incase this helps... I was doing 11/13 the first week of flower... bit that didn't leave enough time for me to check them when I get home so I changed it to 12/12... hope I don't mess up there.

Lastly, I just watered yesterday with 1/4 TP... next up will be TP drench then it may be time for Cat drench... if buds are set of course. And Cat earlier if they set sooner.

Edit: forgot to mention the pics were taken before I watered them... Incase that matters...
Yep! When you changed the Photoperiod you got Photoperiod stress.

I know the look. Don't do that! .

Yep! This is how I figured it out too....experimenting, observation, etc.

If you want to "save" the fading plants, Rescue Drench pronto. You've arrived at the correct conclusion.

Ok you asked for it...Pronto

Cut up an old plastic 55 gal barrel, sterilized it, cleaned it good, installed a sill cock drain valve, fabb'ed up a hoist and lift bar, rolled out the fading plant, hoisted it up...15 gal pot, rolled under the dunk barrel, lower in the plant
420-magazine-mobile932767146.jpg
420-magazine-mobile826022385.jpg

Ran filtered warm (75*F) water into the barrel, then on top of plant...back and forth till water was up to top....about 5 mins
420-magazine-mobile1858826836.jpg

When I could see water start to rise above soil, I opened drain at barrel bottom, and slowly poured in 2 gal of rescue drench on top of soil
420-magazine-mobile1053931476.jpg

Rolled it over to hoist and pulled it up out of dunk barrel, and letting it drain perched water now. Gonna let it hang there till it's done draining.

420-magazine-mobile1913295072.jpg

Well now I have a dunk system for the big pots when an emergency arises!

Just a few pics of the Rare Dankness 501st OG I'm running right now. They are 29 days post-flip and still have about 5 weeks to go. This strain LOVES the kit although it doesn't seem to do very much until the last 2-3 weeks. At that point they swell quickly and get super-dense and give that really strong bakery smell many of us find familiar in the kit-loving strains.

Open a jar with 2 weeks+ cure and it'll stink up the whole house in a really good way. Notice the tell-tale taco of some mag-def, but I gave a tsp of Epsom's to each one yesterday when they got their GE drench. I've not added any WA10x this round at all wanting to see how the new formulas play out.

501_29_days_5.jpg

501_29_days_4.jpg

501_29_days_2.jpg

501_29_days_3.jpg

501_29_days_1.jpg

cheers

Ok you asked for it...Pronto

Cut up an old plastic 55 gal barrel, sterilized it, cleaned it good, installed a sill cock drain valve, fabb’ed up a hoist and lift bar, rolled out the fading plant, hoisted it up...15 gal pot, rolled under the dunk barrel, lower in the plant
420-magazine-mobile932767146.jpg
420-magazine-mobile826022385.jpg

Ran filtered warm (75*F) water into the barrel, then on top of plant...back and forth till water was up to top....about 5 mins
420-magazine-mobile1858826836.jpg

When I could see water start to rise above soil, I opened drain at barrel bottom, and slowly poured in 2 gal of rescue drench on top of soil
420-magazine-mobile1053931476.jpg

Rolled it over to hoist and pulled it up out of dunk barrel, and letting it drain perched water now. Gonna let it hang there till it’s done draining.

420-magazine-mobile1913295072.jpg

Well now I have a dunk system for the big pots when an emergency arises!

Great application! Dunking bloom plants is going to give you even better results. I'm jealous.

It's funny, this round I started off with trans, and the girls look so much happier than last round.
420-magazine-mobile2098013290.jpg

I still can't get over how jacked up my clones are. I gave them a trans drench last Sunday, when I checked on them yesterday. I was like wtf, the testers were all looking great. After all the light screw ups they are spitting out 3 blade leaves

It's funny, this round I started off with trans, and the girls look so much happier than last round.
420-magazine-mobile2098013290.jpg

I still can't get over how jacked up my clones are. I gave them a trans drench last Sunday, when I checked on them yesterday. I was like wtf, the testers were all looking great. After all the light screw ups they are spitting out 3 blade leaves

Those plants look great! Microbes working make all the difference.

As for the photoperiod stress....it's predictable and normal. Buds won't be quite right on some but it's early enough that it could correct.

Pretty sure it doesn't matter... but just Incase there could be some strange reaction to stainless steel... will this bucket work ok? It's a nice fit and the lip comes just above the top of the pot... thinking I can make this work with little waste.
420-magazine-mobile1081222978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1290600735.jpg

In that one gallon pot is a clone I'm currently abusing . gonna veg her the whole time the others are in flower and then have one bigun in there for the next run.

Pretty sure it doesn’t matter... but just Incase there could be some strange reaction to stainless steel... will this bucket work ok? It’s a nice fit and the lip comes just above the top of the pot... thinking I can make this work with little waste.
In that one gallon pot is a clone I’m currently abusing . gonna veg her the whole time the others are in flower and then have one bigun in there for the next run.

Looking good. tight fit, that's what she said :)

While we are on the subject, I use a very large round Aluminum Grain pan/bucket for Dunking the 7 gal Finish pots
so figured i should ask about that as well

Pretty sure it doesn't matter... but just Incase there could be some strange reaction to stainless steel... will this bucket work ok? It's a nice fit and the lip comes just above the top of the pot... thinking I can make this work with little waste.
420-magazine-mobile1081222978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1290600735.jpg

In that one gallon pot is a clone I'm currently abusing . gonna veg her the whole time the others are in flower and then have one bigun in there for the next run.
That might work just fine. How much space between bucket and container?

Back
Top Bottom