Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Too bad you couldn't come up with something with a little bag appeal. :thedoubletake:
Those nugs look like Christams tree ornaments! Golly great Jeebus!
Those are too beautiful to smoke. You better send them to me for safe keeping.

Hey - I'm the one with the fancy Christmas ornament collection. Just sayin' :laughtwo:

Absolutely beautiful!!! Jeez!

Doc, how old should seedling be when covering the stem with soil to root it?
When you said to top the plant grown 11/13 from seed and try rooting it as a clone, you do it when it has at least 5 sets of leaves and no more than ? Top at which node level? Just above which node?
Thank you.

Doc, as you and Slo were busy hitting it out of the city, since the park was hit out of long ago :) , would you, could you look at this again, please?
Kinda has a Dr. Suess ring, dont it? :rofl: thanks again

Doc, These questions...
"Doc, how old should seedling be when covering the stem with soil to root it?
When you said to top the plant grown 11/13 from seed and try rooting it as a clone, you do it when it has at least 5 sets of leaves and no more than ? Top at which node level? Just above which node?
Thank you! :)

Doc, These questions...
"Doc, how old should seedling be when covering the stem with soil to root it?
Thank you! :)

Any age on the seedling.

I'd top the moment I saw 5 bladed leaves at the top and two nodes ready to sprout after the topping. Top at the second true node. I'd say it's pretty risky on 11/13.....I'd rather "veg" on 13/11 or 12/12, THEN top, then decrease the photoperiod.

11/13 puts them in bloom pronto.

Oh....I've never done it. I've never topped a plant or tried to clone it on 11/13 before. It doesn't sound like a good idea.

We were trimming for quite a while and still were holding up nugs saying, "check this one out," etc.

Bro that's too funny. Today was a trimming day for me as well, my friend and I doing the same thing, trimming the same strain "bro look at this, wtf, wow!" "Do you see this nug?!" " oh my gosh this stuff..." Over and over. I'll get a couple better pics later.

image19913.jpg

Bro that's too funny. Today was a trimming day for me as well, my friend and I doing the same thing, trimming the same strain "bro look at this, wtf, wow!" "Do you see this nug?!" " oh my gosh this stuff..." Over and over. I'll get a couple better pics later.

image19913.jpg

Is this the LA is burning you posted in the bud contest?

Hi doc, hey i was wondering how much epsom salt to add to take care of my black water i'm growing. Do you give it ES everytime you water and drench. As always thanks. :thumb:

Doc and all, what would you do? I gave my flowering girls a week or two ago some Ca-Mg(nitrate form of N) and then a hearty GE drench. Theyre doing great, actually maybe too green for this stage :), IMO...there are lots of little green leaves growing while the calyxes are closing...some plants are closing very quickly and starting to get frosty and some very fragrant! :)
I want to reverse this 'growth phase' back to flowering and bulking up..
Should I first give a moderate Transplant drenching w Tea , then followed on next feeding w a Cat drench? I feel i slowed maybe slightly reversed the flowering stage..go figure. :)
Im spraying Brix foliar every 5-7 days.

Doc and all, what would you do? I gave my flowering girls a week or two ago some Ca-Mg(nitrate form of N) and then a hearty GE drench. Theyre doing great, actually maybe too green for this stage :), IMO...there are lots of little green leaves growing while the calyxes are closing...some plants are closing very quickly and starting to get frosty and some very fragrant! :)
I want to reverse this 'growth phase' back to flowering and bulking up..
Should I first give a moderate Transplant drenching w Tea , then followed on next feeding w a Cat drench? I feel i slowed maybe slightly reversed the flowering stage..go figure. :)
Im spraying Brix foliar every 5-7 days.

You're spraying Brix too often.....

Do another Cat Drench if you want to switch back......and WAY to GO on experimenting!

Doc & fellow HBers,

I've searched the forum unsuccessfully for the following. I need clarification for applying Transplant in week 7 of flowering. Earlier instructions said Transplant at full strength, but I know Doc has modified the formulas so were now typically applying Transplant at ¼ strength at each watering.

There a lot of experimenting going on, which is great, but I'm still "new" and want to do this by the book. So, what is the recommended drench for week 7? The previous three weeks drenches were: Cat + Tea, Cat +Tea and Energy + Tea. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom