Docs Soilless BacctoEliteHP Multi Strain Journal 2014

My fav of the 4 I'm running right now CP just remembered i was warned she herms so i will be buying some Switch By Optic Foliar tomorrow
AZOS_WHITE.JPG

CP_1.JPG

Marley say's Hello
CP_2.JPG
CP_3.JPG

CP_4.JPG

Grape Stomper so strange to me how slow she grew this round but she's starting to take off now..
GS_1.JPG
GS_2.JPG

Spacegush been super easy and reliable this round only reason i didn't flip her over the CP is because i only have 2
SG_1.JPG
SG_2.JPG
SG_3.JPG

Nice :) That's not bad at all. I'm hoping to get 3-4 ounces per plant from the XJ's and the Blue Dreams. That would be amazing....

Just excited to see the final weight and quality. Man when the buds shrink the little bit that they do and all of the trichomes are sucked together. You can't see color. Just frost.

Week 4 Transplant

Cherry Pie

CPA_1.JPG

so i stacked 2 and transplanted 2 the normal way can't wait to see if stacking has any advantages over transplanting
CPA_2.JPG
CPA_3.JPG

PH in there new homes 5 gal smart pots
PHA_3.JPG
PHA_2.JPG
PHA_1.JPG

Grape Stomper...I'm really stoked to be running her again she's one of my favorites strains cuz she can be super heady :cheesygrinsmiley:
GSA_1.JPG
GSA_2.JPG
GSA_3.JPG
GSA_4.JPG

You ever get visuals from dabs? My chick and I get them every time we smoke em. It's a beautiful grid pattern on everything!

Seeing it now lol

Spacegush just chillin definitely needed the calmag increase
SGA_1.JPG
SGA_3.JPG
SGA_2.JPG

i like getting side by side shots of the SG and GS because they both have Grapestomper genetics
SG_N_GS.JPG

group shot of the girls with the flash on and one with it off
GROUP_FLASH1.JPG
GROUP_19.JPG

so tomorrow when i get home from work i will be putting the girls into bloom i will be running 12/12 can't wait to see what they look like after 2 weeks!!

Peace GoodVibes...

It's amazing man. I like smoking a joint better than taking dabs but if I want to get hammered instead of just buzzed, I go to concentrates. A punch by THC is the best concentrate out there. Better than most illegal drugs and no side effects just have a high over in the morning.

Cheers bud!

so the bloom lights just came on a few minutes ago time to usher the PH and CP into the bloom room!!

they're also gonna get a feeding of Mills A&B-10ml..Start R-4ml..SuperVit 2 drops..Sea Green-.5ml..Photo+-30ml..Prime-2ml..Budswel-15ml..Hydro Honey-15ml..Rock Resinator-8ml..Calmag-30ml..Finish-2.5ml never mentioned this before but i'm sure you all know these rates are ml/1gal

uploading some photos now of their old home and new home

Old home, New home

so here are the girls Purple Headband PH and Cherry Pie CP in their old home aka the veg tent where they received 24 hours of light under a red/blue spectrum T5..PH really took off and pretty much left everything else in the garden behind..i'll be working with her a lot more next round..
Old_Home1.JPG

the first time i run a strain i do minimal training i try to let her do her thing and learn from her..during this grow i topped her (PH) and cleaned up the bottoms for clones..next round tomato crate and lots of LST all day

Here is a shot of the bloom room where the PH and CP will be at..I'm thinking PH on the right and CP on the left so it doesn't tower over her in the pics..both will get hit with 600watts under adjust-a-wings (that's blackberry skunk going into week 4 of bloom :dreamy: can't wait for her)
New_Home12.JPG

so don't you just love when you go to feed and your res. is freaking empty :loopy:..been filling up my res for a few hours now so i won't be feeding until morning here are some pics tho

it's levels to this shit...
LEVELS.JPG

PH in her new home..some of the leaves are a little nute burned gonna dial back the Mills on her
PHB.JPG
PHB2.JPG
PHB4.JPG
PHB5.JPG

CP in her new home
CPB.JPG
CPB2.JPG
CPB5.JPG
CPB3.JPG
CPB6.JPG

Duuude that room is wicked! Everything is looking stoked man, great job!

Cut down my room tonight :) Pictures will be up in a little bit!

Back
Top Bottom